1272829303133»

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    kerdil08
    Current: 210.5

Almost done with my move...I did do a LOT of sweating in the yard today trying to get the weeds under control, so that was a good start. Also had to use a hack saw to cut up a bunch of metal that needed to go out with the trash but originally didn't fit in the bin...that was an arm workout!

I am sorry I didn't help the team this month. I do think next will be better. There's a lot of stress in the world everyone; stay safe.

You’ve had so much going on with your move so please no need to apologize. We understand how stressful a move can be. The good thing is it’s keeping you active at the same time. Sending you much love and hugs and wishing you safety in our hurting world.
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps:
    Saturday, May 30: 6 478

Weigh-in:
    Username: Piqueaboo
    Weigh-in week: last day of the month
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    May Start Weight: 195.6
    Previous weight: 196.4
    Current weight: 195.2

May Loss: -0.4lbs

Total Loss to date: -53.8lbs

Wanted to do the final weigh-in. This month has been a rollercoaster so to speak (May highest weight was 199 and lowest weight was 193), but I came out with a (tiny) loss and a huge learning on what I can do to improve. I've been bouncing around the same 5lbs for the whole quarantine despite working out and eating at a deficit, and finally accepted that alcohol is not my friend - I switched to alcohol-free beer and dropped 3lbs. I realized that working out is actually not the devil and now get in 30-60 minutes every day, and still have plenty of time for other things. I learned that running and the exhaustion is mainly in my head, my body is fine to continue.

Here's to June!

You’ve learned so much over the past month. We learn as we go on this journey and we begin to understand what works and what doesn’t. You seem to have An idea of what you need to do moving forward. I am very proud of the positive changes you’ve made this month. Not all wins are on the scale.
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SW.....222.4
    CW.....220.4
    LOSS ....2LB
    Steps...35345 down 2750 on last week.
    Not happy with the little loss but have had so much on my mind. Been doing a lot in the garden and enjoyed 3 bbq. Need to start getting out and about walking more.
    Not tracked my food either, starting again today and to drink lots more water.
    Another week in front so slate clean and do better.
    On a plus note hubby is doing very well now and not as breathless. Only 4 weeks 3days post op xxxx
This discussion has been closed.