TRIMSTONES Team Chat - March 2020

Options

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    my maxi climber arrived. I may have to try it out later. Taking my daughter to paw patrol Live, and I 100% plan to eat junk :) Its ok though, Im keeping the rest of the day low on calories, I already had an hour long workout, and its really busy at work, Iv already hit 8,000 steps just at work, but hey, If I can burn a few more calories, I think Ill do it :)
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    10/03 - 10811 👣
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    3/10: 4, 210
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/8 = 10,740
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Oops. That would be 3466. Lots of rain, busy day but not much stepping.
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    620gi9v61q5l.jpg
    jugar wrote: »
    You have a new member! Please welcome @nwoutdoorgrl as the newest Trimstone :smiley:

Welcome to the fam @nwoutdoorgrl !! We're delighted that you joined our team and we hope to help you meet all of your fitness goals!

I am Jessica, one of two captains for TrimStones. The other captain is @mulecanter . I've been hear for a few years now and have found this group to be very kind, accepting and generous in giving advice, listening and handing out great ideas.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about what brought you here, where you are in your journey and what you hope to achieve both short and long term. If you're a walking enthusiast, consider joining our monthly step challenge. We track daily steps and ask that when you sign up, you submit a daily step goal that you hope to achieve. You can find the step chart directly below the weight tracking chart. The link to each monthly chart is on the main Fat2Fit page.

Again, welcome! We're glad you're here!

Jessica :smile:

Hi Jessica, thank you for the kind and warm welcome. I was wondering if I could step out of this month’s challenge. I have a lot going on in my life right now and am focusing my time and efforts on those things.

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if I could step out of this month’s challenge. I have a lot going on in my life right now and am focusing my time and efforts on those things.

@nwoutdoorgrl I have asked the MODS to move you to the cheer squad for a month. Please notify me when you're ready to come back. Good luck on getting things organized.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 337.6
    CW: 332.0
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/10 10,297
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    February Week 2
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 236.9
    Current Week: 234.9
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    kmfeig87
    Wed WI
    PW: 140
    CW: 139.5

I started using LIBRA to show a trend. Put in the data since Christmas, and it is finally showing a downward trend again. I think it will be useful to look at the downward trend line, rather than being distracted by the daily bumps up and down.
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    STEPS

3/9 13,031
    3/10 8445 -- The rain is driving me loopy! Luckily today I looked at my phone, which said 0% chance of rain this morning. I drove my son to school, it appeared to be raining lightly, so I checked my phone again. Nope, still 0% precipitation. I walked four miles and appeared to get damp. I checked my phone, still no rain. Glad I went with my phone instead of using my senses!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    angmarie28
    wednesday
    prev weight-150
    current weight-150.6
  • angmarie28
    Options
    3/11-20,197
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    STEPS

3/9 13,031
    3/10 8445 -- The rain is driving me loopy! Luckily today I looked at my phone, which said 0% chance of rain this morning. I drove my son to school, it appeared to be raining lightly, so I checked my phone again. Nope, still 0% precipitation. I walked four miles and appeared to get damp. I checked my phone, still no rain. Glad I went with my phone instead of using my senses!

Sorry about the rain, I washed my truck.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 337.6
    CW: 332.0

Nice
  • mulecanter
    Options
    secretly wondering if coronavirus will enhance my weight loss...........
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    3/10:3137
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 164.2
    CW:162.4
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member