WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    eggfreak wrote: »
    Okay thanks, I'm content with the free version, just wondered if I was missing out on anything.

I've had the free trial. I don't notice any significant difference between paid and unpaid. The paid version gives you some extra data around trends and micros and stuff but I never ended up using any of it.

Thanks! Now I am sure to just keep ignoring those prompts and save my $
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Crazy how the day just flies by - time for the HEADS UP for tomorrow's weigh-ins!
    offitgoes
    evelynladams527

And, still waiting for @CM_73 and @Alexsandramorff :) Thanks!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • jugar
    Options
    So migraines - are killing me ! I'm guessing they are migraines... Dr won't give me any answers and I'm annoyed and grumpy... Gotta find a new dr... anyway.. it's getting old... Yesterday was good, met all my goals, except the ice cream I had was 300 calories not 180, but it fit, so no biggie...

Lots of running around to do this evening... I don't like having plans after work, but what ya gonna do...

Have a wonderful day !

Migraines are horrible, especially if they are so frequent - my daughter has this problem, and finally has a medication that works. She sleeps better too, and feels amazing. Send me a pm and I'll put you in touch if you want info on what it is.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Wednesday!

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 13th anniversary! Woohoo. Kinda weird to not do our usual things that we always do since things are different right now. We took the opportunity to make a new tradition and snapped a selfie of us holding our wedding portrait. Such a fun way to look back and I think we will do it again maybe in 10 years. We did a 5 mile hikes and got our first milkshakes in about 5 months. The kids were at grandma's so we spent the night hiking around our property to check out the best views of the comet.

6dlrtv1bj3a5.jpg

It was a great anniversary. We climbed mountains and chased stars. Plus the calories didn't count because my scale didn't go up this morning! phew.

Happy anniversary!!! Love your photo and I love that idea and may borrow it. Yesterday was my hubby ‘s birthday and tomorrow is our 37th anniversary (I had to stop and think a minute. Lol) We’ll be staying here at the house. Lol. #pandemiclife

@evelynladams527 I'm learning a lot about Social Justice and am in a book group for the next 3 Tuesdays reading, "So, you want to talk about race" by Ijeoma Oluo. It's a great resource - the audio book is really amazing with the author as narrator.

I have that very book in my hands. Just starting it. Read the intro so far. Glad it was helpful and insightful.

Finally got a walk in early this morning. It was still hot. Baby is napping so I’m checking in. I did have wine and chocolate cake last night but that’s life. Hubby needs to be celebrated during this crazy weird time. Our schools will be remote to start this year. Our numbers are still climbing and it makes no sense to put kids back in a classroom. I’m glad she made that brave and caring decision. Lives over $.

Well, I better go get some water. Have you taken a drink lately? (Looking at you @Terytha 👀)

Make it great. Oh and @stephbomb2020 Love your quote. How accurate. 🥰

@Gidgitgoescrazy Hope you soon get relief from the migraine.

Now I gotta go because @evangsimmons170 is catching up to me. 😉 👟👟
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @micki48 I have been SO good about water lately... just not this week. >_>

In my defense, I've been thinking and I forget everything when I hyper focus.

Trying to figure out my job title and description. It's not easy. I'm everywhere. :/
  • jugar
    Options
    @conleywoods - happy anniversary! I love your double photo. And @micki48 - a birthday and an anniversary in the same week! How good is that? Enjoy it, even if you can't go anywhere.

Tally ho!
This discussion has been closed.