cw 160.1
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    User ID: Freeglerock
    Week Number: 4
    Previous weight: 192.9
    Current weight: 192.3

Sorry for lateness of post - this is Wednesday's weight, but as I have not really been focussing on food too much, I failed to post.

New month starts tomorrow, so a renewed vigour to get back on the weight loss!

Hope you are all doing ok, I hope to be able to catch up with all in the new thread. Take care xxx
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a few days. Still working a lot of OT and it looks like it will continue for a while. I have 8 hours extra for this week so I will have a nice paycheck next week.
    Have been over on food, having a hard time getting back to tracking and I know that helps me so I did start again yesterday. Some days are better than others on the water and the same with the fruits and veggies.
    No exercise yesterday since I woke up with a headache. There won't be any exercise today either. I worked OT today and then went home and slept less than 2 hours and did a couple of quick errands and have an appointment in a few minutes, then have to do some more errands and then having dinner with a friend. Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday were intense workouts with my trainer.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Pam just think about what you would have weighed on February 1st in past years. After the holidays etc! I think you did a great job not gaining and staying away from the 200’s.
    @lennoncpa that’s a great equation! And look at that loss!!! Wonderful!

My wife is the sweetest most unselfish person. She is there for everyone. We’ve been together almost 8 years. About 4 years ago I declared Molly month on a February. I am doing it again this year. Whether it is a foot rub, mini massage, sweet card or a pair of socks. Everyday in February has something special lined up. I also bought dove chocolates to put a chocolate heart in a surprise location each day. Last time we redecorated her work office, went to Shakespeare theater, had a lunch date, a picnic, played cribbage and cards which she loves. It was a lot of fun.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 185.6
    CW 183.9
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well that is such a lovely thing to do - hearing about it makes my heart smile :-)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Hello Team WeightNoMore!

Your February chat thread is open - go ahead over just to introduce yourself making sure that everyone will know all the great stuff about you. New members will still be trickling in, and they will now be sent there, so show them that great F2F welcome!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783097/weight-no-more-february-2020-chat#latest

Please continue to record the final January weigh-ins and steps here, though. Thanks!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean goodness gracious girl! That was quite a team post!!! Love it! My heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers for all.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Food-logged and on track
    Water-over 64 oz
    Exercise and steps-30 min walk, PT and stretching.

Good day today. Not much to report. I am just checking in quick to see what I missed. Hope everyone has a great Friday night!

@lennoncpa Nice loss! Sounds like you are in a good routine!
    @KatAdele That isn't bad at all. Basically maintaining. Hope all is going well.
    @pacsnc6 Not bad! At least it is heading in the right direction!
    @Freeglerock Thinking of you. Hope things are getting better.
    @tryingagain5 I was wondering where you went to. Sounds like you have a busy week. Remember to keep doing all the things you have been using to lose. You have been doing great, continue it even when you have a busy week. Hope you are starting to feel closer to your normal self.
    @Mrsbell8well I love the idea of a Molly Month! Although I don't know her personally, I feel like I do! I also agree she does deserve a month of being treated as the special person she is! xoxo
    @hope002 Awesome loss and you lost over 13 lbs in January!! You are doing amazing!!
    @1theresamcvean That's not a bad weigh in at all, especially with all that you have been dealing with. You will be in the 140s for good before you know it. I am sorry to hear about your Mother. That is hard. I think it would be better being closer to one of you than being 1/2 between and near no one. It is hard when our parents get elderly. I am sorry to hear about your daughter too. I am glad that she can freeze her eggs so she can have children later if she wants to. Prayers that she beats this once again and continue with her life. Hugs to you too Mama. You are truly one of the sandwich generation with caring for parents and children.
    @KUMEcyclingteam Nice loss!! Yes! You will definitely be in the 220s next week! Hope all is well. Let us know if we can support you in any way!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    pbjj8cirhquk.jpeg
    Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @lburch
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @timibotkin
    @brown6267
    @cafeleia

End of January Challenge-Sunday weigh ins post on February thread

Sunday Weigh Ins
    @twyla77
    @dillyg08
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @txmama63
    @33sandy1223
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    i2pklsd848s6.jpeg

Tomorrow (Saturday) is our last day on this January thread. Please post here tomorrow and we will start on the February thread on Sunday.

Please feel free to go over and post your introductions.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx and @rundgrenrocks recently posted your intros here. You can just copy and paste onto the February thread if you don't feel like writing them again.

Here is the link to February-https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783097/weight-no-more-february-2020-chat#latest
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    JillyBT
    Daily Check In Friday 1/31
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water : did not track
    Exercise: Personal trainer at the gym

@sleepymom5 here are my steps....... sorry I was not posting everyday.....
    Sunday:14,460
    Monday: 9345
    Tuesday: 9829
    Wednesday:11,163
    Thursday: 10,526
    Friday: 11,202
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    I'm going to throw a daily check in here, because it's now Feb where I live :smile:

xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Daily check in, Saturday 1 Feb
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Water: 3 litres ... 12 glasses... I'm sorry, I just can't do that in fl.oz, my brain doesn't work that way!
    Exercise: Walk at the beach, plus a half hour on my spin bike.
    Steps: 13,000
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    One other NSV I forgot to mention that helped me this month was that I joined a challenge on Strava to walk 50 km in January, I didn’t find that challenge until mid way through January and it took me up until 8 pm last night to complete but I did it! I was hoping they oils have another walking challenge this month, but so far no luck in finding it!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great job @timibotkin that is fantastic not least with all your challenges.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    01/31 steps 14281
This discussion has been closed.