Options
    3/1/2020
    Kt587
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 min of dance
    Steps: 6596
    Water: 80+

@cmhubbard92 & @brandi_84 I would like to do accountability and steps. My goal is 7k steps per day/ 80+ of water
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sun Feb 1st
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30min Wii Fit Just Dance with the kids
    Water: 72oz
  • hapamama23
    hapamama23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Starting off behind....story of my life. lol. I was gone for the weekend, can I still join this week's mini challenge?

Hapamama23
    3/1/20
    tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 60 oz

Trying to do better today. Off to a slow start. :blush:

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that, though the weight has been slow to come off, I have reduced my total cholesterol 26 points since last September, to what is now considered normal. I still need to lower my LDL "bad" cholesterol.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 sorry for delay, was thinking of changing weigh in day but decided not to.

GuessimGryffindor
    Week 1
    Sunday 03/01/2020
    PW 248.8
    TW 248.8

@GuessimGryffindor no biggie! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Big Butt Theory March (Monday weigh day)
    Geminilady159
    March 2: 200

@GeminiLady159 fabulous 5 pound loss! Great work!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Hi all! Goodbye to February, hello March. February wasn’t good for me for tracking or weight (correlation... shocker! 😆) so I am rededicating in March. I am going to do the step, tracking and exercise mini challenges. My goal is 70,000 steps a week and to workout for a minimum of 90 minutes per week. I know for me the tracking and staying within my calorie goals is what makes the difference.

Starting weight for March 132. Goal weight for the end of March 125. Final goal weight 119.

@jmalderman you've got this! I know you can stick to this! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    hey yall
    3/1 accountability
    Tracked: no
    Under: NO
    exercise: yes

Monday weigh in day
    Starting weight 241
    Current weight 239

@sekotsjd nice loss!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    asha170880 wrote: »
    Hi guys, am Asha living in Finland. I was pretty much a fit person but didn't pay much attention when i started putting on weight with a 9-5 desk job.Am hitting 40 this year with a 1 year old active child.It feels that if i dnt do it now its never going to happen.Being in this challenge has kept me motivated and i see the results.I do fall of the wagon every now and then :).

@asha170880 you have been plugging right along and doing a fantastic job! We all fall off the wagon now and then, but the important part is getting back on track, which you do! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Every morning, the first thing I do is turn on the water faucet. I get fresh water bowls for all the pets, fill up the coffee maker, fill up water bottles to put in the fridge to chill for my daughter.
    It occured to me - why I am not getting a cup of water for myself?

So my challenge for myself is to drink a cup of water first thing and start a new good habit.

Also, since starting IF and not allowing myself a soda to sip on has forced me to endure water during the evening. I am retrying to get into the water habit, but not ready for the full challenge yet.

@brandi_84 I think making sure you drink a cup of water first thing is a great idea! I hope your soda free journey is working with IF :)

You could put mint or lemon in a bottle of water in the fridge, ready to go, to give it a nice flavor! You could put any fruit you like in it, and it will make the "taste" better for you. Just an idea! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    KT587 wrote: »
    3/1/2020
    Kt587
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 min of dance
    Steps: 6596
    Water: 80+

@cmhubbard92 & @brandi_84 I would like to do accountability and steps. My goal is 7k steps per day/ 80+ of water

@KT587 I have added you to the step/water challenge :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    hapamama23 wrote: »
    Starting off behind....story of my life. lol. I was gone for the weekend, can I still join this week's mini challenge?

Hapamama23
    3/1/20
    tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 60 oz

Trying to do better today. Off to a slow start. :blush:

@hapamama23 You can join the mini challenges anytime

Would you like to join the step/water challenge? You can do the water challenge on it's own if you don't have a step tracker :smile:
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    I am happy to report that, though the weight has been slow to come off, I have reduced my total cholesterol 26 points since last September, to what is now considered normal. I still need to lower my LDL "bad" cholesterol.

@richmondwriter That is amazing to hear! You will get it down :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Every morning, the first thing I do is turn on the water faucet. I get fresh water bowls for all the pets, fill up the coffee maker, fill up water bottles to put in the fridge to chill for my daughter.

So my challenge for myself is to drink a cup of water first thing and start a new good habit.

Also, since starting IF and not allowing myself a soda to sip on has forced me to endure water during the evening. I am retrying to get into the water habit, but not ready for the full challenge yet.

@brandi_84 I think making sure you drink a cup of water first thing is a great idea! I hope your soda free journey is working with IF :)

You could put mint or lemon in a bottle of water in the fridge, ready to go, to give it a nice flavor! You could put any fruit you like in it, and it will make the "taste" better for you. Just an idea! :)

I have been using lime and lemon juice. I might experiment with mint and other fruits to add variety. Thanks!
    I'm not 100% soda free yet. I'm letting myself one for dinner as I wean myself off. But I have been used to drinking them while I'm sitting around watching tv during in the evening. It has always been the toughest habit for me to kick. But I am sleeping better at night.
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3/2
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: 75 minutes of tennis
    Steps: 10,053
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options

I have been using lime and lemon juice. I might experiment with mint and other fruits to add variety. Thanks!
    I'm not 100% soda free yet. I'm letting myself one for dinner as I wean myself off. But I have been used to drinking them while I'm sitting around watching tv during in the evening. It has always been the toughest habit for me to kick. But I am sleeping better at night.

I was a soda addict! Ive found Bubly and La Croix waters to be a good replacement when Im really craving a soda.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Mon, March2nd:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 70oz
    Steps: 8187

Daily personal goal this week: Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    check-check
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    We are looking for some Sunday weigh-ins to start off the month! We can do it, team!!!
    @asha170880
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @p_mad
    @primekayprime

Weekly weigh-in:
    Previous weight(Sunday, 1 March): 68kg
    Current weight(Tuesday, 3 March): 68kg

This discussion has been closed.