ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    6/23
    Steps -> 2200
    Food -> calories on point, 161g protein, 26g net carbs
    Movement -> moved 9 out of 10 hours during work
    Exercise -> stayed active after work puttering around the house

Started the day with a 50 minute bike ride on the local walking/biking trail so already got my major exercise in for today!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    6/23:
    on-plan :+1:
    exercise: :+1: 1hr strength
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    6/23 - 12,842 steps! Great walk around my friend's neighborhood. Discovered a random pond and two small parks.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/24
    Steps -> 4300
    Exercise -> 50 minute road ride on the bike
    Movement -> only moved 6 of the 9 hours for work
    Food -> calories on point, 154g protein, 40 net grams carbs
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/24:
    exercise: :+1: Yard stomp 1hr and 20ish min, 12k steps
  • AKTipsyCat
    Options
    6/24

Squats - 5x5 @ 115lb
    Bench - 4x5 @ 75lb - 1x3 @ 75lb ( :( )
    BB Row - 5x5 @ 85lbs

Steps 7640

Getting to the point in lifting where even the slightest imperfection in form causes stress on muscles it's not meant to stress, specifically in my lower back.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    6/22-6/24:
    Haven't been able to log in via the phone so I had to jump on the computer to add some updates.
    Water intake could have been better this week. Still working on staying hydrated daily. No foot cramps so I am heading in the right direction.
    Calories/Carbs: it has been a carb heavy week for me (about 100-125 total grams per day). Not sure why I keep going down this path but I'm feeling it in my joints and stomach. I need to get back to my mostly carnivore days to feel better in general and maybe shed this fluff around my middle.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/25:
    Steps -> 2800 steps
    Food -> calories on point, protein 164g, carbs 26g net
    Movement-> moved every hour during work
    Exercise -> did combo workout with squats and push-ups

Rode the bike on the linear trail for 53 minutes this morning averaging 11.5 mph. Great start to the day!
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/25:
    exercise: :+1: Let Sydney Cummings kick my but for an hour again for strength
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/25:
    Water- just okay for the day. Had plenty of other liquids but want to focus more on just H2O.
    Calories/macros: had a good calorie day but carbs were higher due to a sushi lunch. Back to lowering those addictive carby things today.
  • AKTipsyCat
    Options
    6/25 - had to miss my yoga class due to an emergency, so I made myself get some steps in- 11,903 steps!
  • baconslave
    Options
    AKTipsyCat wrote: »
    6/25 - had to miss my yoga class due to an emergency, so I made myself get some steps in- 11,903 steps!

Boo on the emergency! Yay for the steps!
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/26:

on-plan, walked for 1hr 20 min or so, over 12k steps. Too lazy to format. :mrgreen:
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/26:
    Water👍🏻
    Calories/macros: a bit over on calories but did well on keeping carbs to a minimum. One day is not a trend!
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm not jumping in late for this month. I'm jumping in early for next month. Lol.

Today - Starting up low carb again with keto meal plans and a grocery list. I wanted to finish up some passion fruit juice so today probably won't be a keto day but the rest of the day I'll try to stick to it for my meals.

They always say "don't start monday start today", but sometimes you need to make a game plan and do groceries first.
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/27:
    Water:👍🏻
    Calories/carbs: a bit over on calories but I tried to listen to my body, not my mind. I had a strong sugar craving after dinner but refused to partake. Got on the scale for the first time in a while and have put on some pounds so I’m not feeling great about that. So much for jumping in during June- I went the wrong way! But I am rethinking my eating habits recently and want to try some different things to avoid the over eating I’ve been doing. Guess it has been harder than I thought to be at home full time so I’m going to have to figure out ways to distract myself and keep hubs from influencing me to eat poorly. Of course the choice is mine so I’ll be working on getting a handle on that too.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/26:
    Steps -> 5300
    Exercise -> morning bike ride (53 minutes)
    Movement -> moved every hour during work
    Food -> calories good, 167g protein, 20g net carbs
    6/27:
    Steps -> 6600
    Exercise -> yard work and stayed active the rest of the day
    Food -> calories good, 130g protein, 49g net carbs
    6/28:
    Steps -> 6300
    Exercise -> puttering around, cleaning and errands, stayed active most of the day
    Food -> calories good, 152g protein, 62g net carbs

Carbs are getting a little high, but not bad, will tighten up on that this week.
  • baconslave
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I'm not jumping in late for this month. I'm jumping in early for next month. Lol.

Today - Starting up low carb again with keto meal plans and a grocery list. I wanted to finish up some passion fruit juice so today probably won't be a keto day but the rest of the day I'll try to stick to it for my meals.

They always say "don't start monday start today", but sometimes you need to make a game plan and do groceries first.

:lol: NICE! Welcome!

I have next month's challenge up. I'll need you all to keep it bumped for me Thursday til Monday cuz we'll be in the wilderness.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801923/get-dat-rear-in-gear-july-2020#latest

• baconslave
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    6/27:
    Calories/carbs: a bit over on calories but I tried to listen to my body, not my mind. I had a strong sugar craving after dinner but refused to partake. Got on the scale for the first time in a while and have put on some pounds so I’m not feeling great about that. So much for jumping in during June- I went the wrong way! But I am rethinking my eating habits recently and want to try some different things to avoid the over eating I’ve been doing. Guess it has been harder than I thought to be at home full time so I’m going to have to figure out ways to distract myself and keep hubs from influencing me to eat poorly. Of course the choice is mine so I’ll be working on getting a handle on that too.

Oh our dearest Saboteurs! We love them but MAN! :rage:
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/28:
    Calories/carbs: rest day for me so I was super lazy. Kept the calories in check but ate a few more carbs than I ordinarily would.

This week will be a challenge in and of itself as I’m off work so I don’t have that as a distraction during the day. I feel some adult beverages coming on but I should be able to manage alright.