Maddie,
    I'm grateful for and to your donor too!
    Rick

@RangerRickL
    Thank you & bless you, Rick,
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017, that heat wave of yours is caused by overly warm Pacific Ocean water. You get the heat wave, that pushes the Artic jet stream in a easterly direction and for the second year in a row, in the Midwest, we are being flooded with torrential rains. I just got home to the farm this evening.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017, that heat wave of yours is caused by overly warm Pacific Ocean water. You get the heat wave, that pushes the Artic jet stream in a easterly direction and for the second year in a row, in the Midwest, we are being flooded with torrential rains. I just got home to the farm this evening.

@RangerRickL Glad you guys are home safe - must have been some drive with flooding.

Good news- it am was only in 80’s today so relief should be heading your way!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017, This morning, I was out with the horses for 2 hours. I'm in shape for hiking in the desert, but not for cleaning up manure and working horses in the sand of the arenas. My butt and calves are sore tonight.
    The weather was sunny in the a.m., and then while I was doing legal work remotely, the temp dropped into the high 60's.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017, This morning, I was out with the horses for 2 hours. I'm in shape for hiking in the desert, but not for cleaning up manure and working horses in the sand of the arenas. My butt and calves are sore tonight.
    The weather was sunny in the a.m., and then while I was doing legal work remotely, the temp dropped into the high 60's.

@RangerRickL

I hear you!
    I decided to change up my routine today with 1.5 Zumba dance online videos and a short fast walk. I’m sore already LOL

I guess we have to mix it up, eh?!

I bet your horses were thrilled to see you !
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 My horses are thrilled to see Fred. He feeds them. Loves on them and never asks them to do any work.
    They are not thrilled to see me, but they usually put up with me.
    It was a perfect day today and I got out there with them for most of the late afternoon and evening.