Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last week 298.6
    This week 297.5

Well done on your loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    Good day team! It’s encouraging to see both the progress and struggles everyone has shared this week. Thanks!

My update is that I’ve recovered from the weekend indulgences and the weight is down a bit over the last few days. It was really encouraging to see a number below 310 this morning for the first time in a while. I’ve also been continuing with the planks although I decided today is a rest day because my back is a little sore and could probably benefit from a day off. I have been keeping up with my walking commitment. Today I’ve already hit 3 miles (4/5 for the week!) and I’m feeling good. Weigh in on Saturday for me! Looking forward to smashing it!

You are doing so well! Great job on the walking.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    5/13 steps 18134
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 13th. 19,516 steps.
    - gotta love living on acreage and having to mow a good chunk of it plus raking pine needles - hence the steps which are way above my norm.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, May 13th

•Log all food: Fail ❌
    •Calories: Done ✔️
    •Exercise: 90 mins stepper ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 16,318 ✔️

Good morning team. The scales have dropped down this morning. I wasn’t expecting it to but take it. Not sure how accurate it is but we will see what tomorrow brings. Today is IF day for me. I’ve done my run this morning and now time to homeschool. Wishing you all a wonderful day 💪🏻❤️👍🏻

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Wednesday, May 13 --- check in

Today's To Do List --
    do chair yoga + 5 min walk, drink all water, be mindful of food choices; log everything
    Dining Room - declutter -- it's the first room entered from the garage so everything seems to get dumped here. .....major decluttering needed; will probably take several days

Hope Y'all have a great day!! 👋

Good luck with the decluttering. I’m going to have to start doing that too and very soon. Our move will be here before we know it. Good luck with all your goals!
    missGYST wrote: »
    Steps for Tuesday, May 12: 11,264

Gotcha!
    Tuesday’s Check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 56 and 26 minute walks
    Water: ✅

Steps 5/12 12,676

Yesterday I took 2 walks. My first got cut short at 4.42 km due to my package delivery. I decided to walk to giant tiger to get the bread we needed instead of driving. I had a lot of pain in the leg the second walk. From now on I will only walk once a day.

It’s sunny but cold here again today. In a month we will be dealing with humidity so this is great walking weather. After today we are going to get lots of rain so I will be doing some Leslie Sansone videos those days.

I am cooking salmon today. I never can decide how to cook it so I always go with the same recipe. I will spend some time on Pinterest again and hopefully come up with something different.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk minimum 5km
    2. strength video
    3. Tai chi
    4. Stay hydrated
    5. Stay within calorie goal
    6. Stay away from bread at night

I hope your leg is better today Linda. Let us know what you found on Pinterest for your Salmon.
    missGYST wrote: »
    Good morning! Wednesday morning weigh-in...

Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh-in week: 2
    Previous weight: 225.6
    Current weight: 222.4

Amazing loss this week! Keep up the great work!
    Monday May 11 and Tuesday May 12 Check in

Mon Steps = 27,725
    Tues Steps = 10,607
    Water: Good Monday, horrible Tuesday
    Calories: Under Monday, over Tuesday

I decided to challenge myself on Monday and see how many steps I could get in, my highest ever is 50,204 in a day so one day I hope to get back to that number. I also wasn't hungry at all on Monday, not sure if that was due to all the exercise or not, I ended up 2100 calories under my goal, so I didn't feel too bad about eating over yesterday, it wasn't planned and technically happened today at 3:45am but I decided to add it to yesterday so as to not sabotage today.

Wednesdays Goals
    - 3L of water
    - over 10,000 steps

Good job challenging yourself on Monday. Tryst is an amazing amount of steps. I can’t believe you’ve passed 50,000. The most I’ve been able to do is just over 30,000!
    Good day team! It’s encouraging to see both the progress and struggles everyone has shared this week. Thanks!

My update is that I’ve recovered from the weekend indulgences and the weight is down a bit over the last few days. It was really encouraging to see a number below 310 this morning for the first time in a while. I’ve also been continuing with the planks although I decided today is a rest day because my back is a little sore and could probably benefit from a day off. I have been keeping up with my walking commitment. Today I’ve already hit 3 miles (4/5 for the week!) and I’m feeling good. Weigh in on Saturday for me! Looking forward to smashing it!

well done recovering after the weekends. I struggle with the same thing. You will be under that 300 mark before you know it. Well done keeping up with those planks and walking! It’s paying off!
    Steps 5/12: 22,509
    Tuesday's goals--all good.
    I just need to build some consistency.

Goals for today:
    Log it all
    Minimum 15,000 steps
    Meditate
    Stretch
    Lay out clothes, water, music, etc. for an AM run and upper body strength session so I will have NO EXCUSES!

