jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary @simbersea!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    345t2gmpa3bu.jpg
    jugar wrote: »
    Hello again Trimstones - another lovely new person will be coming your way shortly: @cdipietro54 has just signed up, and I'm sure you'll give them a great welcome. Thanks!

Hi @cdipietro54 Welcome to our little TrimStones family!!! Take a minute and introduce yourself. We want to support you and get to know you better! If you're a fitbit fanatic, let me know if you'd like to join our step team. We just need your daily step goal and I'll plug you into the chart. Hope you find it welcoming and helpful here...lots of ideas and people to bounce things off of...aim for @mulecanter's head...he's your other captain...I'm Jessica and if I can ever help in any way, drop me a message or leave a note in the chatroom.

Again, welcome!!
    Jess :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    5wa10zoim1ln.jpg
    simbersea wrote: »
    4/29 18,794

Yesterday was my husbands and my 25th wedding anniversary. Instead of our planned weekend getaway we ended up playing golf and ordering take out. It was wonderful (and we got lots of walking due to playing badly 🤪)

Hope you're doing something special!!! Have a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @simbersea Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you made a great day of it!

@cdipietro54 and other new Trimstones. Welcome to the group! We are glad to have you on the journey with us!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I gotta say I love everything baked and fried is good too, but I'm more of a home-made girl! I will window shop the bakeries and donut shops, but I can usually resist if I have to shell out the cash. But it is hard to turn down a donut when someone offers me one!

I'm originally from Connecticut and I have to say I was a Dunkin' Donuts fan as a kid. In the south, rather than 20 shops per town, there are like 5 per state and since it's not the go to shop in the south, the donuts are almost never fresh in the last 15 minutes (which is how donuts should always be!) My favorite local donut shop is Heavenly donuts. They are cake donuts decorated with all kinds of craziness. I find that I prefer them when someone else is buying...I've taken the kids to the shop two or three times and the flavors we select are never as good as the random ones from someone else's choice. But it is fun. We usually buy 6 and cut each one into bits, so we can all try each one. I have to say that six bites of six different donuts isn't nearly as filling as one whole donut....and is therefore a really bad idea on the calorie front!!
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    26/04 - 25,233 (re-posting as not in chart)
    27/04 - 8,076
    28/04 - 2,333
    29/04 - 10,779
    30/04 - 7,240
    👣
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    NSV-Im at work, and a co worker just walked in to my office and asked if I wanted a donut...Now im not a huge sweets person, but I absolutely LOVE donuts, well Guess what, I didnt even debate it, I said No Thank you. hahaha, thats huge for me. I need to say no more often. We had donutes last week (principles buy us donuts on payday and call it "dough day") but sugar doesnt set well with me and makes me feel crappy, so I sould really eat much of it, but for donuts its worth it, haha.

@angmarie28 Need your steps for the 15th please. Sent you a private note, but can't seem to get ya...please report in and thanks! Hope all is well!
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Monday 4/27- 8103
    Tuesday 4/28- 3651
    Wednesday 4/29- 4813

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesday
    PW-151.6
    CW-150.8

I know I'm late again. I remember to weigh in but forget to record it.

Been super busy didnt work out today because my mom recruited me to strip her walls in one room she wants to paint. That ended up being so much more work was expected, we had to get sanders because it wasnt coming off, and we only got half the room done in like 6 hours, ugh. My shoulders are super sore.
    zg4pb6o8t3a5.jpg
  • angmarie28
    Options
    NSV-Im at work, and a co worker just walked in to my office and asked if I wanted a donut...Now im not a huge sweets person, but I absolutely LOVE donuts, well Guess what, I didnt even debate it, I said No Thank you. hahaha, thats huge for me. I need to say no more often. We had donutes last week (principles buy us donuts on payday and call it "dough day") but sugar doesnt set well with me and makes me feel crappy, so I sould really eat much of it, but for donuts its worth it, haha.

@angmarie28 and @simbersea Not sure where you guys are, but here in Virginia, US, the big argument in town is a 3way fight between Krispy Kreme (very airy fried and light but smothered in icing; Dunkin Donuts which is very commercial, also lots of icing, but lots of opportunity to do flavors, fillings, etc. and then there's the biggest daddy of them all...a small chain called Duck Donuts...they're cake donuts, highly personalized, right down to what flavor, how much icing, what type of sprinkle on it and even if you want a little dollop of another icing on it. THEY are created by the devil, trust me. I am not a person who likes sweet and they CALL MY NAME they're so evil! LOL

Now that I have you craving, I'll stop...so what donuts are the weakness in your neck of the woods?!

Jessica the Instigator
    :wink:

I'm in Montana, we dont have a dunkins. These donuts were krispy Kreme, which made saying no easier, because I dont care for krispy kreme. My guilty pleasure is albertsons donuts they are so dang yummy, ugh.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    4/27-7,084
    4/28-11,199
    4/29-11,112
  • angmarie28
    Options

@angmarie28 Need your steps for the 15th please. Sent you a private note, but can't seem to get ya...please report in and thanks! Hope all is well!
    Jessica

4/15-8,946
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Steps
    4/28: 13,447

Did I miss your 4/27 stats @Jen_967 ?
    Jessica

4/27: 3,531
    4/30: 7,596
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    PW 217.2
    CW 211.2
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would like to rejoin the step challenge for May with a step goal of 9000 please and thank you. I need to remotivate myself hopefully with trails opening I will do better👃
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    4/30 18,794
    Been playing a lot of golf ( 9 holes). My golf game is incredibly lousy, but it’s getting me lots of steps 😄
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

Jessica

4/15-8,946

That's what I have down for the 16th...let me know which is different.
    JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    4/30 18,794
    Been playing a lot of golf ( 9 holes). My golf game is incredibly lousy, but it’s getting me lots of steps 😄

@simbersea this is the step count I have for both 29th and 30th...correct me please?
    JK
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    4/30 18,794

@simbersea this is the step count I have for both 29th and 30th...correct me please?
    JK

You’re right! Wes was the 18k. Thursday was 13,066. Thanks
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/30 5,471
This discussion has been closed.