Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 322.0
    CW: 325.8
    Pandemic misery continues.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    s0nwj4tf7fpg.jpg

Calling all walkers for May!! Report in if you want to sign up on the Step Team for the month. Also, include your Daily Step Goal so I can update the chart. May's stats will begin with Sunday, May 3rd, FYI and as always, please report in every day or two, so we keep the stats up-to-date. Rumor has it that @Jax_Grim is gonna kick all of our butts this month, so get ready!!! LOL!!! :smiley:

Jessica (again the Instigator)

I’m in again. I’m going to shoot for 6,000 this month. I just got a new Fitbit. So I’m hoping it will get me moving more. :)
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/28: 13,447
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello. Caratach here. Nice to join your group. I'm 52 and ready to lose some weight.
    I'm fairly active though not so good at losing weight based on the last few years experience.
    But, never surrender!

What does PW stand for in our reports?

Thanks.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Caratach wrote: »
    Hello. Caratach here. Nice to join your group. I'm 52 and ready to lose some weight.
    I'm fairly active though not so good at losing weight based on the last few years experience.
    But, never surrender!

What does PW stand for in our reports?

Thanks.

I believe that would be "Previous Weight" and CW being "Current Weight"
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Steps
    4/28: 13,447

Did I miss your 4/27 stats @Jen_967 ?
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Welcome new comers, I'm the "other" co-captain. Jessica does the work and I collect all the money per my contract. I've just crossed the 200 mile mark on my Covid-19 daily walks (I miss my gym!). I'm wearing alot of SPF 30 as we have pretty intense, mile-high, UV-rich sun here in New Mexico--I think it must be disinfecting us nicely. I'm wondering if there is some possible cure if we cross @angiemarie28 's donuts with irradiated Clorox wipes. (Just being sarcastic again). See you in the May thread!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    NSV-Im at work, and a co worker just walked in to my office and asked if I wanted a donut...Now im not a huge sweets person, but I absolutely LOVE donuts, well Guess what, I didnt even debate it, I said No Thank you. hahaha, thats huge for me. I need to say no more often. We had donutes last week (principles buy us donuts on payday and call it "dough day") but sugar doesnt set well with me and makes me feel crappy, so I sould really eat much of it, but for donuts its worth it, haha.

@angmarie28 and @simbersea Not sure where you guys are, but here in Virginia, US, the big argument in town is a 3way fight between Krispy Kreme (very airy fried and light but smothered in icing; Dunkin Donuts which is very commercial, also lots of icing, but lots of opportunity to do flavors, fillings, etc. and then there's the biggest daddy of them all...a small chain called Duck Donuts...they're cake donuts, highly personalized, right down to what flavor, how much icing, what type of sprinkle on it and even if you want a little dollop of another icing on it. THEY are created by the devil, trust me. I am not a person who likes sweet and they CALL MY NAME they're so evil! LOL

Now that I have you craving, I'll stop...so what donuts are the weakness in your neck of the woods?!

Jessica the Instigator
    :wink:

There is a Duck Donuts in the strip mall closest to the house. Finally broke down before the world went crazy and tried them. Close to a 45 minute wait for 1/2 dozen but really were worth it. Now the grocery store ones hold no appeal! My husband isn't really a donut fan but even he liked them.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/27 = 2,830 played in the garden but not a lot of stepping
    4/28 = 8,314
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wilsonkellies
    Week 4
    Wednesday
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Hello again Trimstones - another lovely new person will be coming your way shortly: @cdipietro54 has just signed up, and I'm sure you'll give them a great welcome. Thanks!
  • cdipietro54
    cdipietro54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @jugar thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting started.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Kmfeig87
    Week 5
    Wed WI
    PW 137.5
    CW 138
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/27 12,817
    4/28 13,697
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

@angmarie28 and @simbersea Not sure where you guys are, but here in Virginia, US, the big argument in town is a 3way fight between Krispy Kreme (very airy fried and light but smothered in icing; Dunkin Donuts which is very commercial, also lots of icing, but lots of opportunity to do flavors, fillings, etc. and then there's the biggest daddy of them all...a small chain called Duck Donuts...they're cake donuts, highly personalized, right down to what flavor, how much icing, what type of sprinkle on it and even if you want a little dollop of another icing on it. THEY are created by the devil, trust me. I am not a person who likes sweet and they CALL MY NAME they're so evil! LOL

Now that I have you craving, I'll stop...so what donuts are the weakness in your neck of the woods?!

Jessica the Instigator
    :wink:

I guess I’m lucky. Our local donuts are Shipley Donuts, but honestly they are mehhhh. Nothing special. So I may stop and get one once or twice a year. Now when we could travel over to Austin - they have VooDoo donuts. Those are justifiably famous in Texas. Incredible. Thank goodness for the four hour drive for those doughy fried pieces of heaven.
  • simbersea
    Options
    @jugar thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting started.

Welcome to the group 🎉🎊🍾
  • simbersea
    edited April 2020
    Options
    4/29 18,794

Yesterday was my husbands and my 25th wedding anniversary. Instead of our planned weekend getaway we ended up playing golf and ordering take out. It was wonderful (and we got lots of walking due to playing badly 🤪)
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    April Week IDK
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 239.2
    Current Week: 238.2
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps