TEAM: Gutbusters (January)

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team!!

@metubal, what is one thing you can do today to take a step forward in your fitness journey? Just one thing. :heart:

@sparklydragons, nice loss! :star: Hope life calms down for you soon. :heart:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@craigo3154, nice 2-pound loss! Congrats! :star:
    @Ekuassi
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK, nice loss! Congrats! :star:
    @Tickie99

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 4
    PW:
    CW:

• metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Good morning, team!!

@metubal, what is one thing you can do today to take a step forward in your fitness journey? Just one thing. :heart:

That would be going to bed before midnight.
    It prevents snacking
    It prevents going over my calories
    It gives me 7-8 hours of sleep.
    It helps me start my day earlier.

• BonnieHosk85
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. Please report back in the morning to let us know if you were successful. I know you will be!! :smile:

@craigo3154, one of our members has pm'd you. Please check your messages. Thanks! :smile:
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @glouis4, impressive!! :star:

@Tickie99, nice loss! Congrats! :star:

Team, we've already surpassed last week's loss by 5.9 pounds, and it's only Wednesday!! Way to go!!! 🏆
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm realizing that mental health is a huge if not bigger component in getting healthy and in shape. My fiance works out of town a good bit at this new company and that leaves me home alone with a toddler, 10 yr old and a newly hormonal 13 yr old over half of the month lol. It's only here recently I've realized when he's home I'm more health conscious and energetic. When he's gone I'm sluggish and eat my emotions til he's back. My goal for starting off February won't be a number but rather breaking through that fog and staying motivated instead of depressed when he's gone for the week. What are some of y'alls non-numerical goals?
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    BB_1033 wrote: »
    I'm realizing that mental health is a huge if not bigger component in getting healthy and in shape. My fiance works out of town a good bit at this new company and that leaves me home alone with a toddler, 10 yr old and a newly hormonal 13 yr old over half of the month lol. It's only here recently I've realized when he's home I'm more health conscious and energetic. When he's gone I'm sluggish and eat my emotions til he's back. My goal for starting off February won't be a number but rather breaking through that fog and staying motivated instead of depressed when he's gone for the week. What are some of y'alls non-numerical goals?

Wow, that does sound challenging. Great idea to focus on small changes that can be made. My goal is to focus on tracking more. I realize when I don’t track or lose focus on what I’m eating, I tend to over eat (even when I’m not hungry). Good luck! You Can do it!
  • BB_1033
    Options
    @abigail659 I too struggle with remembering myself. Sometimes life gets way too busy. You got this! Best of luck to you as well 😊
  • BB_1033
    Options
    Did I exercise? 25 min cardio kickboxing and a 4 min hiit tabata circuit
    Track everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Within calorie limit? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    BB_1033 wrote: »

This sounds tough...but it also sounds like you are now really aware of how it impacts you, which is awesome!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Ekuassi, nice loss! :star:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walking Ollie and Zoe, 24 minutes. 0.46 miles (sore throat and no energy today, has to pass on 2nd walk of the day with the pups) :disappointed:
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I tried a Les Miles Bodypump class on Monday, and it was fun and hard! My biceps were so sore yesterday.
    I went to a 90 minute yoga class tonight and tried a handstand for the first time! My watch says I burned 426 calories. It was a fun class.
    Walked about 8 miles so far this week-3.15 miles this morning!

@craigo3154 Message sent!
    kzcbycafdb12.png
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    January 30
    Exercised?: Yes (3km walk in 24 mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Late walk today. Very hot here (over 100F) for most of the day.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@Colleen79
    @flourchild225

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    January 30
    Exercised?: Yes (short walk, short lifting session)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
    Treats...YES! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Colleen790
    January week 4
    PW 168.8
    CW 169.5
    Sorry, I've had a very stressful week. Lost focus

It happens...hopefully, things are looking better next week! :)
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    January 30
    Exercised? Yes! 30 min on the treadmill
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
This discussion has been closed.