Replies

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: slightly over
    Exercise: 18354 steps

I know that I was stressed yesterday. My mom, who is near 90, lives in NYC. I call her daily and her phone call yesterday has me feeling guilty. She thinks that this virus is all nonsense. I think some of this has become so political it is so hard to know what is true and what is not. In any case, I was feeling so bad I am going to visit her today ( I live 3 hours away ) in normal times I would have hopped on the train and gone down but I don't feel it is normal times so my husband and I will drive down. He had work yesterday. I have tried to have her live with me or one of my siblings but she is an independent lady and does not want to. She also does not really like to have someone live with her. My daughter had an internship for a semester in college and asked when the internship ended if she could spend the following week with her. My mother said "no". I am one of four children but my sister passed away from cancer about 5 years ago. I know my brother who lives even further away is having difficulties during this time as he owns a restaurant and a brewery in a resort area and between closures and then difficulty getting help things have not been good. My sister has some lung difficulties and although she lives the closest in NY it is not good for her to travel although she too does not believe in the virus. I feel like this is crazy times. Something to me that is black and white is not. Sorry for the long post I just know that my emotions impact my health and then also how I control these emotions.Thanks for giving me a place that if nothing else I could spill them out.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Bemybestby60
    Week 2
    PW = 204
    CW= 198

Amazing loss! :D

Jen_967 Thanks it is mostly water loss from having way too much fun the week before...🍻
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    OK. I'm back. Ive been slacking off and not watching for the last 6 months or so. I've been checking in but not making much more of an effort beyond that. Well, that's it! I'm back on track and ready to get this done.

For those who don't know, I'll give a little history. My highest weight was 340#. Got down to 313.3/when I started this challenge about a year ago. My low was 219 but I 'm back up to 225.2. So, thats where I stand. Not real sure of goal, but somewhere around 150 or so.

Good luck to all.
  • josiehanel1968
    josiehanel1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Josiehanel1968

Track Yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »

I know that I was stressed yesterday. My mom, who is near 90, lives in NYC. I call her daily and her phone call yesterday has me feeling guilty. She thinks that this virus is all nonsense. I think some of this has become so political it is so hard to know what is true and what is not. In any case, I was feeling so bad I am going to visit her today ( I live 3 hours away ) in normal times I would have hopped on the train and gone down but I don't feel it is normal times so my husband and I will drive down. He had work yesterday. I have tried to have her live with me or one of my siblings but she is an independent lady and does not want to. She also does not really like to have someone live with her. My daughter had an internship for a semester in college and asked when the internship ended if she could spend the following week with her. My mother said "no". I am one of four children but my sister passed away from cancer about 5 years ago. I know my brother who lives even further away is having difficulties during this time as he owns a restaurant and a brewery in a resort area and between closures and then difficulty getting help things have not been good. My sister has some lung difficulties and although she lives the closest in NY it is not good for her to travel although she too does not believe in the virus. I feel like this is crazy times. Something to me that is black and white is not. Sorry for the long post I just know that my emotions impact my health and then also how I control these emotions.Thanks for giving me a place that if nothing else I could spill them out.

I hope things get better soon. We are living in some sad times. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Jen_967
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    OK. I'm back. Ive been slacking off and not watching for the last 6 months or so. I've been checking in but not making much more of an effort beyond that. Well, that's it! I'm back on track and ready to get this done.

For those who don't know, I'll give a little history. My highest weight was 340#. Got down to 313.3/when I started this challenge about a year ago. My low was 219 but I 'm back up to 225.2. So, thats where I stand. Not real sure of goal, but somewhere around 150 or so.

Good luck to all.

You will get back on track. I know it can be frustrating at times. Myself, I started at 266 in Dec and have struggled with my weight my whole life. But we got this! :smiley:
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. I haven’t been able to log in for the last few days. Hope everyone’s having a good week so far.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »

Hope things go ok. It is very hard these days. Can only control your environment and how you handle the virus unfortunately. Hugs
  • Jen_967
    Options
    7qfcszcchrtu.jpeg
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Daily post

Track - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Kkmark
    Weigh in Thursday
    Pw-155.5
    Cw- 154.1

Happy with loss determined to keep it going. Have a goal to reach by end of August my second one birthday 🎂 :wink:
  • kkmark
    Options
    To all my buddies here.

I see some loose 6-2 lbs in a week. I struggle to loose 1 lb a week :'( . I don't do much exercise try to get my steps for the day and do some abs and arm exercises.

Trying to do 15-20 minutes of exercise. And try to be under my calories (ofcourse not everyday )

Please any tips or advice would help trying to get to my pre-pregnancy weight 🙏
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Calories - Yes
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes - a squeeze below
    Exercise - yes -
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday

Calories: yes
    Exercise: 3.5 run and Ab circuit
    Comments: my Glutes have been sore today. Was debating on not running today, but decided to run. Tracked my food and met my step goal. Tomorrow is upper body day!
  • Jen_967
    Options
    kkmark wrote: »
    Kkmark
    Weigh in Thursday
    Pw-155.5
    Cw- 154.1

Happy with loss determined to keep it going. Have a goal to reach by end of August my second one birthday 🎂 :wink:

Nice loss!
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Daily post
    Thursday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
  • kkmark
    Options
    Daily post
    Thursday
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Jul Wk 2 - Thurs, 7/9

Track: Yes
    Calories: Just over
    Exercise: 70 min cardio

It would’ve been my late grandmother’s 89th birthday. She died fifteen years ago. I miss her. I worked my regular part time job and filled in at a cousin’s work, so I’ve been up eighteen hours on four hours’ sleep working almost twelve hours. I made myself go to the gym after I got off at 8pm.
This discussion has been closed.