TEAM: Gutbusters (March)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Looking for the positive in challenging times so here goes.
    I am on Day 15 of isolating/staying home with the exception of leaving the house on Day 3 to pick up a small click and collect e-order at a small store.

The blessing I have found during this time is I have become more consistent with getting my exercise in as I have more time and I am in need of fresh air so I have been going for walks around my neighbourhood.
    I exercised 14 out of the 15 days.
    My goal was to exercise 180 minutes a week and burn 890 calories (what MFP set).
    Week One I did 238 minutes which is 58 minutes extra and I burned 994 calories which is 104 extra calories burned. Week Two I did 235 minutes of exercise therefore 55 minutes of extra exercise and burned 1,004 calories which is 114 extra calories burned.

Hope to keep this routine going.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    HI team! Please head over to the April thread! We rocked this month-let's keep it UP!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789770/team-gutbusters-april#latest
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    March 30
    Exercised: Yes (7.5 km walk in 65 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Challenging walk, becoming my normal. This walk has 3 steep hills in it. My usual pace is on the 5km walk is normally under 8 min per km (210m elevation change). With the hills, on the 7.5 km walk, I need to push hard to break 9 min per km (350m elevation change). To give an indication of scale, the Eiffel tower in Paris is 324m from base to it's tip.
    HI team! Please head over to the April thread! We rocked this month-let's keep it UP!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789770/team-gutbusters-april#latest

Certainly did. Team Gutbusters had the greatest % loss of all 5 teams.

Well done Gutbusters.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    The March thread for Gutbusters is now closed.

Please post any discussion and weigh in information to the April thread.

Competitors rolled over to April are:

WEEK 4 ~ APRIL RESULTS

GRANDE FINALE ~ APRIL'S BIGGEST LOSER
This discussion has been closed.