• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Username: craigo3154
    March 4, Week 1
    LW: 140.9 (63.9 kg)
    CW: 139.1 (63.1 kg)

Been absent for a week. Really rough time. Feeling ill and disconnected for most of the week. Had not been out for a walk for a week. Just barely getting by.

Weight results show the lack of capacity to eat and the feeling ill. Hopefully I can get back into the walking. I feel so much better when I walk.

I hope that you are feeling better this week. I totally agree, when I get my walks in, everything feels better. Maybe just start with a nice 10 minute one to get you back in the groove.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Happy Morning to you all... Day 2:
    I got a 40 min walk in this morning, and I "actually" stayed a bit under my calorie goal yesterday, had to use most of my exercise calories, but I am okay with that at this time.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Username: craigo3154
    March 4, Week 1
    LW: 140.9 (63.9 kg)
    CW: 139.1 (63.1 kg)

Been absent for a week. Really rough time. Feeling ill and disconnected for most of the week. Had not been out for a walk for a week. Just barely getting by.

Weight results show the lack of capacity to eat and the feeling ill. Hopefully I can get back into the walking. I feel so much better when I walk.

I hope that you are feeling better this week. I totally agree, when I get my walks in, everything feels better. Maybe just start with a nice 10 minute one to get you back in the groove.

I hope you are, too! I know it's summer for you...but I am convinced that no matter where you are, February and March are tough. This year is hard, too...lots of unknowns...coronavirus, the wildfires, in the US the election season, stock market...many unknowns and many anxieties. Take gentle care.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Gonna work on report cards and watch Hulu...and fall asleep by 9! Life of a teacher! :)
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 30 minutes on treadmill with hill

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @Kaj848
    @peacekeace
    @Colleen79
    @flourchild225

Please post using this template:
    Username
    March Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Day 3 for me... tracked all and stayed under my calorie goal yesterday. This morning slept in some, so only had time for a 20 min walk this morning, I will try to get another 20 in on my lunch break... So worth the effort, I am seeing the scale moving in the right direction already. <3
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    March Week 1
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 161.0

Finally moving down!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    kaj848 wrote: »
    Kaj848
    March Week 1
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 161.0

Finally moving down!

Wow! Great Loss!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Colleen790
    March week 1
    PW: 168.4
    CW: 168.4
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 5
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Over
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!
    What are your plans for the weekend? Any way we can help you stick with your habits? Any planned splurges? I always eat pizza on Fridays (peek at my diary and you will see I eat A LOT of pizza lol!) and we're having friends over Saturday, which means either homemade skillet pizza (YUM) or maybe potato soup...I'll check the weather!
    Tell us about YOUR weekend plans!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @fe45243
    @keepingtrack1234
    @Hsurbhi
    @Kimlp20
    @Lindewey
    @MayaVDM
    @zengen09

Please post using this template:
    Username
    March Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    lindewey wrote: »
    Lindewey
    March week 1
    PW 193.6
    CW 188.6

Tracking and accountability seems to be working finally. Menopause has been a real struggle the last 3 years. I really hope the scale continues to go down! 😃

awesome!! Great loss!!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Intermittent rain for 2 days here so still not getting out to walk although no longer tired.

Drone race exhibitions tomorrow and Sunday, but no drones working. Guess I will be showing people how to fix drones as I repair mine. :)

Trying to get back into things.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    My day 4... didn't get my 20 mins in this morning, slept way-in, too many sick people around me, so I think my body is trying to make sure I don't get hit too. I am hoping to bowl tonight, I have missed so many weeks now due to hip issues... really hoping I can just load up on Tylenol and get myself going.

Went over on my calories yesterday... but on the positive side I logged everything.

Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!
  • zengen09
    zengen09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    zengen09
    March Week 1
    PW: 231.8
    CW: 232.8

Sadly another gain week. I decided to try and keep my diet low carb the rest of this week and next to see if that helps. Also want to switch up my exercise routine. Guess we'll see next week!
This discussion has been closed.