• KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17
    PW: 229.6
    CW 229.0

Not too good. But I am trying.

@Beka - Seriously you look AWESOME! Wearing a Large is a goal of mine. You are inspiring and I dig that you stuck with the size.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14
    Mondays
    PW 159.8
    CW 159.4

Not much but tuff week with after work craving. This week try to stay distracted from 5-8pm!

Brush your teeth when you are done eating... i dont know if its mind over matter but it helps me lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • KelGen02
    Options
    0suradcbkxx6.jpg
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Done for the day
    ✔ hit my water goal
    ✔ under calories
    ✔ step goal
    ✔ activity goal
    ✔ active 9/9 hours
    6vcnf5waw29w.jpg
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    This week seems to be a maintenance week of my brain going ”NOPE” at the thought of logging. If I can maintain instead of gaining for a week without logging I won’t even be too upset, since I’m kinda in charge of the company this week (all other executives are on vacation), I’m trying to finish my to-do list so I can go on vacation after tomorrow, and I have restaurant visits planned for every day of the week.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 you and me both... even my trendweight is up from last Sunday.

I have to figure out how to get extra exercise in before I leave town for the Great Carb Fest of 2020, aka a week of sailing with my mom who lives on sandwiches upon sandwiches. I proactively texted her this morning to buy some protein puddings for me because while my weight probably can't handle the amount of sandwiches and alcohol, neither can my IBS. This time I'm not even going grocery shopping for the trip with her, she said she would do all the shopping beforehand and we set sail as soon as my husband and I show up.

I'm just going to trust the process and mentally prepare for whatever comes my way, both during vacation and next month. I decided to stop taking the Pill after this month, and I'm really interested to see what happens. I've been taking it since I was 17, so I have zero idea what my hormonal system will do now as an adult. It might be a huge weight gain, it might be a huge whooosh of weight loss, it might be unforgiving rage... We'll see. Looking back, I started gaining weight when I started the pill, but that's also when I stopped growing taller, so until this year I didn't realize the pill happened at the same time. I always just kinda figured I never learned to maintain weight and continued to eat for growth, and then I just started growing wider instead of taller.
  • KelGen02
    Options
    l1ikljpphbws.jpg
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 346.6
    CW 335.8
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    PW 346.6
    CW 335.8

Teri is downpaying her accomplishments. She is also at 54 lbs lost!!!
    Cheers for Teri!!!

• KelGen02
    Options
    KelGen02
    Friday
    PW 248.2
    CW 246.4

jf28wep6l9bz.jpg
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone... I am so looking forward to the weekend. Been a long week back after vacation 🙌😜🥰

xjc5z31uyx3m.jpg
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    @KelGen02 - LOVE the "a month from now..." - I actually printed it out and am going to post it where I'm sure to see it every day.

@Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong - FIFTY FOUR POUNDS???? That's fantastic!

I am bouncing between 210 and 213 for nearly 6 weeks now. I'm debating doing IF to push through this. I know some of you do IF - any suggestions? Advice? Thanks!
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting in so long.
    I have completely fallen back, and dropped off of all my healthy habits the last 2 weeks. I am feeling stressed with work and potentially moving, but I honestly don't feel THAT stressed. I don't understand why I have been so unable to focus on fitness and health. Through some miracle, I have maintained my weight through not tracking (usually I gain so fast!). I am starting to track everything again, and hoping to pick up where I left off! Thanks for bearing with me!!

guitargirl55
    Friday
    CW:133.6
    PW:133.6
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I am bouncing between 210 and 213 for nearly 6 weeks now. I'm debating doing IF to push through this. I know some of you do IF - any suggestions? Advice? Thanks!

I've been doing IF and like it -- i just DMed you :)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    This has def been an interesting month.
    Son moved home. We constantly fight. I am ready for him to move back out!
    Freaking 18 year old know everyyyyyyyyyyything.
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    carriestrine
    PW: 211.0 lb
    CW: 209.8 lb
    LTD: 24.2 lb

@cre804 Im so sorry about your daughter! I hope she feels better soon. Ive been hearing about many people experiencing this same thing with covid a second time or maybe it didnt fully go away.

My NSV this week is that my clothing...including the stretchy workout kind...is really not fitting now. Thank goodness I'm WFH because Im not ready to buy more yet. I think I'll alter some things myself, and make do.

Goals for the week ahead:
    - Get back on strength training , and am commiting to 2 days this week
    - Cardio 3 days
    - Get back to a protein rich breakfast
    - Plan for snacks
This discussion has been closed.