AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn,7761

WHAT A DAY!
    Work has my emotions zapped which resulted in going off track YUCK YUCK I would take today off to refocus mentally, physically and spiritually but it is the day before a holiday so not really a good idea.

@Kin59vara That was me Wednesday. I had a challenging day at work and someone offered me chips which I wanted to stress eat so bad but I remained fasted as scheduled because at the end of the day, I can control myself. I am not going to let old habits come back, which is what I have found happens when I loosen the reigns, decades of bad habits for me aren't gone, even after nearly 3 years and I find that I must remain diligent if I am going to reach my goals and stay healthy, and that has really been a hard realization lately.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Username: caloricus
    Week: February, week 2
    Friday
    PW: 149.5
    CW: 146

🤸‍♀️🎉🤸‍♀️🎉🤸‍♀️
  • caloricus
    Options
    Daily post for Friday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Happy Valentine's Day Team Slimsons!!!
    ❤💕❤💕❤

I have logged my intended dinner already since I am familiar with the menu. Allowing a glass of wine. So I hope to adjust accordingly the rest of the day. 🤞
  • AB0215
    Options
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in Feb week 2
    Pw-186
    Cw-187

Well this last 10 has been a stinker to lose been floating at 184-187 for a month and half. May need to up my exercise but ive been getting 16000 steps every day lol

@RetroJoe28 You can also try adjusting your intake and changing up the food or kind of exercise you do, our bodies adjust and then we need to adjust again.
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in Feb week 2
    Pw-186
    Cw-187

Well this last 10 has been a stinker to lose been floating at 184-187 for a month and half. May need to up my exercise but ive been getting 16000 steps every day lol

@RetroJoe28 You can also try adjusting your intake and changing up the food or kind of exercise you do, our bodies adjust and then we need to adjust again.

@AB0215
    Yeah been doing same exercising might need to switch it up. My diet maybe i should eat more meat i mostly do vegetarian. We will see. Thanks for the input :)
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines day Everyone!

@AB0215 Made me think of a question for everyone:

Is anyone else afraid that old habits will creep back in?

I know myself, I do well with craving most of the time. But once in awhile I will be grocery shopping and I think Wow! those potato chips look so good. But I resist. I also used to drink 3-4 cans a day of Pepsi. (Now I drink mainly water and 1 20 oz bottle pf powerade zero.) I was tempted the other day and i looked at the sugar and carbs. That was enough to curb my craving. I was always more of a snacker. But I have just found healthier alternatives. But there is always that fear that I will go back to the way I used to. Ive come to far for that.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Username fanncy0626
    Weigh in day Friday week 2
    PW 136.6
    CW 136.6
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 236
    CW 235
    I'm like so irritated I'm about to loose it! I even fasted 2 days this week! I'm not sure this is even worth it! It's just making me hate myself even more then I did! They say the hardest part of any transformation is deciding to do it and actually doing it but what about when you do that and nothing freaking happens! I constantly have to think about food. where I'm going how long will I be gone do I need to pack a meal cause u can't just stop anywhere and grab something. It's all I do and all I think about is this and then when nothing happens it just seems like a waste of effort! I know no effort is ever wasted and I know any loss is still a loss. I apologize for the venting I'm just so frustrated with all of it!😭
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    @satchel2008 I have been where you are and still am! This is a lifestyle change that is really difficult! I’ve been here since 2017 and am still having a hard time not eating the way I use to. Hang in there the results are worth it.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Friday

Track ✔
    Calories❌
    Exercise❌
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:
    Week 2 Friday 2/14
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I thought that I have been posting everyday and only missed two days but, I don't see any of my posts from past 2/6 which is strange because I know that I posted...🤔🙄
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Week 2 (Friday)
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes- stepping working (Leslie Sansone)

@satchel2008 I know it can be frustrating. We all go through those time where we seem to stall or hit plateaus. But you know you are doing everything right and still the scale doesn't seem to move or hardly at all. But know its all worth it and it will all pay off. You got this!

@WMEJA The days i have you posted are Sun 2/9, Tues 2/11, and tonight Fri 2/14. I also went through the posts from this week twice and those are the only dates I see.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Weigh in feb week 2
    Friday

PW: 218
    CW: 218
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Feb Wk 2 - Fri, 2/14

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking around and shelving books at the library for at least an hour
  • AB0215
    Options
    AB0215
    February Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 133.2 lbs
    CW: 130.9 lbs

Well it finally happened, I turned 34 (today) and at least the scale gave me a gift. My cat on the other hand thinks I don't need sleep for my birthday. I am staying strong and refusing to feed him until 7 when I eat breakfast. He has been complaining since 12:30 am. Gotta admire his drive I guess.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Feb week 2
    Sat
    PW 186
    CW 187.3
  • caloricus
    Options
    Happy Birthday @AB0215