Options
    Tina9572

May week1
    PW : 195,9
    CW : 194,5
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to sit out May. I've got medical issues that are taking precedence. Hope to see you all in June.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    User name: Victorious55
    Week: May – 2 Week #1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 147.0
    CW: 146.6
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in May 3:
    Risingaboveit
    Last week 206.4
    This week: 206.4

I maintained this week.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    May WK # 2
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 227.5

I'm having a hard time with working from home and sitting all day. I will do my best to adjust my movement and calories in to my new normal.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER @GerritBR. - 2.32%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 4!

May Week 1 is now in the books!

A lot of us are still stuck at home, although the weather is starting to warm for many of us and hopefully we're finding time to get outside to play! Hang in there, hoping the end of the stay at home orders are near.....

Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @GerritBR. - 2.32%
    2nd - @BubblyFaceBruh. - 2.15%
    3rd - @caloricus. - 2.12%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.74%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.59%
    3rd - Run Track Minds. - 0.49%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @GuessimGryffindor. - 2.05%
    2nd - @DaffyGirl88. - 1.30%
    3rd - @brandi_84. - 0.97%

The Slimsons
    1st - @caloricus. - 2.12%
    2nd - @Schlerin. - 1.46%
    3rd - @Basenji. - 1.09%

Gutbusters
    1st - @GerritBR. - 2.32%
    2nd - @GLouis4. - 2.12%
    3rd - @SquirrelSquad. - 2.04%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @Gold6767. - 1.64%
    2nd - @cookie308. - 1.48%
    3rd - @Cat0703a. - 1.14%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @BubblyFaceBruh. - 2.15%
    2nd - @goodreadsgal. - 0.94%
    3rd - @Lorianncorrea. - 0.81%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @GerritBR. - 10.4 lbs.
    2nd - @SquirrelSquad. - 6.6 lbs.
    3rd - @BubblyFaceBruh. - 6.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 6.6 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 7.9 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 25.5 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 13.8 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 10.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 64.1 lbs

Week 1 Snapshot

2nd place for the start of the month! Flab-u-Less job folks! Congrats to our top losers: @BubblyFaceBruh @goodreadsgal @lorianncorrea. And another shout out to @BubblyFaceBruh for individual pounds lost. Let's make week 2 count! GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!!!
  • victorious55
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday/May 3)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    TypingToaster
    May week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 309.7
    CW: 308

Goal for this month is to get to 299.9 and stay under 300. Only 8.1pounds, but this stubborn body doesn't want to give it up. Helped my husband unload and stack firewood for three hours on Friday and helped him stack it for an hour and a half today. We still aren't done.

I keep forgetting to post my weight on Saturday, can I get it changed to Sundays?
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    May week 2
    Monday
    PW: 153.8
    CW: 151.0

• goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    goodreadsgal
    May Week 2
    PW 253.2
    CW 252.8. 😬😬
    Social Distancing is killing me
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    I thought that after we set up all the Q&A lines in GA, I would be done for a while, but then they just sent me to neighboring states to help with the rural com lines. I am at a tiny cabin, in Pierre Part, LA (the middle of the bayou) I have limited satellite access and no air conditioning....also, I had to climb out of the back window because there was a huge gator just chilling on the front porch this morning. I always thought the movies were a little over exaggerated, but no, no, I expect to hear banjo music at any minute. Just kidding (the folks here are really nice...at least the 1/3 of them I can understand). I am really trying to keep up with at least the numbers here, but if anyone wants to be captain or co-captain for a while it would be really appreciated. I can't weigh this month because I have no access to scales right now. I'll try to upload a picture or two when I get to an actual place on the map. I am loving it though!

You are brave going outside at all with a big old gator lounging on your porch! I work two jobs, so I already know I can't take on any more responsibilities as far as co-captain goes. How long will you be in the cabin?
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    I thought that after we set up all the Q&A lines in GA, I would be done for a while, but then they just sent me to neighboring states to help with the rural com lines. I am at a tiny cabin, in Pierre Part, LA (the middle of the bayou) I have limited satellite access and no air conditioning....also, I had to climb out of the back window because there was a huge gator just chilling on the front porch this morning. I always thought the movies were a little over exaggerated, but no, no, I expect to hear banjo music at any minute. Just kidding (the folks here are really nice...at least the 1/3 of them I can understand). I am really trying to keep up with at least the numbers here, but if anyone wants to be captain or co-captain for a while it would be really appreciated. I can't weigh this month because I have no access to scales right now. I'll try to upload a picture or two when I get to an actual place on the map. I am loving it though!

I'd be willing to help out as co-captain. Just let me know what you would need help with.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Well, apparently I am a city slicker. The gator's name is Roy and he has been chilling on that porch every morning for the past 15yrs. The guy who owns the cabin just pushed Roy to the side and opened the door....yep...not me...no thanks! I can deal with snakes, spiders, and crawlies (not mosquitoes) but a big NOPE to pushing a gator out of my way. 1 more day here and then I go down to Morgan City (also in the bayou)
  • mram3582
    Options
    @lorianncorrea Thank you so much! Most of it is just reading the daily post and trying to keep people motivated and talking about their goals. I'm pretty much keeping up with the weights, but I will get Ashley or Craig to send you an invite to a working spreadsheet so that you can enter numbers too if I'm not here.
  • victorious55
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday/May 5)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • mram3582
    Options
    @lorianncorrea Ashley would like your email (gmail is best if you have one) for access to a working spreadsheet. Her screen name is @AB0215 (that is a zero, not an o{scar}) There is also a place for captains to ask questions/chat: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44977476#Comment_44977476
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Lorianncorrea
    Week 2
    PW: 269.4
    CW: 268.6
  • BubblyFaceBruh
    BubblyFaceBruh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    BubblyFaceBruh
    Thursday (Week 2)
    PW: 273
    CW: 274.6
    I came off a high last week and I’m pretty upset with this. There were a few events that kept me from going on MFP and next week I’m working on correcting this by losing two pounds :)
This discussion has been closed.