What's on your mind today?

Options
12346»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,420 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Would you CHOOSE to spend part of the week at the office / part off-site or CHOOSE to keep working 100% off site for now?

Which and why?

I DO know several people on my team, and friends, who WOULD choose to go back on-site at least part time - and I KNOW one would be back for as large a % of time as he can get (even though his business related duties wouldn't require it at all) . He already has been in at least once a week for quite a while.

(because we are Public Health Fed/Prov interface secretariat among other things, we are one of the very few groups and (small) buildings who have retained a VERY skeletal rotating on-site presence all along. No more than maybe 10 or 12 (out of over 140) on site at any give time. And many like me NEVER needed back on site yet.)

For some personalities, being on-site at least part-time (if not full-time) is actually the "whole-of-life" healthier option. I used to think that (if not for my slightly higher risk-factors) I would be one of them.

If they had this level of tech, but I was younger ... maybe I would have been more in favour of at least SOME time on site sooner, even if not actually NECESSARY for many of my duties.