@kirsten11872
    @michaelyoulten
    @kayla7303
    @simbersea

q5qe95j2m0wo.png

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cafelelia that’s a big smile girl!!! Love the pics. So glad ur mil is able to relax
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    xaou3pj1tqx7.jpeg

Another reason for me to stay away from cooking...I was scrolling through a recipe and this happened on my computer! Right now I am struggling to respond on my iPad Lol! I can do it but it is taking longer than usual. I just wanted to let you all know I am here!
  • sleepymom5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food-not logged and over
    Water-over 64 oz
    Exercise and steps-15 min stationary bike, Pt, Stretching and strength.

Even though I went over on calories, yesterday was better than usual for me so I am happy. I really did a hard PT and strength workout yesterday and I actually feel the best I have felt in months! I noticed as soon as I got out of bed today. Trying not to get too excited but I am going to keep doing what I am doing with that. My last day of PT is Wed. Today...I have a lot to do but will exercise first and at some point do the overnight oats and those salads. I will do 3 or 4, depending on ingredients. I also have meals planned, just waiting on Shannon’s work schedule to finish. I am feeling better about things for some reason. Who knows why but I am going with it lol! This week I am going to concentrate on getting back to logging food and exercise. Some days I don’t even log my workout which is really weird for me. I am also going to work on not eating after dinner. I was struggling with everything in the beginning of the month. I am now back to drinking my water and exercising consistently so I figured it was time to concentrate on two other issues. Baby steps and one day at a time.

Please bear with me with my computer issues. I am not the most technical person. I will try though.

@hope002 Thank you so much for sharing your journey. I remember in the beginning it wasn’t easy and once that little stretch was over, it seems like it just has worked so well for you! I am slowly trying. I thought of you yesterday when I was going to wait until Monday to start and then hit the start fast button on my app!
    @lennoncpa Wow! That is awesome! How nice of you to volunteer and make a difference in the lives of these dogs.
    @Mrsbell8well Oh no! I hope you are feeling a little better today. Did anyone on the FB page have anything similar happen? I just love your little kitchen assistant! She is a cutie and I know she loves being in the kitchen with you. I actually listened to the book on tape and went back and bought the book as well so I can refer back to it.
    @JillyBT Sounds like you still did well even with having to take care of your parents. As you know, you can’t ignore your health while taking care of others. It seems like you have found some balance. Hugs!
    @brown6267 You are so consistent with getting your steps in! Your low days are high for me! You are inspiring me to move!
    @tryingagain5. I think you could be tired from both the night shift and the anemia. Just listen to your body and rest. Continue to drink your water, eat healthy and exercise, your body still needs all of those. I know when I feel like that I want to eat junk and do nothing. Hang in there! I am going to try to food prep the salads and overnight oats :)
    @Cafelelia Thank you for posting those pictures! How did you get such a great place and not book months before? Maybe you should add travel agent to your list of talents!! You looks so happy and relaxed! I love the pics of the boys in the tube too! They must be having a blast-from the ice rinks to the beach. I am glad your mother in law is having a good time. What a great idea!
    @lburch I have you down for Saturday weigh day. You are down from week 2-week 3. And you still have time before Saturday. Let me know if I am wrong, I am so much better looking at things on my computer. Keep in mind that maintaining isn’t bad. I know it is motivating for us to see the scale go down. That is why I posted about Hopes pictures. Even if the scale didn’t budge, you could have lost fat. I know you have been doing great so keep doing what you are doing and I promise the scale will cooperate.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    kxe0hlbbbo94.jpeg

Wow!! Congratulations Team Weight No More! We placed first for pounds and percentage lost!!

Congratulations to our biggest losers this week-@lennoncpa, @hope002 and @kirsten11872 for placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd for our team and honorable mentions for the entire challenge! Awesome job ladies!!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    76o6fhhvext4.jpeg

Week 4
    Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @dillyg08
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @txmama63
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @jedaschultz
    @JillyBT
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
    Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @tryingagain5
    @Freeglerock
    @amsandos

Sorry I used the same pic, it just was easier to copy
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Second day in a row for exercise. It's like I'm taking care of myself or something, lol!

