Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

The home breadmaker raisin bread loaf turned out perfectly ... albeit molecularity unstable ... evaporated quickly .... somehow bypassing the digital scale on the way out of this dimension ...

Bread to that degree of instability is the worst! Its quick evaporation rates have been proven through voluminous peer reviewed studies. I have read that if you take your eyes off of it for even a nano second - poof. I would wish you better luck on your next attempt but it seems you have it well handled. 😂
  • asmism
    asmism Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    The home breadmaker raisin bread loaf turned out perfectly ... albeit molecularity unstable ... evaporated quickly .... somehow bypassing the digital scale on the way out of this dimension ...
    @BMcC9 this science-y explanation made my day. :D

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went on a 90 minute walk with a friend
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    @Hulya_79 Thank you for those links. Lentil soups are a favourite in my house, and so are chickpeas! I didn't see any Istanbul landmarks on your photo; whereabouts are you in relationship to the Bosphorus?

You are welcome @Chinkiri . I don't live in Istanbul, I lived there 15 years ago for two years. Now, I live in Kayseri. It doesn't have a Bosphorus but it is famous with Mount Erciyes and Cappadocia. İstanbul is a special city for me though, I like to visit it time to time.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    yes x3

Happy birthday, @WMEJA Hope you had a great one!

@Hulya_79 Thanks for sharing that gorgeous night photo, plus the recipes. Lentil soup is my favorite and a staple in my life -- will have to try the recipe.

You are welcome @Hollis100 , lentil soop is east to make and has rich nutritions.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    🌻
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Walked for 30 minutes in hilly terrain
    Stayed in budget
    Passes left 3
  • jillebean86
    jillebean86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes - easiest bike ride ever, served as support bike alongside hubby's half marathon
    Tracked - Yes - very careful today
    Calories - Yes - really wanted to enjoy a fancy takeout dinner with some very high-calorie treats, so planned ahead and basically just ate vegetables for breakfast and dinner
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes x 3. 20-minute walk
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Hulya_79 I too appreciate the photo! Thanks so much!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @BMcC9 Bread like that surely lacks calories!
  • jaya11
    jaya11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 5.2 mile walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, had take out assuming wrap will not exceed my calorie intake. Made the mistake of checking calories after eating.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    8th June
    I am grateful every morning I wake up healthy to live another day, love the birds chirping and chattering outside. Those magpies are noisy though! Today I am especially grateful for my nice clean apartment which my lovely home help did a great job on yesterday. I am grateful for my 97-year-old Mum's daily morning call and the more sporadic ones with my kids. Even if I cannot visit them, we keep in touch. I am grateful that the country and the town are opening up again. I have signed up for an exercise class every morning this week. My Book Club will meet again next week, I can have a coffee with a friend outside a cafe. Life is good!
    Three times Yes for yesterday. I am grateful for all of your support! It's keeping me sane and focused.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I agree-- dulce de leche is a delicious addition! I first discovered its amazingness on a trip to Colombia. My in-laws are Peruvian so the alfajores were a delicious homemade treat!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted on June 7 before, but apparently I didn't.
    A 3x day for me.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Chinkiri I really appreciate you and look forward to reading your posts. You are a wonderful person!
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @cjane917 Now you have hit the Peruvian button...I love Pisco Sours en el estilo Peruano!!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL mmm Pisco Sours are incredible!