5. @mhassan160 32,479

Percentage of Water Goal Completed
    1. @murdog3t 168.30%
    2. @cmhubbard92 157.97%
    3. @daffygirl88 140.63%
    4. @HASWLRS 139.29
    5. @mhassan160 103.58%
    6. @thedestar 96.43%

Congratulations to all participants of our Steps & Water Challenge! If you believe any of these numbers are wrong, please let me know! If you would like to view the spreadsheet, here is the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWcUZRydx45iHdPtp7oZrmNQUkl0Efln7kKLU1g7FUM/edit?usp=sharing

Tip: If you cannot access the spreadsheet to edit(and you are on your phone), just copy only the url (as if you are copying all of the text) and it should give you the option to “Sheets” or “Copy” and either open using sheets, or paste into your mobile web browser.

As always, if you are interested in joining our step/water challenge at any time, please feel free to tag me @cmhubbard92 and tell me what your weekly step goal is (daily x 7) and I will add you to the spreadsheet when I get a chance! :smile:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN

Apparently, my plan for the last 12 days of July was to fall down the rabbit hole again! April and May were great months, but June and July have been a struggle. So frustrating! August has potential, though, as my husband will take two weeks off and I do better when he is home.
    @HASWLRS I am wishing you the best August! I hope having your husband home helps!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 7/32
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 13657
    Water:120

Just for today: STFD 62, 8000🚶, 18hr fast, keto day 7, meditation 🧘‍♀️

Yesterday : STFD61✅ 10000 ✅, 20 hr fast✅, keto day 6✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, find a new monthly Kettlebell challenge, have a peaceful day✅. prayer ✅
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    The Big Butt Theory Step and Water Challenge
    July Week 4 Results (July 19 - July 25)

aolwa0m1remu.jpg

Percentage of Step Goal Completed
    1. @daffygirl88 146.46%
    2. @cmhubbard92 125.88%
    3. @murdog3t 107.78%
    4. @mhassan160 78.67%

Highest Total Steps
    1. @daffygirl88 123,025
    2. @cmhubbard92 113,294
    3. @murdog3t 64,610
    4. @HASWLRS 39,784
    5. @mhassan160 27,536

Percentage of Water Goal Completed
    1. @daffygirl88 179.46%
    2. @cmhubbard92 162.83%
    3. @daffygirl88 140.63%
    4. @murdog3t 150.00%
    5. @thedestar 123.21%%
    6. @mhassan160 96.65%

Congratulations to all participants of our Steps & Water Challenge! If you believe any of these numbers are wrong, please let me know! If you would like to view the spreadsheet, here is the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWcUZRydx45iHdPtp7oZrmNQUkl0Efln7kKLU1g7FUM/edit?usp=sharing

Tip: If you cannot access the spreadsheet to edit(and you are on your phone), just copy only the url (as if you are copying all of the text) and it should give you the option to “Sheets” or “Copy” and either open using sheets, or paste into your mobile web browser.

As always, if you are interested in joining our step/water challenge at any time, please feel free to tag me @cmhubbard92 and tell me what your weekly step goal is (daily x 7) and I will add you to the spreadsheet when I get a chance! :smile:

• cmhubbard92
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I am extremely excited for dinner! We are grilling this afternoon, and I cut up some veggies and am trying something new with my "foil packet" veggies. I cut up zucchini, yellow squash, red and green bell pepper, onion and sprinkled it with salt, pepper, fresh basil, 1oz mozzarella and a little butter! I have no idea what the mozzarella will do in the grill, but I am excited to try it out! It smells great! It's higher than I thought when it comes to carbs, but I figure I will still be under my carb goal for the day! I just want to eat this already!

