YAY! Nice work. :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Week 2

PW 162.2
    CW 161.8

Small loss but I will take it, checked all the other numbers and I increased in muscle mass and lowered my fat%. So all going in the right direction.

Looks good to me-awesome job!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    It's Sunday!
    What's everyone working on-fitness, food or mental health wise? I would love to hear-inspire us!

We're looking for weigh in's from:
    @mcfc_katie
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My family has ramped up on cooking to alleviate boredom during quarantine. And it’s a challenge to accommodate given the limitations in physical activity
  • mcfc_katie
    mcfc_katie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mcfc_katie
    April week 3
    PW: 193
    CW: 192
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    glouis4 wrote: »
    My family has ramped up on cooking to alleviate boredom during quarantine. And it’s a challenge to accommodate given the limitations in physical activity

I hear you...I made an easter cake last night. (WHY?!) But you are doing great-keep it up!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Nice loss!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Monday!

How is everyone?
    Please-take a moment to check in. I know things are hard right now, but eating real, healthy foods, moving our bodies and getting adequate rest are things we CAN CONTROL. What are you committed to right now? What are you working on this week?

It's been a month of stay at home for me and I realized if this is the new normal (likely) for awhile, then I need to control what I can and focus on that.
    Let's hear your goals!

Today we are looking for weigh in's from:
    @lacatgirl
    @metubal
    @miss_fit_ellie

• lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    April 13
    lacatgirl
    PW: 176.5
    CW: 175.7
    Exercise: No
    Track: No
    Budget: No

Easter has derailed me! I was down another lb earlier in the week. I made a nice dinner and desserts for my son and his girlfriend who are sheltering in place with us and am still eating the shortcake.

Today I woke up depressed and had a hard time doing anything. The weather was terrible which did not help. I have a business which I had decided to sell and was about to put on the market with a broker the week before Covid. In one week our plans to sell the business, put our house on the market and retire to Florida disappeared almost overnight. I don't even know if I will be able to resume my business - it is an art school and although we have zoom classes now, the income is minimal. Selling it I think is off the table regardless.

I keep telling myself that as long as we are healthy that is all that matters. My daughter lives in Philly and her girlfriend who she lives with worked in a nursing home and now has the virus. My daughter was told she should just assume she has it as well. They are young and healthy and so far seem to have a mild version of it for which I am very thankful. I am, of course, worrying about her like crazy.

Maybe this is not the time to be trying to lose weight but if I don't at least try I will be twenty lbs heavier by the time this is over.

I am sort of a wreck as I am sure many are. I was so burned out by my business after 22 years and was imagining a life where I could stop working so hard. This is really not the way I wanted to do it however!

Every time I watch the news I am overcome with sadness for all the people who have lost their loved ones. Such a sad sad time.

Sorry to vent! I am hoping that I will have better day tomorrow, I hope.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    April 13
    Exercised: Yes (7.5km in 64 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Good walk today after walking with wife.

Daughter still mentally fragile, so egg hunt postponed to next year. Current interpersonal restrictions are playing hell with her mental state.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    April 14
    Exercised? No. Still been coughing but improving.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    April 13
    lacatgirl

Easter has derailed me! I was down another lb earlier in the week. I made a nice dinner and desserts for my son and his girlfriend who are sheltering in place with us and am still eating the shortcake.

Today I woke up depressed and had a hard time doing anything. The weather was terrible which did not help. I have a business which I had decided to sell and was about to put on the market with a broker the week before Covid. In one week our plans to sell the business, put our house on the market and retire to Florida disappeared almost overnight. I don't even know if I will be able to resume my business - it is an art school and although we have zoom classes now, the income is minimal. Selling it I think is off the table regardless.

I keep telling myself that as long as we are healthy that is all that matters. My daughter lives in Philly and her girlfriend who she lives with worked in a nursing home and now has the virus. My daughter was told she should just assume she has it as well. They are young and healthy and so far seem to have a mild version of it for which I am very thankful. I am, of course, worrying about her like crazy.

Maybe this is not the time to be trying to lose weight but if I don't at least try I will be twenty lbs heavier by the time this is over.

I am sort of a wreck as I am sure many are. I was so burned out by my business after 22 years and was imagining a life where I could stop working so hard. This is really not the way I wanted to do it however!

Every time I watch the news I am overcome with sadness for all the people who have lost their loved ones. Such a sad sad time.

This is a very sad and very scary time for our country and for the world; things will likely never be the same in our lifetime and the economy won't recover for a long time either. I too am going through bouts of intense sadness and fear, not just for me and my family, but for those who are so far worse off-they can't put food on the table, their children are hungry, they may not have a place to live. It's not venting; it's a new reality for us. I don't know the answer; all I can come back to is love and empathy (even though many aren't showing it right now) and finding ways to do what you can-giving to your local food bank is HUGE and helpful.
    I know this is hard; I am struggling, too. Thanks for sharing.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    It's Tuesday; today we are looking for weigh in's from:
    @Kenyaa3
    @tuddy315
  • craigo3154
    Options
    April 14
    Exercised: Yes (7.5km in 64 mins - hills)

Late walk today finished well after dark. Amazing how the eyes adapt to low light. Where I walk in the forest has no lighting, but you can still see enough after sunset to not lose the road.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    April 13
    lacatgirl

@lacatgirl. This is a very hard time for a lot of people.

I am so sorry to hear that all your plans for selling business and retirement were shelved.

I hope your daughter remains OK. Youth does help in fighting off the effects of the virus.

All the work on losing weight should give you the tools to maintain weight during this crisis. It is OK to fall back a bit till circumstances are less stressful. Stress does hinder efforts to lose weight and makes maintaining harder.

Keep up the great work. I hope all does turn out the best for you and your family.
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a good Easter! Despite tough times, I am happy to have this understanding group! There are a lot of emotions occurring through this crisis, and I am keeping everyone in my prayers as we deal with this impact the best way we can.
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tickie99
    April Week 3
    PW: 169.3
    CW: 169.1

Not too bad considering that I am bloated and have been for pretty much the whole week.
  • miss_fit_ellie
    miss_fit_ellie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Sorry I'm late with weigh in 😞
    Crazy world we live in at the moment 🙄

miss_fit_ellie
    April Week 3
    PW 219.2lbs
    CW 217.5

Thank you and good luck ♥️
  • craigo3154
    Options
    April 15
    Exercised: Yes (3km in 24 mins - hills)

Quick walk today. Had an afternoon phone conference and had only 30 mins to get walk in.
This discussion has been closed.