Options
    Friday Weighin
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day

PW: 252.0
    CW: 252.0

I am actually pretty happy with this considering how much I ate over last weekend--without tracking or doing any workouts. I need to find something to help me get consistent in both diet and working out regularly. Calling, 'Here motivation, where are you?'
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 5/20: 21,405
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    May 21st 11181
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 21. 6647 steps.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Ceck-In: Thursday, May 21st

•Log all food: Nope ❌
    •Calories: Yes ✔️
    •Exercise: morning and afternoon walk ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 12,537✔️

TGIF team! Well not the best week but I’m gonna just accept it and move forward. The scale is up quite a bit and I know for a fact that tomorrow’s weigh in is NOT going to be pretty. I have done so well this month up until this past week. I’ve gotten off track with my IF and OMAD and it shows on the scale. I will get myself back on track next week I promise. My husband took this past week off and we’ve done lots of snacking and drinking. On top of this it’s been a busy week with lots of appointments. I haven’t done one run this week as I’ve been too tired. I have done several walks tho so I’m proud that I’ve at least done that much. We have people coming back for a second visit next week as it seems they really likes the house. The realtor said they are asking if we are willing to negotiate on the price. Fingers crossed this is it and we no longer need to worry about visits. It’s so stressful with having everyone home and covid and all that mess. Fingers crossed these people decide on buying the house. They seem like good people.

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi happy FriYAY!
    Jennt817
    Pw: 143
    Cw: 140
    Yay!!! 😊💕😊🥳
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    All of the above is more of a wish list at this point. I live in Midland MI which if you haven't heard has been devastated by a 500 year catastrophic flood. We had over two days of extremely heavy rainfall. This on top of it already being flood season for us. We live downstream of 5 dams. The northern most dam was overflowing. The second also. The third and fourth breached entirely. The closest dam held but had full berm failure. This sent an unbelievable historic level of water onto us. My city evacuated more than 11,000 people safely. No reported deaths; minimal injuries thus far.

I went over two days with no sleep monitoring all the emergency sites, news reports, etc. to keep track of the flooding and evacuations. My brother was part of the first group evacuated and he moved to a daughter's home and they were evacuated about 3 hours later. They all moved to another daughter's house. I sent my granddaughter and her three dogs to her aunt's home about 30 miles east of us which would keep her out of harm's way. I had my car packed for my cat and I and in the driveway (in case of loss of power and garage not open). So, if it became necessary, I'd be ready to evacuate. I had a route planned with no bridges to ensure I'd not get stopped because of water over the road or bridges out. Luckily for me, the water crested at 35 feet (a 500 year historic record) so I did not need to evacuate. My water, power, and sewer are fine and fully functional. A true blessing!!

My brother estimates his home has at least 5 feet of water inside it. Governor Whitmer came to Midland yesterday, did an aerial tour of the devastation over many miles and several counties. Declared a State of Emergency. Graciously praised our Emergency teams for all their preplanning and for the ongoing evacuation efforts.

Now we are in a waiting game. Flood waters have to recede enough that damage assessments can be started. Then recede even more before homeowners can get in to assess their damages and start the recovery process. We're also praying that the dam closest to us, Sanford Dam, does not collapse. Recovery will be a very long process.

Please send your prayers to all those impacted by the dam failures and the resulting flooding in Gladwin County, Clare County, and Midland County. Thank you. <3

I have seen lots of pictures on Facebook and they are unreal. Prayers to all your family and all those affected.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day

PW: 252.0
    CW: 252.0

I am actually pretty happy with this considering how much I ate over last weekend--without tracking or doing any workouts. I need to find something to help me get consistent in both diet and working out regularly. Calling, 'Here motivation, where are you?'

Try taking small steps to getting back. Set some small goals to reach each week that are doable.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

TGIF team! Well not the best week but I’m gonna just accept it and move forward. The scale is up quite a bit and I know for a fact that tomorrow’s weigh in is NOT going to be pretty. I have done so well this month up until this past week. I’ve gotten off track with my IF and OMAD and it shows on the scale. I will get myself back on track next week I promise. My husband took this past week off and we’ve done lots of snacking and drinking. On top of this it’s been a busy week with lots of appointments. I haven’t done one run this week as I’ve been too tired. I have done several walks tho so I’m proud that I’ve at least done that much. We have people coming back for a second visit next week as it seems they really likes the house. The realtor said they are asking if we are willing to negotiate on the price. Fingers crossed this is it and we no longer need to worry about visits. It’s so stressful with having everyone home and covid and all that mess. Fingers crossed these people decide on buying the house. They seem like good people.

