Little humor for today ....

Options

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    papayahed wrote: »
    Haha! I'm in the same boat with the undies. I have quite a number of underpants that are too big but I refuse to throw them out and buy new...because they are still good. On the other hand I dislike wearing them and what size do I buy?

I've got that with bras - I went down so quickly in bra sizes that I have several "D" cups that are still in decent shape, so I hate to throw them out! But they are entirely too big now for me!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Sitting on bleachers ( I spent literally years watching my daughter swim and my son playing football ) never bothered me....I had a nice cushion of fat to pad my bones on my butt....last week I sat on a wooden chair and I could feel my hip bone grinding into the chair!....I never thought I would have to supply my body with a pillow to sit on!....
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Not sure why but I thought of this today….years ago I had lost 122 pounds and was in a size 14 jeans….I was getting dressed and I grabbed my jeans and put my feet in them and started pulling them up…I got to my thighs and they would not go any higher….I tried again and no luck!….I thought , “what the hell is wrong with these pants?”… looking closer, I realized I was trying to squeeze into my daughters size 10 jeans!…
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Amen!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    gf73h2vnf030.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,632 Member
    Options
    Vegeterian option? Celery?????
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Options
    High fiber, low cal! Extra hydrating to boot! 😝
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    and so tall and slender :) not very flexible though :( I guess I'll just have to eat a-day-out-of-the-fridge celery :p
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Options
    61zesgbyg6lc.jpeg
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Options
    7e5wkof77q91.jpeg
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Options
    12pw5tnmp6a9.jpeg
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,635 Member
    Options
    9umindk9atpt.jpg
  • lauriekallis
    edited October 2021
    Options
    My second ever disagree. 😁 Darn jeans should just zip it!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    Someone please tell me how to LOOSE weight! If I could loosen it I wouldn’t have to work so hard trying to LOSE it.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,635 Member
    Options
    You would then be a larger looser! Don't forget that it is against MFP's terms and conditions to comment on looser spelling! :lol:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I think you have to buy one of those old vibrating strap things like they had in the 50s and 60s and that'll loosen it all up
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    4ujpy3lqll7d.png
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    @PAV8888 🤣🤣

aeb34l5oekrn.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    Options