WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to our winning team Shrinking Assets!! :star:B):star: Who will be our winning team next week? Will it be your team!! :)

hs451ug0idv8.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    u4rzama5hr8v.gif
    ekipbnqv04u6.png
    8svze03uzc8r.png
    9rj63hxnwcfx.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 0.33%
    2nd Trimstones 0.32%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.31%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Trimstones 14.0Lbs
    2nd Shrinking Assets 11.8 Lbs
    3rd Downsizers 11.7Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @Murphyi150 2.91%
    2nd @chassp8pooh 2.78%
    3rd @foxcc 2.76%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @foxcc 6.0 Lbs
    2nd @chassp8pooh 5.8 Lbs
    3rd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 5.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Freeglerock
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @davors19
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @mari_moulin
    @schlerin
    @kirsten11872
    @mulecanter
    @GingerPwr

ncmhhtpt4ey7.png

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    3bqspnf886ow.png
    ekipbnqv04u6.png
    tw8g2poizd0m.png
    9dkvscpmggg1.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 1.18%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.81%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.64%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Downsizers 42.0Lbs
    2nd Shrinking Assets 30.7Lbs
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 28.9Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @achagpar 6.55%
    2nd @emmajhare 6.25%
    3rd @charlottemilton 4.96%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @cesse47 14.2Lbs
    2nd @charlottemilton 12.5 Lbs
    3rd @davors19 12.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @murphy150
    @davors19
    @bigblues11
    @GingerPwr
    @Terytha
    @Beka3695
    @guitargirl55
    @eggfreak
    @Zumba_Luvah

7tebujbfe7gv.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Pw 188.2
    Cw 185.2

My name is Grace, I am 28, research student, pharmacist and I live with my junior sister @Alexsandramorff one of our new members. I was actually telling her about this group so she wanted to join.

I am doing ok in general, working from home and have also started corset training 💃🏽💃🏽...had to stop previously because I gained too much weight and couldn’t fit in my corsets 😅. It’s good to get back to something I loved doing. I wish you all the best this month. I will try and engage more too.
    Great week, Grace! And now we have two pair of sisters on the teams :smiley: I don't even live in the same country as my sister @evelynladams527 but it is fantastic to have her here. Sisters :heart: !

And, I show off my ignorance, what is corset training???
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Pw 188.2
    Cw 185.2

My name is Grace, I am 28, research student, pharmacist and I live with my junior sister @Alexsandramorff one of our new members. I was actually telling her about this group so she wanted to join.

I am doing ok in general, working from home and have also started corset training 💃🏽💃🏽...had to stop previously because I gained too much weight and couldn’t fit in my corsets 😅. It’s good to get back to something I loved doing. I wish you all the best this month. I will try and engage more too.
    Great week, Grace! And now we have two pair of sisters on the teams :smiley: I don't even live in the same country as my sister @evelynladams527 but it is fantastic to have her here. Sisters :heart: !

You can use corsets to modify your figure, if you wear them long enough and keep tightening them.

I love my corsets, though I don't use them for that purpose. They take the strain right out of my back and they're so pretty. Unfortunately the ones I have also make my chest kind of obnoxious.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    PW: 149.5
    CW: 151

I know. Wrong direction.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Good: My running has gotten a bit faster. I've been doing a 6.6 miles route 5 minutes faster than in mid-March.

Bad: The resolve & desperation to lose weight that I had in December is gone, but I'm so thankful that I'm still about 10 lbs down from my starting weight.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    HEADS UP!

Weigh-ins due Monday:
    @reflectionofme
    @unevano
    @MoStacy
    @ells_runs

Still due for Sunday:
    @alexsandramorff

Thanks!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Hello..

Weigh in day Sunday
    Sorry I'm up a bit 155.2

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Sunday night check in!
    Really had a lazy day. It was only nice out for a short amount of time. I took advantage of the time and got a quick 40 minute walk in with the pup. The rest of the day was nothing but lounging around and a few chores. Calories were great. I didn't eat my exercise calories today and that makes me so happy. It was so hard to not eat up those extra calories. I will be keeping my water bottle handy for the rest of the night to stay out of trouble. I don't know why I always think that because I worked out it gives me a significant amount of leeway in the food department. It's so not true...too bad right? LOL
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Sunday night check in!
    Really had a lazy day. It was only nice out for a short amount of time. I took advantage of the time and got a quick 40 minute walk in with the pup. The rest of the day was nothing but lounging around and a few chores. Calories were great. I didn't eat my exercise calories today and that makes me so happy. It was so hard to not eat up those extra calories. I will be keeping my water bottle handy for the rest of the night to stay out of trouble. I don't know why I always think that because I worked out it gives me a significant amount of leeway in the food department. It's so not true...too bad right? LOL
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Remember when I tried to get your help changing the metal stays in that corset of mine? Well, it’s basically “waist training” or, “tight lacers”. They give one a lot of support and can, if done consistently, help the body shape change. They can give some of us the physical and visual boost to keep going ‘cause we look and feel better contained, etc.
    It’s great to be here with you and the other folks! ❤️
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good evening! Checking in for Day 1. Tomorrow I intend to get the spreadsheet working and to check out the tiny habits challenge but for now, @Terytha 's challenge:
    One thing I did well in April - Putting good meals on the table with the ingredients I had on hand. We've only had a couple of small grocery runs in the last 7 weeks so I'm getting to the back of shelves and drawers that were long overdue! But nobody has starved yet!
    One thing to improve on in May - Spend less time on the internet searching out news about Covid-19. I'm doing everything I can already to keep us safe, and I can't change anybody else's behaviour so it is fruitless for me to fret over it.
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Calories were great. I didn't eat my exercise calories today and that makes me so happy. It was so hard to not eat up those extra calories. I will be keeping my water bottle handy for the rest of the night to stay out of trouble. I don't know why I always think that because I worked out it gives me a significant amount of leeway in the food department. It's so not true...too bad right? LOL

I do the same thing! 😔 I do genuinely feel hungrier on my more active days. I'm trying this week to eat back less than half my exercise calories and see how that goes. Good luck to us both!
This discussion has been closed.