• DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 277.8
    CW 271.6

Congratulations!! Great job @DreaRN15 What's your secret?!! Hope you have a terrific weekend!
    Jessica :smile:

My secret is this Coronavirus has caused us to buy real food and eat at home. Dropped some water weight with not eating so much fast food.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    @Jen_967 Need your steps from 3/13 to present please. Thanks, Jessica

Hi Jessica
    I sent you a message about 10 days ago saying my foot was infected. Dr said to stay off it and to discontinue me for this month. But I would pick up 5,000 steps as of 4/1

I'm sorry @Jen_967 , I do remember that, but with everything going on right now, I just forgot. I'll remove your name from the March chart. I'll add you back for April. Thanks for getting back to me. Hope your foot is healing well! :smile:
    Jen_967 wrote: »

Hi Jessica
    I sent you a message about 10 days ago saying my foot was infected. Dr said to stay off it and to discontinue me for this month. But I would pick up 5,000 steps as of 4/1

I'm sorry @Jen_967 , I do remember that, but with everything going on right now, I just forgot. I'll remove your name from the March chart. I'll add you back for April. Thanks for getting back to me. Hope your foot is healing well! :smile:

That’s ok. It’s starting to feel much better. Thanks :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 335.5
    CW: 328.7
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    03/24 12,632 steps
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Simbersea
    Wednesday weigh in

March results
    Week 1 164.2
    Week 2 162.4
    Week 3 158.6
    Week 4 155.8
    Down 8.4 lbs for month
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    February Week 4
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 235.5
    Current Week: 235.3
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/24 9,503
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    3/23-9,930
    3/24-5,349
  • angmarie28
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    I got the OK to work from home, so Im getting as much as I can done today in my ffice so tomorrow I get to stay home, except I have to come in to ride busses to deliver school work and food to our students

Well that was short lived. A member of my admin (who isnt above me but somehow gets a say) basically had a stick up her butt and argued against me working from home. So here I sit, in my office, doing exactly what I could be doing at home except being home with my 4 kids. And here is the kicker, Admin is discussing woking from home...So Im forced to be here, but they might start working from home.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    angmarie28
    wednesday
    prev weight-152.8
    current weight-151.6
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm back on, I find it hard to monitor MFP when I'm busy watching the news or attempting to telework. Really overloading the networks. Since I'm in Mountain time it seems better late in the day as east ramps down. I've been using an Air Force server in Germany to get access to my network. I hope there is alot of hard thinking about telework infrastructure going forward, it seems like we are flat-footed for this virus. That said, it is now time to walk my 5 miles in lieu of gym. Since Jessica is all over the spreadsheet I'm left to just shooting off my mouth on this thread. Cease fire. Until tomorrow......
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    I'm back on, I find it hard to monitor MFP when I'm busy watching the news or attempting to telework. Really overloading the networks. Since I'm in Mountain time it seems better late in the day as east ramps down. I've been using an Air Force server in Germany to get access to my network. I hope there is alot of hard thinking about telework infrastructure going forward, it seems like we are flat-footed for this virus. That said, it is now time to walk my 5 miles in lieu of gym. Since Jessica is all over the spreadsheet I'm left to just shooting off my mouth on this thread. Cease fire. Until tomorrow......

@mulecanter I think we're caught up...so take a break and have that walk. I've got your back! Jessica
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps: I seem to have gotten behind again!

3/18 17,249
    3/19 14,914
    3/20 19,271
    3/21 14,270
    3/22 13,071
    3/23 13,893
    3/24 15,404
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    kmfeig87
    Week 4
    Wed WI
    PW: 140
    CW: 137.5 (Trend weight 139)
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 4
    Wednesday
  • jenready
    Options
    I got the OK to work from home, so Im getting as much as I can done today in my ffice so tomorrow I get to stay home, except I have to come in to ride busses to deliver school work and food to our students

Well that was short lived. A member of my admin (who isnt above me but somehow gets a say) basically had a stick up her butt and argued against me working from home. So here I sit, in my office, doing exactly what I could be doing at home except being home with my 4 kids. And here is the kicker, Admin is discussing woking from home...So Im forced to be here, but they might start working from home.

That's terrible! I don't understand how people can make decisions like that and not be more understanding especially when you can do your work from home. I hope they come to their senses and let you work from home and leave you alone.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    3/25 7,065
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    IDEA SEARCH!npinsr3yt5u7.png
    The four moderators have been running the full group challenges since the new year. We had the photo challenge this month with a different theme for each day of the week, last month we had the 29 questions of leaping groundhogs, and in January we had 20/20 vision to work on our goals.

I think the April challenge should come from team members. I'm asking all the teams to come up with some ideas. Or revive a previous challenge we had that you liked. What would be fun, useful, and get people from all the teams participating? In the past we have had all kinds of things: points-based games (minutes of exercise, sticking to plan, etc. earning baseball runs or just points), thoughtful questions, photo challenges, daily "pile up" (check this for example), goal setting, daily fitness from darebee or other easy to use sites, recipes, etc. etc.

Bring 'em on!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    jenready wrote: »

That's terrible! I don't understand how people can make decisions like that and not be more understanding especially when you can do your work from home. I hope they come to their senses and let you work from home and leave you alone.

Unfortunatly this particular person has a high and mighty attitude, and thinks she is above everyone. She gets in everyones buisness and causes issues with everyone.
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps

3/25 17,877
This discussion has been closed.