• Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Steps for sat = 10,252
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    At the first of 2020 I decided o wanted to run a half marathon in Luxembourg. I thought it would help me with making and sticking to my plans.
    The race I signed up was scheduled for this month but was cancelled in March. I ran it anyways! This afternoon I ran 13.1 miles through (and beyond) my neighborhood. I’m feeling strong and sore.!
    A half marathon!!! I am so impressed. And you did it just this afternoon! That must be some impressive number of steps! WTG :heart:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in
    PW 185
    Cw. 183

Good week. I have taken up gardening. Had to buy some pots and get some soil. Borrowed some gardening tools. Will plant peppers, Tomatoes and spices. I’ll start clearing out the tiny patch of grass this week.
    A good week indeed! 2 pounds down, and a garden up. What spices are you planting?
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I posted my weigh in today, but I don't see it now.

PW: 148
    CW: 147.5
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    @steph1498 Wow, Wow, Wow! That is so amazing. That is a huge goal that took a ton of time and dedication. Way to go for seeing it through even after the race was canceled. That had to be a tough moment to find out your race was canceled. Way to turn the situation into a positive!
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This afternoon I ran 13.1 miles through (and beyond) my neighborhood. I’m feeling strong and sore.!
    Hats off to you!!

• CanadianGiraffe
    Options
    If you have any ideas I would love to hear about them.
    A favourite in our house was diced fruit & berries dressed with a little lime flavoured yogurt.

• CanadianGiraffe
    Options
    I had a busy day in the yard. And then tried to do a Pilates PVR when I got back in but my legs said that was too much! Sciatic nerve was on fire in both legs so didn't get it finished. Heading to the hot tub to soothe my aches and star gaze.
    Happy Memorial Day tomorrow to all of you south of the 49th!
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in I think I have to stick with my 214lbs and start fresh next month 🥺

ells_runs
    May Week 4
    PW 214lbs
    CW 214 lbs

Good luck everyone 👏👏👏
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    My deepest apologies for falling down on the job and not motivating you and celebrating these results until now. It's been a crazy month here.
    mchn1jz2it8g.png
    May Step/Exercise Challenge Results

Week 1
    Total Steps - 556,308

1st --@jugar 90,254
    2nd --@gidgitgoescrazy 69,531
    3rd --@KellyBgetsfit 66,751

Week 2
    Total Steps - 589,515

1st --@Micki48 89,339
    2nd--@eggfreak 83,080
    3rd--@jugar 82,692

Week 3 - 45% reporting
    Total Steps - 412,611

1st--@jugar 102,904!!!!
    2nd--@Steph1498 89,073
    3rd--@Gigitgoescrazy 76,423

I hope I have everyone's steps. Just as a reminder, we still need to post here on the Waistaways thread even if you are competing in Fitbit Challenges. I will do my best to be timely in posting next week's results.

Can we beat our total steps and reporting percentage for the last week of May? I KNOW we can do it!! Let's go team!!!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    At the first of 2020 I decided o wanted to run a half marathon in Luxembourg. I thought it would help me with making and sticking to my plans.
    The race I signed up was scheduled for this month but was cancelled in March. I ran it anyways! This afternoon I ran 13.1 miles through (and beyond) my neighborhood. I’m feeling strong and sore.!

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful accomplishment!!! I hope your muscles are feeling better and recovering today. Yay for you!
  • Alexsandramorff
    Alexsandramorff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    PW: 108
    CW: 109
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    There’s a huge bumble bee hanging out with me on the small porch. It’s funny because the last place we lived (30-minutes away) had one that visited on cloudy days (or evening time) and would crawl into the folds of a blanket. It did that through the fall. Never found a dead one so not sure where it wintered.
    At any rate, I’ve been wildly distracted and missing writing & reading Waistaways’ entries. My goal this week is to write every day and get my steps in more quickly. I missed last week so will do them this week for sure.
    I’m struggling with communication with my adult daughters. When sharing experiences and misunderstandings it’s apparently my “job” to just listen, pause, and reflect. If I speak too soon about my side of things, I’m being “defensive...it’s better to understand than to be understood...” OK, so, at what point do I have the chance to share my part? I’m encouraged to “take up my space and be proud” while also remembering the “Four Agreements” (“...it’s not personal”).
    WTH
    I’m sick of parenting strong thinkers. I call them other things sometimes, but will refrain here. I’m sure y’all understand!
    I’m going for a walk now.
    Back soon.
This discussion has been closed.