May goals:

You have a lot going on so I am glad you are proud of the walks. I hope the people come through and buy your house.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Hi happy FriYAY!
    Jennt817
    Pw: 143
    Cw: 140
    Yay!!! 😊💕😊🥳

That is an amazing loss! Well done!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 76 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 5/21 12,157

PW 209.8
    CW 208.4

My weight is down but I am up a pound from the last few days. I think it may have been some water retention due to the hot weather. I am delighted with my loss though.

I managed to get 5.02 km in yesterday. It was hot and I was going to stick close to home to see how I felt but the hill crushed me. So I walked through the neighborhood. I think I might go to the park today. We are in for some really hot humid weather starting tomorrow and continuing for 6 days. Last year, once the hot humid weather started, I used the outdoor pool when it opened in June instead of a walk. I don’t think it will open this year due to covid.

I am extremely excited and happy. My granddaughters are coming over for the entire weekend. They have some requests in for some unhealthy meals and snacks. I am going to allow it for this weekend. I can’t wait to give them the biggest hug today. I haven’t hugged them since March 16th.

Today’s goals
    1. 5+ km
    2. Log all food even any bad snacks
    3. Do not over indulge in the snacks, pizza( one of my favourites), etc
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    All of the above is more of a wish list at this point. I live in Midland MI which if you haven't heard has been devastated by a 500 year catastrophic flood. We had over two days of extremely heavy rainfall. This on top of it already being flood season for us. We live downstream of 5 dams. The northern most dam was overflowing. The second also. The third and fourth breached entirely. The closest dam held but had full berm failure. This sent an unbelievable historic level of water onto us. My city evacuated more than 11,000 people safely. No reported deaths; minimal injuries thus far.

I went over two days with no sleep monitoring all the emergency sites, news reports, etc. to keep track of the flooding and evacuations. My brother was part of the first group evacuated and he moved to a daughter's home and they were evacuated about 3 hours later. They all moved to another daughter's house. I sent my granddaughter and her three dogs to her aunt's home about 30 miles east of us which would keep her out of harm's way. I had my car packed for my cat and I and in the driveway (in case of loss of power and garage not open). So, if it became necessary, I'd be ready to evacuate. I had a route planned with no bridges to ensure I'd not get stopped because of water over the road or bridges out. Luckily for me, the water crested at 35 feet (a 500 year historic record) so I did not need to evacuate. My water, power, and sewer are fine and fully functional. A true blessing!!

My brother estimates his home has at least 5 feet of water inside it. Governor Whitmer came to Midland yesterday, did an aerial tour of the devastation over many miles and several counties. Declared a State of Emergency. Graciously praised our Emergency teams for all their preplanning and for the ongoing evacuation efforts.

Now we are in a waiting game. Flood waters have to recede enough that damage assessments can be started. Then recede even more before homeowners can get in to assess their damages and start the recovery process. We're also praying that the dam closest to us, Sanford Dam, does not collapse. Recovery will be a very long process.

Please send your prayers to all those impacted by the dam failures and the resulting flooding in Gladwin County, Clare County, and Midland County. Thank you. <3

You have my prayers, stay safe, and healthy!!

May goals:

We all fall off our tracks sometimes, that’s why it’s a journey. As long as you keep moving forward you will get to your goals!!
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 76 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 5/21 12,157

PW 209.8
    CW 208.4

My weight is down but I am up a pound from the last few days. I think it may have been some water retention due to the hot weather. I am delighted with my loss though.

I managed to get 5.02 km in yesterday. It was hot and I was going to stick close to home to see how I felt but the hill crushed me. So I walked through the neighborhood. I think I might go to the park today. We are in for some really hot humid weather starting tomorrow and continuing for 6 days. Last year, once the hot humid weather started, I used the outdoor pool when it opened in June instead of a walk. I don’t think it will open this year due to covid.

I am extremely excited and happy. My granddaughters are coming over for the entire weekend. They have some requests in for some unhealthy meals and snacks. I am going to allow it for this weekend. I can’t wait to give them the biggest hug today. I haven’t hugged them since March 16th.

Today’s goals
    1. 5+ km
    2. Log all food even any bad snacks
    3. Do not over indulge in the snacks, pizza( one of my favourites), etc
    4. Drink 8 cups of water

Great Loss - I understand water weight it’s the Bain of my existence.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Steps:

Wednesday, May 20: 5 455
    Thursday, May 21: 20 189
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 5/21: 13,553
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member