• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    zengen09 wrote: »
    zengen09
    March Week 1
    PW: 231.8
    CW: 232.8

Sadly another gain week. I decided to try and keep my diet low carb the rest of this week and next to see if that helps. Also want to switch up my exercise routine. Guess we'll see next week!

You are tracking and weighing in...everything else will come. Keep tweaking and adjusting...stay the course! You've got this! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    My day 4... didn't get my 20 mins in this morning, slept way-in, too many sick people around me, so I think my body is trying to make sure I don't get hit too. I am hoping to bowl tonight, I have missed so many weeks now due to hip issues... really hoping I can just load up on Tylenol and get myself going.

Went over on my calories yesterday... but on the positive side I logged everything.

Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!

It's good you're letting your body rest...you need it. Hopefully you're feeling better today! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Intermittent rain for 2 days here so still not getting out to walk although no longer tired.

Drone race exhibitions tomorrow and Sunday, but no drones working. Guess I will be showing people how to fix drones as I repair mine. :)

Trying to get back into things.

Hopefully you're feeling better! Miss your daily check ins!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    hsurbhi wrote: »
    @hsurbhi
    March 1st week
    PW:173.9 lbs
    CW: 173 lbs

Great loss! I had you at 175.9 so--WOW!!! :)
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Totally fell off track this weekend. A lot of emotional and mindless eating. I'm looking forward to the gym tomorrow and getting back on track.
    Hitting the gym during my lunch and tackling weights. Then going back in the evening for cardio. I'm also going to be chugging down some water.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry-totally forgot to check in yesterday (Sunday) Daylight Savings here in the midwest and it always throws you off!
    Looking forward to a great week!

SUNDAY:
    @mcfc_katie-got it, great loss!
    @oilveoli
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    March Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
    @BB_1033
    @lacatgirl
    @Metubal
    @looneycatblue

Username
    March Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 9
    Exercised? Yes. 35 mins cardio
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    It's been a big weekend. Birthday celebrations for my mother, then a gender reveal party for new grandchild. A boy due in July. Got off track with the eating. Back to routine today.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    March 9
    Exercised: YES!!!! (5km walk in 38 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

First walk in almost 2 weeks. Finally managed to get out. After failures due to medication, weather and motivation, feels so good for a success.

Been struggling a lot with feelings and things going on. It's nice to have something I can report as a win.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Planning on continuing to weigh in on Tuesday - I hope that is ok!

craigo3154 - thanks for the advice. I really thought I was eating well but I can definitely do better. I love to bake and have been working on the perfect low fat muffin - no sugar, no oil, lots of fruit (154 calories). I have one each day for breakfast but I think I will use whole wheat flour and add flax seeds to the next batch.

Today feels like a new start..I think because the sun is shining and it is warming up. I have had a hard winter - my usual winter depression plus a terrible bout of flu and much stress as I have decided to sell my business and will be giving it to a broker later today. I am glad the decision is made.

The one thing I have sustained through this hard winter is a daily weigh in - which at least has kept me from gaining.

Today I am committing to journaling each day and posting each night....and counting every bite without exception!

• glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, group!

I hope everyone is having a progressive month so far.
  • mcfc_katie
    mcfc_katie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234 thank you!☺️
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Mar 9, Week 2
    PW: 165.4
    CW: 165.4

By the luck of the Irish... stayed the same. this has been a tough past 4-6 weeks. I am hoping to get through March with some loss, even just a little would be nice... then hope to be kicking it into gear in April!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hey, It's been a while since I checked in, Surgery went well, tomorrow will be two weeks. Recovery also going great except for a drainage port. Can't wait till I get the last drainage port removed. Its driving me crazy's, having this tube in my hip and every time I move it burns like crazy. I also want to get on the scale but don't want to with this drainage port still in. I haven't weighed myself in over 2 weeks. Can't wait to go back to the gym, I have to wait 4 more weeks. Take care
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @allietuge
    @Kiadams317750
    @Matthewsfive
    Username
    March Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

Sorry I thought I let you know that I had surgery two ago and will not be weighing in for a few week. I hope by week three I can weigh in.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @allietuge
    @Kiadams317750
    @Matthewsfive
    Username
    March Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

Sorry I thought I let you know that I had surgery two ago and will not be weighing in for a few week. I hope by week three I can weigh in.

Sorry!!! Its just a template I copy and paste. My brain is packed with info lately lol! Thanks for reminder!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Under-nope
    Exercise-nope
    Tracked-yep
    So that's something!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Exercised: went for walk
    Tracked: Yes