Replies

• WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    WMEJA wrote: »
    Date: January 3
    Exercised?: Yes but under 20
    I did pilates moves that I remembered from the on demand video. Situps 10 reps leg circles 10 reps each leg bridge held for 20 seconds
    Under Calories?: Yes
    I am pushing myself to lose 1 lb a week..might pump it to 1.5 then 2 gradually.
    Tracked?: Yes I tracked all the calories consumed

I need to make a correction because I am using two applications I got confused. I am using Fitbit along with this app. On the Fitbit it said that I went over my calorie count yet I still have calories left on Fitbit which I will not be eating tonight. But this application I actually didn't go over..I just checked and I have over 1,200 calories left which I will not eat tonight. I think I might have to quit the Fitbit app to avoid any confusion. I don't understand how I am under the calories count here but, slightly over and yet still have some calories left on the Fitbit app. Does anyone know? I don't want this to mess up my chance to be part of the winning circle.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    T
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Since we’re talking about flowers: very excited about my 5 year old orchid that is flowering again for the first time, in the middle of Chicago Winter! I have more than 30 house plants and find them quite beneficial in terms of my mental health. t69bor6gx182.jpeg

@yellobird13 Congrats on your orchid, and congrats to you for perserving and taking care of it while it was resting for all those years! Now that it's blooming, I wonder if you'll find that it blooms more regularly from here on.