January 2 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,600 Member
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    January 2
    Exercised?: Yes (6 km walk in 46 mins)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Late walk, so decided to go a slightly longer route. Still kept up a reasonable pace.

Up and down day for daughter today. Still a day by day proposition, thankful not a really down day.

Fire season here in Australia is concerning at the moment. It is worse than in living record.
    Thoughts are with those in the highest risk areas, and those who have already lost homes and livelihoods.

@RangerRickL . Great photos.

Last note: There is a thread "What's on your mind today?". https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776088/whats-on-your-mind-today#latest

There was a great post by @Dory_42
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    My best New Year meme was one with two people. I can't post pictures from my phone so will describe it.
    Person 1: Something about how terrible everything is and so much is messed up.
    Person 2: I think 2020 will bring flowers.
    Person 1: Why do you think that?
    Person 2: Because I'm planting flowers.

Obviously there are many things out of our control coming this year, but most of the changes will be because we did something about it and or attitude to what happens. And you don't have to wait for something to react to it. Decide repeatedly to be positive and look for the best in a situation and you will stay to do that.

What flowers are people planning on planting for 2020?

I saw that same meme today. I liked it.