TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

191012141524

Replies

  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Happy Morhers day to all the moms.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Great losses @Kins59vara and @schlerin 😎
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Jen_967
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 221.8
    CW: 218.2
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    coflxgi6d8yp.jpeg
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,440 Member
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **May Week 2**
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

    This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

    @Batgirl140.
    @Dustyspal.
    @Jen_967.
    @walk4today.
    @WMEJA.
    @southgirl94.

    This Week's Runners Up (posted 5 times):

    @AB0215.
    @Kkmark.
    @vicky2767.
    v46vld4n6nrl.gif

    Week 2 Results have also been posted.

    Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @WMEJA. - 2.03%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 1.97%
    3rd - @southgirl94. - 1.15%

    And as a team we took 3rd!! Great job sticking out, let's see if we can do even better next week! We go this!
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post Sunday

    Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories ❌
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,440 Member
    edited May 2020
    Daily Post Sunday

    Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories ✔

    Comments: Well my day took an unexpected turn. Somehow I didn't go off track despite the news.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no- rest day
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,161 Member
    Daily Post
    Sunday May 10
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    May Wk 3 - Sun, 5/10
    Happy Mother’s Day to all.

    Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,440 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 221.8
    CW: 218.2

    @Jen_967 Awesome loss!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,440 Member
    schlerin wrote: »
    Sunday
    Week 3:
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 201.4

    Happy Mother's Day!

    @schlerin Nice loss!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,440 Member
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Kin59vara: Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 168.5

    FINALLY!!!! I am doing the intermittent fasting this week and also walking more.

    @Kin59vara Way to stick with it and nice loss!! Intermittent fasting really helps me too. There's something about it, it's really been the only thing to really work for me. Keto helps, but I've lost the majority of my weight with intermittent fasting and Keto.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,440 Member
    Let's be strong this week. We got this!!

    7vc68c9mtgmx.jpg
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 14875 steps
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 221.8
    CW: 218.2

    @Jen_967 Awesome loss!!

    Thank you so much! A lot of hard work. But well worth it. 😃
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Kin59vara: Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 168.5

    FINALLY!!!! I am doing the intermittent fasting this week and also walking more.

    @Kin59vara Way to stick with it and nice loss!! Intermittent fasting really helps me too. There's something about it, it's really been the only thing to really work for me. Keto helps, but I've lost the majority of my weight with intermittent fasting and Keto.

    Yes! The intermittent fasting has helped me so much along with keto. I struggled for years with my weight and honestly it’s the only thing that has worked for me.



  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,905 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **May Week 2**
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

    This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

    @Batgirl140.
    @Dustyspal.
    @Jen_967.
    @walk4today.
    @WMEJA.
    @southgirl94.

    This Week's Runners Up (posted 5 times):

    @AB0215.
    @Kkmark.
    @vicky2767.
    v46vld4n6nrl.gif

    Week 2 Results have also been posted.

    Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @WMEJA. - 2.03%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 1.97%
    3rd - @southgirl94. - 1.15%

    And as a team we took 3rd!! Great job sticking out, let's see if we can do even better next week! We go this!
    uohume43ad88.gif

    Congrats to everyone this week!
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    osier5
    week 3
    Sunday weigh in
    PW 180
    CW 185.2

    Too much stress eating!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,161 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday May 11

    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
This discussion has been closed.