WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options
Cafelelia
Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
edited April 2020 in Social Groups
ihv104bbi3m0.jpeg
Welcome Fat2Fit Challengers!

Here is your Team chat room for May 2020. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:
Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @beka3695
Lisa - @cafelelia
Teresa - @TeresaW1020

Our Team Captains:
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @sleepymom5 and @cafelelia
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Angmarie28
Weight No More - open
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @TheMrWobbly (Fitness Captain)
Downsizers - @UTMom81 and @Kres567

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. The total will be by month, and cumulative - so you can really rack them up and get to your goal even if you never hit the top of the leader board.

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captain here on your team chat page. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are travelling, sick, or just needing some time off.

In addition to your own team, there are F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin!!

Replies

• xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Check in for Sunday - the weekend went far too quickly, it's 10pm here. :neutral:

Food - tracked and okay, I deliberately went a little over because I was hungry and I've got the calories in my weekly budget.
    Exercise - 25 mins Spin, 15 Elliptical and 30 Yoga. I've been pretty tired today or I would have done a bit more.
    Water - Somewhere around 1.5L, it's cold and wet, heading into winter and not as easy to keep drinking it now!

Welcome to @kenzierenzieroo and hello to @lenka1 and @twyla77, I joined the group back in February (I think?) It's nice to have new faces :smile:

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 and @twyla77 so happy to see you back on our team!!!
    Welcome @kenzierenzieroo! This is a great team. Keep posting and good luck!

Most of all a huge thank you to @Cafelelia and @sleepymom5. Lisa and Pam put in many hours as captains of our team. It takes a lot of work and dedication. Especially with each of you dealing with your own personal lives and family concerns. You both have done a wonderful job keeping us supported and feeling loved. Thank you!!!!

Today’s to do list: bake lemon bars for Sunday dinner (moms making chille rellenos), bathe Lula Mae, bake strawberry cheesecake for teammates birthday tomorrow, walk 40 minutes, yoga, meditate, clean 3 bathrooms, sort Spring clothes, rest, maybe cut Mollys hair???

Yesterday daily check in:
    Exercise-yes 30 minutes walk 28 yoga
    Water32 oz
    Sleep- 2 hour nap (catching up)
    Food-IF 16:8 but I did have 4 oatmeal cookies with my strawberries and yogurt. They were so small. After nap 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread. So food could have been better. Had a big taco salad for lunch.

May goals:
    Weigh 146 by May 27th. 5 pounds.
    Continue walking program, we are on week 7 out of 12
    Daily yoga
    Abs 3 days a week.

Good luck everyone. Intro later.
  • Cafelelia
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food - Ate on plan
    Water - 1.5 l
    Exercise - rest day

I had a nice day yesterday and our entire family had a rest day. Now that I am feeling better, I promised the kids that I would do some healthy baking, so I made greek yogurt muffins and some protein cookies.

We have another new team member in May! Welcome @bburrer30 and we are very happy that you have joined us!

I will post a team list later today. Registrations are still coming in and we will likely have another new team member.

@mrsbell8well - Thanks so much! Great day yesterday and nice goals for May!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Fantastic loss! Great day yesterday! That is so great that you can do training sessions with your son during quarantine. My older boy just will not listen to us when it comes to training, but it is amazing how he will listen to his coach during virtual training sessions.

@kenzierenzieroo - Welcome and nice loss!! I think that you will find the support here very helpful on your journey. That is amazing that you have already lost 25 lbs!

@lenka1 - Welcome back! Congratulations once again and looking forward to seeing photos of your princess as she grows! Love your May goals!

@Twyla77 - Welcome back! So happy that you are back and you will absolutely get to goal!

@sleepymom5 - We are both ready to put April behind us! Looking forward to getting back on track with you this month!!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Twyla77
    Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Sunday May 3, 2020
    Previous Weight: 137.0
    Today’s Weight: 137.0

• podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Can't believe we're into the May thread already! Big welcome to our new and returning members :)

@twyla77 - evening snacking is totally my downfall as well. I've given myself certain ones I'm 'allowed' but sadly some I've just had to steer clear of as I have no impulse control with them lol. We seem to be big on pet pics in here but don't think we have any bunny ones... so just a subtle hint there :D

@lenka1 - congrats on the new baby! I'm sure you'll be back in a routine soon but don't forget you're doing a super important and super exhausting job already so don't push yourself too hard x

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - woot, congrats on the weight loss - great drop

@Mrsbell8well - your bakes always sound so yummy (I'm still holding you to that cookbook lol), think I might start to tackle some spring cleaning as well this week

Quick re-intro... I'm Shelli and I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. It's a beautiful city and I love it, even if it's way too busy at the moment with people 'out exercising'. I live with my best friend/flatmate and two kitties so have some company to keep me slightly more sane during lockdown. My highest weight was around 210lb and since the end of Jan I've been slowly creeping - still a long way to go though. I was basically a poster child for unhealthy living - love snacks, takeaways, junk food, hate exercise lol - so it's a bit of a lifestyle adjustment. I don't have any 'banned' foods but am sticking to moderation and daily calories goals and have started getting better with the exercise. Luckily my previously instructor does two live-streams a week, which are great, and I'm attempting to find other vids to do inbetween. It's a work in progress.
    This group has been a huge and amazing support (giant thanks to @Cafelelia and @sleepymom5 for doing such a great job, especially while dealing with their own struggles this past month), so hopefully May will be a positive month!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    jnlnqcu4mi1h.png

Omg, my neighbour just sent this to me. LOL!!
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps for Saturday...7,813. I tried submitting earlier but the link to our team was missing!

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,055 Member
    Options
    A new member! @taylorsjostrand will be heading over here shortly!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Are you ready to jump-start your health and fitness journey?

Join our Fat2Fit May Challenge TODAY!! In this challenge, you will learn the importance of how it's the tiny habits that we do every day that add up to create the big changes we want in our life.

:star: Click the link to get started! Tiny Habit May Challenge
    :star:

9mxipwytro3j.jpg
This discussion has been closed.