TEAM: Gutbusters (March)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Glad to be back with you guys!

March will be my 5th exciting and challenging month with this group, and I am looking forward to it
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Glad to be here! Let's have a great month!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tuesday was my surgery. Everything went well. 4 day in to recovery and feeling really good. Only issue are the 2 drainage ports. They make me really uncomfortable. Can't wait till they are removed.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Excited for March!! I'm trying to get my mentality right for the month. I know what I need to do to lose the weight. I need to stay focused and keep my eye that summer prize!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi, Tuesday was my surgery. Everything went well. 4 day in to recovery and feeling really good. Only issue are the 2 drainage ports. They make me really uncomfortable. Can't wait till they are removed.

So glad to hear this and that you are joining us! Thoughts for a quick recovery; in the meantime take gentle care of YOU! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Welcome to the first week for MARCH, Gutbusters! For those of you who are new to the group, here are some weigh-in FAQs:
    • When do I post my weigh-in?
    Post on your "scheduled weigh-in day". So, if you posted a weight in the New Member Registration thread on a Tuesday, then your scheduled weigh-in day will be each Tuesday of the month. Let me know if you have a question.
    • Why is Week 1 beginning on Sunday? Haven't we been already posted our starting weights?
    Think of it as a first birthday. You're born, then you must live a whole year before you can celebrate being 1. In this challenge, you post a starting weight, then you have a whole week to work on weight loss before you post your Week 1 weigh-in.
    • How do I post my weigh-in?
    Your posts should look like this:
    Username:
    Week: Week 1
    PW: Previous Weight in pounds
    CW: Current Weight in pounds

• What's my previous weight?
    If you're new, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever weight you posted in the New Member Registration thread or check out the current spreadsheet to see what your posted info says. If you're returning, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever your weight was in the last week of the previous month.
    • Team Dynamics!
    A successful month will also include checking in each day with our team. Strive to become acquainted with everyone on the team and encourage each other in the successes and failures we will all experience. Our members are invited to post daily following the guidelines of another challenge called UAC (Ultimate Accountability Challenge). Very simple, but effective, in keeping us focused on our health goals. Please feel free to join that monthly challenge as well. @RangerRickL does a fantastic job there of keeping us motivated daily. I don’t think I’d be as far along on my journey if it wasn’t for TBL and UAC. If you’d like to participate in those guidelines, post this daily with the results.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Along with our daily check-ins we will also have mini challenges weekly. I do not want to be the person coming up with these ideas so if you think of something that may be a good challenge during the week you can post the ideas on the monthly thread or send them to me privately.
    • I'm still confused. Who can help me?
    Just ask a question here and tag me (@keepingtrack1234). I want you to succeed as much as I want success for ourselves. If you miss your weigh-in, we will message you to remind you. Because I care. If you need to drop out for the month, we’ll hate to see you go but just let us know. Feel free to private message us if you need to.

• Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good morning!
    Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @mcfc_katie
    @oilveoli
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    March Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • mcfc_katie
    mcfc_katie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!

mcfc_katie
    March week 1
    PW: 198
    CW: 196
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    lindewey wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. This is my first challenge and I can definately use some accountability! Hope I am posting in the right spot.

This is the right spot!!! Glad you're here!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Exercise-yes-legs and long walk
    Tracked-no
    Under budget-double no!
    I had a hangover and eating carby salty fatty sugary were just too tempting
  • oilveoli
    oilveoli Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    oilveoli
    March Week 1
    PW: 125
    CW: 124.5
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 30 minutes on treadmill and 23 minutes of weights

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Started off strong and went downhill fast. Better day tomorrow 🤞
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 2
    Exercised? Yes 40 mins treadmill & bike.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • hsurbhi
    hsurbhi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, good to be back here after almost 2 years. I am now a Mother to 1year old toddler and Woking full time. Trying to get fit again.
  • hsurbhi
    hsurbhi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Exercise- Nope, but tried to walk as much in office.. ;)
    Tracked food Intake- each and everything
    Under budget- A big yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Look at all these check-in's! LOVE IT!
    Let's keep it going!
    Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033
    @lacatgirl
    @Metubal
    @looneycatblue

Please post using this template:
    Username
    March Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
    _
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    hsurbhi wrote: »
    Hi guys, good to be back here after almost 2 years. I am now a Mother to 1year old toddler and Woking full time. Trying to get fit again.

Welcome! So glad you're here!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    allietuge wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 30 minutes on treadmill and 23 minutes of weights

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Started off strong and went downhill fast. Better day tomorrow 🤞

LOL! must have been something in the air...this was me too hahah! :)
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Mar 2, Week 1
    PW: 164.4
    CW: 165.4

Rough week... and it shows. :/ Need to work on putting more of "me" into my priorities.
This discussion has been closed.