Hubs and I went for a walk yesterday on a local greenway. He's making such a strong effort to finally be what I've always been asking him to be. I appreciate it, but I'm not secure with it yet - it's too soon to be a new normal if that makes sense. Cautiously optimistic, though. :)

Anyway, a four mile walk yesterday and a light cardio workout today with Fitness Blender. I like their website - you can filter what type of exercise you want to do by difficulty level, amount of time, focus areas, a bunch of stuff.

@sleepymom5 Glad you're feeling better!
    @Mrsbell8well You're inspiring as always!

Everyone have a great week!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Thurs- 7,691
    Fri- 8,073
    Sat- 5,759

Sorry I forgot to post my steps
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 4
    Previous weight: 212.4
    Current weight: 215

HORRIBLE weigh in! And a horrible week! Next weigh in WILL BE MUCH BETTER! No ice cream, no french fries, more water and more walking! I went on a few walks this week and I remembered how much I used to walk when I got close to my goal weight a few years ago and it made me feel like I should get back into walking, hopefully I will! I really want February to be a mich better weight loss week! Going out for twin Birthday dinner in a few hours and tomorriw is our Birthday. Turning 30, but going on 14! Lol. People see me and think I'm still 19, and having all these mental issues makes me act younger too, lol.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Weekend check in
    Friday I went over food wise but did not over eat
    Staurday I went over and had booze but thinking stayed in the weight loss zone with exercise
    Sunday in the weigjktloss zone with exercise.

It is a tricky balance using the weight loss calories. In the past I would not use them because estimates are notoriously inaccurate. However if I don't use them I will be fatigued and jeopardize my recovery. I feel myself getting stronger and faster. It is quite exciting.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    01/26 steps 10927
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Team Weight No More! Please welcome your new members for February. They will hopefully be dropping by here to get all geared up for next month:
    @rundgrenrocks
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    Happy birthday. Welcome to the 30s, hope you had a good visit with your twin
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    At the doctors. Ordered chest X-ray and full blood work. Won’t have results till Thursday. Going to work but moving slowly
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Check in for Sunday
    Food - Logged and on track
    Water -64 oz
    Exercise and steps- 30 min walk, PT, strength and steps

Good day yesterday!! Ready to have another today. I am struggling with this iPad so I am not going to write too much. I am dropping the computer off today to get fixed. Let’s have a good week and finish January strong!

Congratulations Team Weight No More!! 1st place for the most green!!

Welcome to @rundgrenrocks and @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx . These are two of my MFP friends! They are going to be an awesome addition to our team!

@GingerPwr Sounds like a good weekend! I did too, let’s keep the momentum going through the week! Just like with everything else, baby steps with the hubs. I think it is smart to be cautiously optimistic. I keep forgetting about fitness blender. I decided I don’t want to go back to the trainer but seem to do the same strength exercises. I bet that would help me.
    @ljdanny Nice stepping!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 I think you have a good plan for the week. Walking and not having junk food is a good place to start. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your celebrations! Are you a twin?
    @amsandos Sounds like you had a good balance to your weekend. You do amazing workouts, I am not surprised you are feeling stronger. I loved your comment to Theresa. I was curious how “real” Brits felt about everything, not the tabloids.
    @hope002 What a fun way to exercise! I also know that the time commitment is a big bonus for IF. You don’t have to plan what or when you are eating, also less grocery’s. Last 2 nights I did 14, I am going to ease in slowly. Love your pictures! I wish I could ski. Having fun while being in that beautiful setting. Looks like a perfect day too.
    @Mrsbell8well I am glad you went to the doctor’s. Feel better soon! Hugs!
This discussion has been closed.