• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Tue Mar 10th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 31 min interval cardio and abs
    Water: 48oz

We're halfway through spring break and I haven't given up on my workouts yet! When my older kids are around the house is so much more hectic and loud so its easier for me to get distracted and procrastinate my workouts and lots of times they end up getting skipped. Tomorrow we're going on a quick trip to Roswell NM! We've driven thru there a bunch of times and never stopped so we thought that would be fun to go explore. But that means a lot more eating out, so I'm hoping to make good food choices, drink lots of water, and walk a lot!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    3/11/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 33 minutes bike 7.8mi+cooldown
    Steps: 13,551
    Water: 130.7oz

@brandi_84 love your idea for the week! Will post mine in the morning!!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    3/11/2020

It was Krystal's @Krysless2 idea. I do agree, it is an awesome idea.

I am looking forward to seeing your show and tell, Christine. @cmhubbard92 . You are doing awesome with the exercise. Way to bounce back from the flu!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    KT587 wrote: »
    So I have been sick... Just allergies but my energy had been zapped and I have been struggling to workout, post... Be a good team member! I am hoping the worst is past and that I'm back on the path!

@KT587
    I am feeling the allergies too. I hope you get your energy back and feel better.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wed, March11th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes, treadmill
    Water: 150oz
    Steps: 10507

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    10am-8pm, meh ..almost🙃🙂
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Wed Mar 11th
    Exercise: 28min HIIT and cardio kickboxing
    Water: 96oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Wed. March 11)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 03/11
    Tracked - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - no
    Steps 3829
    Water 64
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    3/11/2020

It was Krystal's @Krysless2 idea. I do agree, it is an awesome idea.

I am looking forward to seeing your show and tell, Christine. @cmhubbard92 . You are doing awesome with the exercise. Way to bounce back from the flu!

@brandi_84 thank you for pointing that out!!! This is what happens when I try to go off memory and don't double check before posting! 😬
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    2gd8rhwi3d2j.jpg

Hi team! Every week I'm going to start a Weekly Round Table Conversation. This week I'd like to bring us back to grade school and suggest a Show & Tell topic!

Please post a picture of a tool(food/trick) that you have discovered to be crucial in your weight loss journey. Please present your item and tell the class a story representing your item 😊.

Mine is a water counting water bottle. I absolutely hate water and this has been a game changer for me because it made it easier to surpass the goal to drink half my body weight in ounces. It's a 20oz water bottle by Zak! that I purchased at Walgreens, but I'm sure you can purchase something like it on Amazon or wherever.

@Krysless2 I love this idea! I also have a Zak! Insulated tumbler(it's purple!) And I love using it when I am home!

rkzjvgsq51gb.jpg
    Right now, these are only two of my tools! My schwinn bike and my 48oz water bottle. I have been trying to get on the bike multiple times each week and get a good 30+ minute workout in! I drink one full bottle before my lunch break at work, every day, and I find that if I stay up with my water, I snack less(this is especially true on the weekends!)

Other tools for me inclide: MFP diary, my food scale, and my daily dove chocolates! :)
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @krysless2 and @cmhubbard92
    I love the water bottle. I am going to see if I can find one.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Wed Mar 11th
    Exercise: 28min HIIT and cardio kickboxing
    Water: 96oz

@thedestar
    I love cardio kickboxing!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Tue Mar 10th
    Exercise: 31 min interval cardio and abs
    Water: 48oz

We're halfway through spring break and I haven't given up on my workouts yet! When my older kids are around the house is so much more hectic and loud so its easier for me to get distracted and procrastinate my workouts and lots of times they end up getting skipped. Tomorrow we're going on a quick trip to Roswell NM! We've driven thru there a bunch of times and never stopped so we thought that would be fun to go explore. But that means a lot more eating out, so I'm hoping to make good food choices, drink lots of water, and walk a lot!!

@thedestar
    Enjoy your trip to Roswell. I know it's hard to get work outs in when everyone is at home. You are doing awesome!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    cbhxn8k0175p.png
    My tool - the one thing without which I wouldn't have achieved the results I did.

@petrocoetsee
    Without that very tool, I would be working out like crazy, still eating everything that I wanted to wondering why I wasn't losing weight.
    MFP makes counting and tracking calories so much easier. While I have not been as disciplined as I should this weight loss journey (I am trying much harder this month) I have had great results in the past. But gained everything and more back when I thought I could go without it.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I think next month I will change my weigh in day. I have been weighing heaviest on Wednesdays. This morning I was at 182.3. The same thing happend last week. My weigh in last Wednesday was 183.8 and Thursday was 182.5. I know it is just a number and I should be looking at it more as progress and watching the pattern overtime. But I still like seeing a smaller number.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I think next month I will change my weigh in day. I have been weighing heaviest on Wednesdays. This morning I was at 182.3. The same thing happend last week. My weigh in last Wednesday was 183.8 and Thursday was 182.5. I know it is just a number and I should be looking at it more as progress and watching the pattern overtime. But I still like seeing a smaller number.

@brandi_84 you can even change it now... whatever works best for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.