TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh the weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL for early March! It was 70 degrees, and sunny! After work, I ended up going with the boys to the park for a walk, and then took a walk/run when I got home... I was a little faster than last week, and went a hair further! I completed 2.6mi in 40:08, when it took me 46:20 last week. I did "run" more(maybe only walked .9miles?)!

I am crossing my fingers for a good weigh in tomorrow, but my weight has been up the last couple days, and I'm not too sure! I will get to all of the posts I missed in the morning! You are all doing so awesome!

@cmhubbard92 as someone who is also trying to build her running stats, I know how amazing this is. Great job! You must feel awesome!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mon Mar 9th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 58min total body strength and HIIT, and a walk with the kids
    Water: 96oz
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Mon, March9th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No
    Exercise(20min): No, this time change has really messed up my mental mindset and and my daily routine!
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 5892

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    No, I am going to attempt to fast the whole day tomorrow
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Friday 03/06
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise yes - 6km run
    Steps 12227
    Water 64

Saturday 03/07
    Tracked - yes
    Under -Yes
    Exercise Yes - 5 km run
    Steps 9110
    Water 85

Sunday 03/08
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise NO
    Steps 2584
    Water 64

Monday 03/09
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise yes - 6km run
    Steps 9847
    Water 85
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    9 March: 190lb
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Monday 9th March

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (35 mins Elliptical, 60 mins Walk)
    Steps: 14,915
    Water: 64oz
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mon Week 2
    PW: 224.2
    CW: 219.6

Plateau busted!

@primekayprime what a wonderful weigh in! I am so happy for you!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Sun. March 8)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups

I hate that I’ve been literally going over calories all week. But at least I’m being accountable and being honest with myself! I’m taking each day one at a time and with each day a new start! I’m determined to make March a killer month! :smile:

@rawrxamberx I have to say, it can be discouraging knowing that every day has not been where you want it to, but it is true that at least you are not lying to yourself. I think if you really stick to it, and start telling yourself what you can/can't do, you will start being under more days!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    jmalderman wrote: »
    So my weigh in day isn't until Friday, but just wanted to update since my goal this week was to get my second number to 2 instead of 3... goal accomplished! Weighed in this morning at 129 (I know, small victory, but I will take it) so my new goal for this week is to keep that number at at 2 and at least go down a pound or two. :)

You must weigh-in daily like I do. That is one of best things I ever did was get rid of my scale-fear. I used to never get on it even when dieting because I thought if it fluctuated a tiny bit I would get angry and quit. But once I let those feelings go it became mechanical. I weigh every day now and treat that number like data for a science experiment. Input, crunch my numbers, adjust.
    Great job! So proud of you!

@jmalderman @Krysless2 I also weigh daily(for the most part), and I look forward to it! I see this being something I do after I reach my goal, as well, so that I can make sure I get things back in order if I notice I start gaining! @jmalderman I'm so happy you see the 2 there this week! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for your weigh in day! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    Weigh in day!
    PW: 239
    CW: 237

@sekotsjd another great week! You are on a roll!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    trlong1308 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you are having a Marvelous Monday or at least surviving. Please feel free to add me on here as I only have one friend and would like more for motivation.

Stats:
    HW: 271
    SW:240.6
    PW: 237
    CW: 235.4

@trlong1308 fabulous weigh in!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Sunday 3/8
    Logged: no
    Under: no idea, probably
    Water: no. All coffee, all day
    Exercise: no

Another step backwards. Showed up to my moms rehab hospital to help her do her physical therapy homework. Only to find her unconscious and unresponsive.

Spent the day at the ICU where she remained the same. She woke up this morning for a few minutes. Looks like another stroke or a seizure. probably here in ICU for a couple days. I won’t get many steps in because if you leave you can’t get back in without calling the nurses station and having them buzz you back in.

@simbersea I am keeping you in my thoughts. I am so sorry to hear what your mother is going through! I hope you can find some time to yourself to clear your mind/relax. Take care of yourself!!! I am hoping things make a turn for the better, soon! 💜
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Ahhhh the weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL for early March! It was 70 degrees, and sunny! After work, I ended up going with the boys to the park for a walk, and then took a walk/run when I got home... I was a little faster than last week, and went a hair further! I completed 2.6mi in 40:08, when it took me 46:20 last week. I did "run" more(maybe only walked .9miles?)!

I am crossing my fingers for a good weigh in tomorrow, but my weight has been up the last couple days, and I'm not too sure! I will get to all of the posts I missed in the morning! You are all doing so awesome!

@cmhubbard92 as someone who is also trying to build her running stats, I know how amazing this is. Great job! You must feel awesome!

@primekayprime I have to say it did feel awesome! I used to run a lot before, and miss it a lot! Slowly but surely I will be getting back to it!!! I am surprised at how much I was able to run, after having not run in such a long time! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mon Mar 9th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 58min total body strength and HIIT, and a walk with the kids
    Water: 96oz

@thedestar awesome work! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Mon, March9th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No
    Exercise(20min): No, this time change has really messed up my mental mindset and and my daily routine!
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 5892

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    No, I am going to attempt to fast the whole day tomorrow

@Krysless2 the time change definitely did make the day feel much longer yesterday! I'm cheering for you today! Hopefully you reach your goal!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Friday 03/06
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise yes - 6km run
    Steps 12227
    Water 64

Saturday 03/07
    Tracked - yes
    Under -Yes
    Exercise Yes - 5 km run
    Steps 9110
    Water 85

Sunday 03/08
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise NO
    Steps 2584
    Water 64

Monday 03/09
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise yes - 6km run
    Steps 9847
    Water 85

@petrocoetsee awesome work! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Monday 9th March

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel awesome work! :) I want to get an elliptical... I used to use that thing like crazy before I stopped going to my gym when I moved!
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Christine, I was just taking a peek at the spreadsheet and noticed that my step goal for week 2 days 60,000 instead of 70,000! :blush:
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    3/10/20 Weigh In
    March SW: 186.6
    Previous: 184.1
    Current: 186.0
    Gain: 1.9lb (month: -0.6)
    Options
    Monday 9th March

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel awesome work! :) I want to get an elliptical... I used to use that thing like crazy before I stopped going to my gym when I moved!

Thank you! I have a 2-in-1 elliptical/bike. I bought it second hand from a local selling page on Facebook for a mere £20! Maybe you could see if someone is selling one? I just recently stopped my gym membership because I wasn't going as often as I should and it was just a waste of money. I WILL rejoin in a month or so! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.