Friday
    PW 220
    CW 220
    LTD 13 lbs
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi @floecity

Would you like to move your weigh day to Monday? The last several weeks your weigh in has not reported to the team stats bc they are tallied on Sunday morning. If we moved your weigh day to Monday - you would have all week to report and count :)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Whew, what a week off.
    I'm playing catchup at work but I'll be back to catching up with everyone tomorrow.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14
    Mondays
    PW 159.8
    CW 159.4

Not much but tuff week with after work craving. This week try to stay distracted from 5-8pm!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    wrfypjsry6as.jpg
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    So, today was not great. But it worked out in the end, because I would be nothing but a wet spot in the ceiling of my bedroom if it went as planned. I munched on carbs aallllll day, didn’t even bother to log in the end. My husband and I planned to go to the gym right after his work ended, then decided to skip the gym and go for a walk instead. Then instead of the walk, we procrastinated horizontally, which was nice, and it started raining so we skipped the whole walk and I took a nap instead. The nap lead to me not going to bed on time, which meant I was still awake to see the first lightning of the midnight thunderstorm. Seeing that flash was probably a lifesaver (exaggerating only slightly), because it hit so close the sound made me jump and start shaking even with the flash warning. If I had been in bed and possibly sleeping already, I would have probably jumped the 6 feet up to my ceiling, smushed into it and had a heart attack up there. Not even kidding, it was so close and so loud I could see the glass in the windows push in from the energy.

I’m just going to ignore today, and start fresh tomorrow. It’s a brand new day and I’m going to the office where I don’t have bread available for all-day snacking. Now I just have to calm myself down, get some sleep and manage to wake up in time to get there.
  • KelGen02
    Options
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Not a good day today, either. Tried going to the gym, but my body just went "NOPE" and I got out of there, ran into my aunt and uncle, and had some cake with them in a coffee shop.

However, I'm getting some strong deja vu vibes, and I realized the same thing happened in June: I had two good weeks, followed by a couple of weeks of maintaining/very slow progress. I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if this is a continuous thing, but at least it means I'm losing weight overall. Just.... ugh. 3 more days before vacation.
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    92ud2mndyx17.jpeg

I posted this photo on IG yesterday.

Two years ago, I was FAT SHAMED when I bought this shirt. I was only slightly heavier than I am now and the bartender kept insisting I needed to buy a larger size. She was INSISTENT that I buy a larger one. I didn’t. I bought the large that I asked for. This really messed with my head. I wouldn’t wear the shirt. It just hung in my closet like something to look forward to. Sunday, a friend invited me to go for a morning walk. I decided to put on this shirt. I think it looks pretty darn good!!! And for that bartender 🖕🏼!!!! She can KMA!!! The shirt looks great as is!!

42kkaxkcxgfx.jpeg

Hell ya it does... screw what other think, shame on them for feeling like it was ok for them to have an opinion about what you should and shouldn’t wear 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    @hipari - thanks for the laugh. You crack me up.

@Beka3695 - you look FABULOUS!

For some reason, the community link won't open on my iPad. I can log food - but can't get in here. So - I'm a little scarce because it takes effort to walk into the "study" and turn on the desktop. Good grief that does sound lazy, doesn't it.

Did go for a nice 40 mile bike ride yesterday. It was supposed to be about 53 miles. And then a little issue happened with my bike which resulted me splayed across the road. Fortunately hubby was home and he came to my rescue. I thought I'd be sore this morning - but nope - other than a little hole in my bike shorts and a slightly scuffed knee, I feel fine.
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Done for the day...

o4orvqrz2ldv.jpg
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday
    Weigh in Wed.
    Curvybaja55
    PW 172.4
    CW 171.2
    Hope everyone have a great day😀
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Happy Wednesday
    Weigh in Wed.
    Curvybaja55
    PW 172.4
    CW 171.2
    Hope everyone have a great day😀

🔥👏💪 nice job
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Good morning, Happy Hump Day!! Let's do this 💪

xa9yqd96019h.jpg
  • Beka3695
    Options
    0ryaqm6xpfes.jpeg

@peachplace still can’t get on... here is her weigh in
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 156.0
    CW: 157.6

This is NOT the way I want to go; SORRY TEAM - I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S STRESS OR WHAT - WORK HAS BEEN STRESSFUL THIS WEEK ☹
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 156.0
    CW: 157.6

This is NOT the way I want to go; SORRY TEAM - I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S STRESS OR WHAT - WORK HAS BEEN STRESSFUL THIS WEEK ☹

The scale fluctuates. It happens. You are inching down and that is what matters!!
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    92ud2mndyx17.jpeg

I posted this photo on IG yesterday.

Two years ago, I was FAT SHAMED when I bought this shirt. I was only slightly heavier than I am now and the bartender kept insisting I needed to buy a larger size. She was INSISTENT that I buy a larger one. I didn’t. I bought the large that I asked for. This really messed with my head. I wouldn’t wear the shirt. It just hung in my closet like something to look forward to. Sunday, a friend invited me to go for a morning walk. I decided to put on this shirt. I think it looks pretty darn good!!! And for that bartender 🖕🏼!!!! She can KMA!!! The shirt looks great as is!!

42kkaxkcxgfx.jpeg

You look gorgeous beautiful smart and amazing! I love your attitude. Bartender can suck it ! I can relate to the mind games stuff like that does to put heads....way to beat that!!
This discussion has been closed.