Happy Wednesday!

Great job with your steps! Hope your Wednesday great!

• mari_moulin
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    5/13 steps 18134

Gotcha!
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    May 13th. 19,516 steps.
    - gotta love living on acreage and having to mow a good chunk of it plus raking pine needles - hence the steps which are way above my norm.

Wow well done with those steps! I always get lots of steps when working out in my garden. Great form of exercise too!

• mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last week 298.6
    This week 297.5

Sorry I missed adding you to my previous post. Well done on this weeks loss! You are doing So great! 💪🏻❤️👍🏻
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I wasn’t sure if I wanted to share this because I didn’t know if I was capable of reaching this goal but as I’m halfway there I had to share. I challenged myself to RUN 100KM for the month of May! I can do it!

exercise.png
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, May 13th

•Log all food: Fail ❌
    •Calories: Done ✔️
    •Exercise: 90 mins stepper ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 16,318 ✔️

Good morning team. The scales have dropped down this morning. I wasn’t expecting it to but take it. Not sure how accurate it is but we will see what tomorrow brings. Today is IF day for me. I’ve done my run this morning and now time to homeschool. Wishing you all a wonderful day 💪🏻❤️👍🏻

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Congrats on seeing the scale down!! Have a wonderful day!!
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I am feeling f so good this morning, I got to go back to my pole fitness class for the first time since quarantine started. It’s a small studio with a max attendance under the 10 person limit we have here in Colorado, and the poles are more then the 6 feet of space between each other, so the owner got to reopen. It was super fun, and nice to be able to leave the house for something other then grocery shopping.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Thursday, May 14 --- check in

Today's To Do List --
    do chair yoga + 5 min walk, drink all water, be mindful of food choices; log everything
    Dining Room - declutter -- major decluttering needed; will probably take several days ✔️

Had a small gain after my indulgent weekend ... and it's still with me. Need to be extra mindful of my food choices, eliminate all snacks, and drink extra water for the next couple of days to see if I can remedy the gain.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I wasn’t sure if I wanted to share this because I didn’t know if I was capable of reaching this goal but as I’m halfway there I had to share. I challenged myself to RUN 100KM for the month of May! I can do it!

exercise.png

Well done Mari! I know you will do it!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Good Morning!! I am feeling f so good this morning, I got to go back to my pole fitness class for the first time since quarantine started. It’s a small studio with a max attendance under the 10 person limit we have here in Colorado, and the poles are more then the 6 feet of space between each other, so the owner got to reopen. It was super fun, and nice to be able to leave the house for something other then grocery shopping.

Sounds like a fun and challenging way to exercise!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Thursday, May 14 --- check in

Today's To Do List --
    Dining Room - declutter -- major decluttering needed; will probably take several days ✔️

Had a small gain after my indulgent weekend ... and it's still with me. Need to be extra mindful of my food choices, eliminate all snacks, and drink extra water for the next couple of days to see if I can remedy the gain.

Drinking the water will definitely help with any water retention!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 64 minute walk, 15 minute strength video
    Water: ✅

Steps 5/13 10,848

My weight finally spiked down but I don’t think it will be enough to pull off a loss tomorrow. We will see tomorrow.

I am watching the hourly forecast and it just shows showers for the next few hours. I am going to get out for a walk before it really starts to rain.

I had some good news yesterday. I had a phone appointment with my doctor and he finally agreed to take me off one of my medications that makes me so hungry. The hunger is so hard to control. I was on another with the same effect but I stopped that one a few months ago. I have been on these medications since last July. I am so happy I could cry.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk minimum 5km
    2. Workout video
    3. Tai chi
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
    5. Stay within calorie goal
    6. Log all food
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps 12 May 2020: 7 255

Correction (I didn't synchronize my Fitbit)

Steps 12 May 2020: 10 960
    Steps 13 May 2020: 14 975
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday:
    PW: 253.0
    CW: 252.0

Small progress towards losing what I have gained over the last couple of weeks. Shooting for progress again this week.

Steps 5/13: 17,075
    Met Wednesday's goals, but apparently did not get enough stretching in. I am still sore from an interval workout I did on Monday 😕. Jumping rope was so much easier 30 or 40 years ago😉. So even though I had everything set out for a run and strength training this morning...I used sore and stiff as an excuse to stay in bed. Planning to get out for a run after work and do some upper body strength training tomorrow morning to make up for it.

Goals for today:
    Log everything
    Meditate
    Minimum 15,000 steps--short run after work

Happy Thursday!
  • Shad0wDancer
    Shad0wDancer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Friday 15 May 279.4 lbs
This discussion has been closed.