Little humor for today ....

Options

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    papayahed wrote: »

I don't have any diamonds at all, but I'm partial to blue sapphires, anyway :) I bought myself a sapphire ring back when I hit 100 lbs lost the first time, but had a time finding something I liked. I don't like round or square settings, and I really wanted a marquee setting, but couldn't find one, so settled for a hexagonal shaped one.

ohhh. Good Idea! I'm totally going to buy myself sparkly and shiney when I lose 100.

Worked much better than rewarding myself with food! lol

When I finally get down to 250 lbs, I think I'm either going to Ulta Beauty or Sephorra in JCPenny and get a makeup consultation done. I don't wear makeup all that often, and what I do wear is completely self taught, and I'd like to have some tips on how to better choose colors to compliment me, especially since I'm looking 40 in the eye in March!
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    0wecu19whfnl.png
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    q49jl8iyqwkj.jpg
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    sjzcmj111hca.jpg
  • hansep0012
    Options
    apgualg2x6n3.jpg
  • dawnz75
    Options
    zgwgvb5lhxpi.png
  • dawnz75
    Options
    gl8umr0i1tfd.png
  • hansep0012
    Options
    aqycz3yi7jnu.jpg

• bmeadows380
    Options
    Today's Pearls before Swine. I don't know about you, but I can relate to this - if they give it to me, I'm going to eat it!

de3cv3gfi44s.png
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I dug around in my dresser drawers this morning and found an exercise top and pants I wore years ago...it’s raining again today so I figured I would get dressed properly to do Richard Simmons workout!...the top is supposed to fit tight but it is loose and hanging well below my hips....the pants had been very tight so they now fit ok but saggy in the rear and kind of loose and I hate saggy rear pants....I started walking around and I thought I had them on backwards because the back just didn’t fit right....took them off and put them back on and still not comfortable in the butt or crotch...turned them around again and yanked the waist up higher and tugged the legs down...STILL not right...there was some material creeping up the back of my thighs and lower hips...AHA moment!...my undies were the problem...they were actually hanging down the back of my legs lol....bunching up and I thought it was just the fabric in the pants....hiked my undies up to my boobs, pulled my pants on= temporary fix....I really do need to go shopping!
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    @conniewilkins56 those dang underwear! It’s the last thing I have to buy. I’m down 6 sizes in pants so my underwear could easily fit another person in them. I just don’t know what size to buy and it’s not a thing you try on!!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    gewel321 wrote: »
    @conniewilkins56 those dang underwear! It’s the last thing I have to buy. I’m down 6 sizes in pants so my underwear could easily fit another person in them. I just don’t know what size to buy and it’s not a thing you try on!!

Exactly!...I don’t know what size to buy because I like my undies snug!...I usually go to Lane Bryant and I am thinking 2 sizes smaller but I would love to buy some cheap ones at Walmart!....I could actually buy 2 pigs. at Walmart in different sizes, keep the one that fits and be money ahead lol
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Lol....two packages, not pigs...omg that is funnt
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Funny
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    *laughs* Connie, either your phone is giving you fits on the autocorrect or your fingers were being quirky yesterday! lol
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    *laughs* Connie, either your phone is giving you fits on the autocorrect or your fingers were being quirky yesterday! lol
    I am on an I pad and typing with one finger is ridiculous!....I do not have a cell phone!...I hate them but I know some can’t live without them....I had one for a while....
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    autocorrect is such a pain. Most of the time, I don't even realize it changed entire words until i re-read what I posted after its already posted!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Haha! I'm in the same boat with the undies. I have quite a number of underpants that are too big but I refuse to throw them out and buy new...because they are still good. On the other hand I dislike wearing them and what size do I buy?