Weigh In Mon 1st - Sun 7th June

Options
chris_in_cal
chris_in_cal Posts: 2,239 Member
edited June 2020 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 210.5 lbs
    TW: 213.0 lbs
    Variance: +2.5 lbs
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    SW: 232 lbs (Sept 11, 2012)
    GW: 175 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 199.2 lbs
    TW: 196.5 lbs
    Variance: +2.7 lbs
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • ytai_c
    ytai_c Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW: 233.2 lbs (1 June 2020)
    GW: 151 lbs —— by 22 February 2021 😳
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Sorry bank holiday here again, it always throws me off if it's the end of the month the same time, thanks @chris_in_cal for getting June's weigh in posts underway, you're a good 'un.

Terrible month for me weight wise, bingeing quite uncontrollably this month, totally not where I wanted to be but I'm here so will just have to deal with it and do better.

I've only had a week off weighing in here but my weight has sky-rocketed and I only reckon I can attribute some of it to bloatiness from a Gastro bug I was fighting off last week. The readings have been pretty consistent the last week.

Anyway without much more ado...

SW: 255.7lbs
    LW: 258.4lbs
    CW: 263.8lbs
    +5.4lbs

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

SW: 195.4 lbs (September 3 2012)
    LW: 156.8
    CW: 158.8 lbs (June 5 2020)
    GW: 140 lbs

+ 2 lbs
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    Y4 SW 156.8lbs 1/1/2020
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 162.4 lbs 5/29/20
    CW 159 lbs 6/5/20 (-3.4 lbs)

Total weight loss: -35 lbs!

Well consistency is working this week! I'm getting back on track and I'm glad the scale is in agreement. I haven't been eating my former daily desserts, and instead am chewing gum, drinking a big glass of water, and/or distracting myself with another activity (away from the pantry). It's also been helpful to be working again this week, so I'm not allowed to raid that pesky pantry all. day. long. Here's hoping this continues to be the case! 20lbs to go to be back at my previous lowest weight, last summer. And then onward to reaching that ultimate goal weight!

Also, thank you @tinkerbellang83 for keeping this weekly weigh in group going, for all of us, all this time. Even when people, ahem me, have been on again off again, you've kept it going and never give up. You are so inspiring in so many ways, including your perseverance, and I'm so grateful for you. X

And, yes, thank you @chris_in_cal for helping sustain this platform. You rock! X

C'mon peeps, let's go!
  • MegansMom2011
    Options
    nexangelus wrote: »
    SW: 195.4 lbs (September 3 2012)
    LW: 156.8
    CW: 158.8 lbs (June 5 2020)
    GW: 140 lbs

+ 2 lbs

Looks like we could be twins with our stats! 140 was my lowest weight last summer and what my first goal is. Let's race to get back there, my friend!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

Looks like we could be twins with our stats! 140 was my lowest weight last summer and what my first goal is. Let's race to get back there, my friend!

Yes, I remember we have been similar weights, etc, ha! I was 156.8 lbs at the start of this year too. Aren't we a similar height too, I am 5 foot 5 tall? Although I am not sure what I will look like at 140 lbs this go around, I was there many moons back now.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 and I are kind of twinsy too. Perhaps a group goal to reach our goal weights together and then transition into a weekly "maintenance" group.

My theme for this current push is "The day after plan" I want to reach my goal weight, natch, then I want to really do the hard work the day after by maintaining it. To date, I am Mister YoYo.
  • MegansMom2011
    Options
    nexangelus wrote: »

Yes, I remember we have been similar weights, etc, ha! I was 156.8 lbs at the start of this year too. Aren't we a similar height too, I am 5 foot 5 tall? Although I am not sure what I will look like at 140 lbs this go around, I was there many moons back now.

Yep! I'm 5'4" just under you. This will be our year! ;)
  • MegansMom2011
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 and I are kind of twinsy too. Perhaps a group goal to reach our goal weights together and then transition into a weekly "maintenance" group.

My theme for this current push is "The day after plan" I want to reach my goal weight, natch, then I want to really do the hard work the day after by maintaining it. To date, I am Mister YoYo.

Haha, I can relate to the yoyo! That sounds like a fair idea! Let's all hold each other accountable and FINALLY get there!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options

Except you're about 50lb lighter than me currently @chris_in_cal :lol:

Was saying to @MegansMom2011 that I'm just kind of aiming to be fit by 40, which gives me 3 years, I am in no rush to goal this time. Just taking it slow.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale for the first time in months, but time to get back on track. Being cooped up for the last several months has not been kind. I've added 20lbs.
    CW=210.4
    GW=190 (best for maintenance)
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    CW=210.4

You have fallen prey to the subtlties of this group. We week the thread dies and the new weekly thread starts. Your Monday June 8th weighin goes in the Monday June 8th - Sunday June 14th thread. I'll be posting my weight over there now, and this thread gets closed.
This discussion has been closed.