need low carb friends

Options
brenn24179
brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
I gained 5 lbs back over this covid 19 thing,, got into snacking on chips and got to give that up. I use to have a lot of lc friends, they seem to have left me.

Friend me, I need lc friends, and lets get this weight off before it gets out of control, we can support each other! Back to my meat and cheese for snacks, not chips.

Replies

• dsadler81
    dsadler81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request! :) I've re-committed to keto in November and want to stay on for a year. 6 months in and I've lost 49 lbs! Looking for other keto/low carb friends as well.
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've recently re-committed as well! I'll add you. I've been on something of a roller coaster, but I'm down 40 since my highest weight, 30ish since my start weight in MFP, gained 13 during this stupid pandemic, but have lost 8 of it and am determined to see the other side of 180 by the end of the month!! (that's about 5 pounds away)
  • kriskay31
    kriskay31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to keto and am in need of help. I am not sure what to eat or how much.
    I'd appreciate any help. Please friend me. Thank for your help.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    @kriskay31
    You can check out our Launch Pad which is our info library: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10103966/start-here-the-lcd-launch-pad#latest

Or Reddit's Keto group has a great FAQ: https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I run keto a bit different than most as mine is a bit more focused on protein and bodybuilding.
  • Hudsonsma
    Hudsonsma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I’m new to it as well!
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I’m just starting my low carb journey
  • emt4jesus
    emt4jesus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started back last week.
  • 4manda76
    4manda76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I’ve sent a friends request
    Only on my 6th week doing low carb along side 16:8