CW: 174.5

April Week 2
    PW 174.5
    CW 176.5

Exercised - short walk
    Tracked - Yes!
    Budget - 85 calories over :(

Hi All,
    I am surprised but very thankful that you guys kept me in since I missed two weeks.

I am a 58 years old, an artist, business owner and mom of three grown kids. My weight has been up and down over the years and I am really so tired of it! The only thing I have been really religious about is weighing in every day - I think if I wasnt doing this I would have gained even more.

I own an art school which is closed at this time and it has been very stressful and I have been having a hard time staying on track. As always, the minute I stop tracking, I start gaining. I have gained three lbs since COVID began and i feel it!

I am going to try to "do my best" and see if I can get rid of some of the weight I have gained. I have been going for walks but need to do something else for exercise...obviously my favorite exercise, swimming is out - I do miss it!

My goal will be to track every day and get some exercise every day. Wish me luck!

• Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3
    April Week 1 or week 2
    PW:257.6
    CW:258.2

Hello Team! I’m not sure if this is considered my week 1 or 2. So so sorry for not weighing in last week. First time since I’ve joined that I’ve missed a week. Being quarantined is definitely getting the best of me. I’ve been walking daily but it doesn’t help that I eat things I know I shouldn’t. I’m trying to get back focused but it’s very very hard. I started this team and weighed over 270. I don’t want to hit that mark again. Gonna try my best to refocus. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

• Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    April 8
    Exercised? No. But I did do a huge grocery shop and lugged it all up the stairs before work.
    Calories? Yes. In budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hello! Ok, wow-lot's going on. So glad to hear from so many of you. @craigo3154 , keep us posted. Scary stuff. Glad you're ok.
    I missed yesterday, I am so sorry!

Wednesday:
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @Tickie99

Thursday weigh-in's:
    @Colleen790
    @flourchild225
    @Kaj848
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    tuddy315
    April Week 2
    PW: 208.2
    CW: 206.8

Great loss!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    @Kenyaa3
    April Week 1 or week 2
    PW:257.6
    CW:258.2

Hello Team! I’m not sure if this is considered my week 1 or 2. So so sorry for not weighing in last week. First time since I’ve joined that I’ve missed a week. Being quarantined is definitely getting the best of me. I’ve been walking daily but it doesn’t help that I eat things I know I shouldn’t. I’m trying to get back focused but it’s very very hard. I started this team and weighed over 270. I don’t want to hit that mark again. Gonna try my best to refocus. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

You can do this! We are here for you! I had to stop buying any treats at all! Because now that I am home...I eat them!!! ARGH!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    lacatgirl
    WI -Tuesdays

April Week 1
    PW: 173

April Week 2
    PW 174.5
    CW 176.5

Exercised - short walk
    Tracked - Yes!

Hi All,
    I am surprised but very thankful that you guys kept me in since I missed two weeks.

I am a 58 years old, an artist, business owner and mom of three grown kids. My weight has been up and down over the years and I am really so tired of it! The only thing I have been really religious about is weighing in every day - I think if I wasnt doing this I would have gained even more.

I own an art school which is closed at this time and it has been very stressful and I have been having a hard time staying on track. As always, the minute I stop tracking, I start gaining. I have gained three lbs since COVID began and i feel it!

I am going to try to "do my best" and see if I can get rid of some of the weight I have gained. I have been going for walks but need to do something else for exercise...obviously my favorite exercise, swimming is out - I do miss it!

My goal will be to track every day and get some exercise every day. Wish me luck!

Highly suggest a program on Fitness Blender.The trainers are amazing; related, personable and they know their stuff. It will keep you on track!
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    GLouis4
    April Week 2
    PW: 167.7
    CW: 162.2
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tickie99
    April Week 2
    PW: 171.1
    CW: 169.3
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    April 8
    Exercised: Yes (5km in 38 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Glad to get out and walk today. Also managed to get my wife out for a short walk.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    glouis4 wrote: »
    GLouis4
    April Week 2
    PW: 167.7
    CW: 162.2

GREAT LOSS WOWO!!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Tickie99 wrote: »
    Tickie99
    April Week 2
    PW: 171.1
    CW: 169.3

Awesome loss!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    naaje0uto4pb.png
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Love this! Because i lost my weight so long ago (it was between my sophomore and senior years of college) most of the people I know now have no idea that I was much heavier. When I don't take a huge plate of food at a work lunch or pass on dessert at something, people always say things like this to me. It's frustrating! Because I will always have to work to maintain my weight!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    April 8
    Exercised - yes! tried fitness blender thanks Keepingtrack!
    Tracked - yes
    Budgeted - 50 over - getting better!

Turned down cookies my son was making as I did not have the calories left. I always forget that all I have to do is say no- that it is a choice. Not sure why but I sometimes feel like I am doing this for someone else instead of myself- like I have to rebel against this inner person or something and "cheat". I forget that the only one who cares what I weigh is me and that I get to choose how I want to look and feel. There is no cheating except to cheat myself. It is a decision, cookies or weight loss...it is really that simple. Not sure why I lose track of that!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    lacatgirl
    WI -Tuesdays

April Week 1
    PW: 173

April Week 2
    PW 174.5
    CW 176.5

Exercised - short walk
    Tracked - Yes!

Hi All,

Highly suggest a program on Fitness Blender.The trainers are amazing; related, personable and they know their stuff. It will keep you on track!
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans

Thanks for the tip. The workout was great.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    COLLEEN790
    APRIL WEEK 2
    PW 171.9
    CW 170.4
    managed to get my eating under control. Will be good when I can. Exercise again.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    April 9
    Exercised: Yes (5km in 39 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Slightly slower pace today. Don't know why.
This discussion has been closed.