7eunsmn8bwj6.jpg

We are just relaxing today. My boyfriends work truck broke down yesterday... after he and the new guy he was training waited for 5 hours, he asked me to drive up to Massachusetts (an hour and ten minutes from home) to pick them up-he went in at 3am(left home at 2:30) and did not get back to the office until 6:15 when I dropped them off there... He's beat, I was tired just from driving up there, and we're just hanging out for the day.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    I am extremely excited for dinner! We are grilling this afternoon, and I cut up some veggies and am trying something new with my "foil packet" veggies. I cut up zucchini, yellow squash, red and green bell pepper, onion and sprinkled it with salt, pepper, fresh basil, 1oz mozzarella and a little butter! I have no idea what the mozzarella will do in the grill, but I am excited to try it out! It smells great! It's higher than I thought when it comes to carbs, but I figure I will still be under my carb goal for the day! I just want to eat this already!

7eunsmn8bwj6.jpg

We are just relaxing today. My boyfriends work truck broke down yesterday... after he and the new guy he was training waited for 5 hours, he asked me to drive up to Massachusetts (an hour and ten minutes from home) to pick them up-he went in at 3am(left home at 2:30) and did not get back to the office until 6:15 when I dropped them off there... He's beat, I was tired just from driving up there, and we're just hanging out for the day.

Definitely keep us posted!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    nzigpx215pqz.jpg
    Dinner came out amazing! The veggies with the mozzarella was perfect! I was looking forward to it all day, and it was well worth the wait! I only ate about half of the steak, and have some for steak &eggs in the morning!

I am also allowing myself a treat this evening, and it fits in my goals perfectly. One glass of wine, and I still have my "dessert" bar logged for later!
    gbbizby9stgm.jpg

Net carbs for the day: 37 (my goal is net under 50)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    8/1/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 96
    Steps: 5,606 (currently)

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔✔✔✔✖
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✔✔✔✔✔✖

Reflections:
    Did a whole lot of nothing today! I spent a huge part of the day trying to catch up in all of my groups and *finally* update the challenge results! I prepped our dinner and enjoyed some wine. I'm exhausted though, from a whole lot of nothing! I am hoping we can go for a hike or take the dogs walking tomorrow! I'm really nervous about Monday, and it would help to get my mind off of things!

I will be posting in the August thread starting tomorrow!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Saturday 8/1
    Logged food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 64 oz
    Steps 2,818
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    8/1/2020

Step & Water Challenge:

Goals:

Reflections:
    Did a whole lot of nothing today! I spent a huge part of the day trying to catch up in all of my groups and *finally* update the challenge results! I prepped our dinner and enjoyed some wine. I'm exhausted though, from a whole lot of nothing! I am hoping we can go for a hike or take the dogs walking tomorrow! I'm really nervous about Monday, and it would help to get my mind off of things!

@cmhubbard92 a quick note before moving to August. Good luck on your surgery, although I am sure you will be fine. Don't try to power through the pain, they give you pain meds for a reason. 😊
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    8/1/2020

Step & Water Challenge:

Goals:

Reflections:

@cmhubbard92 a quick note before moving to August. Good luck on your surgery, although I am sure you will be fine. Don't try to power through the pain, they give you pain meds for a reason. 😊

@daffygirl88 thank you! I'm definitely planning on taking whatever they give me... My cousin's wife is a dental hygienist and said to make sure I eat any time I have to take my meds! I ended up picking up keto ice cream and sugar free jello and pudding to make take. I am planning on (today) making a lot of smoothies to freeze as well. If I absolutely have to, I will cave from my keto and make some mashed potatoes 😂 I'm definitely nervous, but know I will be alright!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 1 August
    Log everything: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water:68 ounces
    Steps: 13907

See everyone in August!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I hope the dental surgery goes well.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- July Week #5(Sunday, July 25 to Sat, Aug 1)

]Winner's Circle6 or 7 days
    @murdog3t (7)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)
    @DaffyGirl88 (6)

Way to go!!

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @thedestar (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @richmondwriter (3)
    @mhassan160 (1)
    @HASWLRS (1)
    @erikNJ (1)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out. I had it all caught up and accidentally deleted the spreadsheet, so I had to go back over the posts.