lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: over 🤦‍♀️
    Exercise: 43 minute walk total
    Water: not enough

self care: i did some arm exercises with my weights

Steps 7/3 9,513

I really overdid yesterday when it came to my eating. My husband decided to buy himself quite a few treats yesterday. At 10:30 last night I decided to get into the apple turnovers and his chocolate. I have been awake since 5 with a stomachache. Hopefully, I learn a lesson from this.

The grandkids slept over last night. We are going to play monopoly and then go for a walk after I make them lunch.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. 10,000 steps
    5. Bed by 11:30 pm
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    I am new so.... Do we post our weight on the charts or in here? I tried posting it on the chart it gave me a blue box next to my name but it won't let me type anything

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in Day Friday
    SW: 269
    PW: 244.2
    CW: 242.1
    Total loss 26.9 lbs

Amazing loss for you this week Megan!! Your plan is working so keep it up!

Thank you so much Mari :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    FITNESS CHALLENGE

This challenge starts tomorrow, Sunday, July 5th. To participate you run through the 6 following exercises. You can repeat this up to 6 times. Each time you do a set of all 6 exercises, you get a point. You can earn up to 6 points a day. We will keep track of the points and will let everyone know how they did at the end of the week. If you want to be in the challenge, let me know and report your points in the chat daily. Enjoy! Mari and Linda

Challenge Exercises
    1. Squats 10 reps
    2. Pushups 10 reps
    3. Reverse crunch 10 reps
    4. Bicycle crunch 10 reps
    5. Forward lunges 10 each leg
    6. Plank 30 seconds
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    FITNESS CHALLENGE

This challenge starts tomorrow, Sunday, July 5th. To participate you run through the 6 following exercises. You can repeat this up to 6 times. Each time you do a set of all 6 exercises, you get a point. You can earn up to 6 points a day. We will keep track of the points and will let everyone know how they did at the end of the week. If you want to be in the challenge, let me know and report your points in the chat daily. Enjoy! Mari and Linda

Challenge Exercises
    1. Squats 10 reps
    2. Pushups 10 reps
    3. Reverse crunch 10 reps
    4. Bicycle crunch 10 reps
    5. Forward lunges 10 each leg
    6. Plank 30 seconds

@19shmoo69 💪🏻😁👍🏻 Tag....your it!! 🏋🏻‍♂️👊🏻
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse - age 72 - Weigh-In

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 04/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 05/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 06/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    291.1 lbs - weighin on 07/04 -- loss = 2.1 lbs -- (17.5 lb total loss to date)

July Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 8.2 lbs or approx. 2 lb/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [week 1 challenge = MEASURE IT!]
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps)
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - 3000
    06/29 - 3000
    06/30 - 3000
    07/01 - 3000
    07/02 - 3000
    07/03 - 3000
    07/04 - 3000

SELF-CARE CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - Did 20 min stretching routine
    06/29 - Treat myself to fudgesicle on glider outside in shade
    06/30 - Give myself a pedicure
    07/01 - not a chance! LOL
    07/02 - Do my Granddaughter's dishes (wash/dry/put away)
    07/03 - 5-Minute Standing Flat-Belly Workout | Class FitSugar
    07/04 - Work outside total of 30 min

TASKS FOR TODAY ---
    Feed & Water animals done
    Vacuum and Mop kitchen floor
    Sweep and Mop bathroom floor
    Yardwork: water hanging plants ... weed whack north, south, east, west perimeter

Nice loss this week Cesse! Great job with your steps and self care! I also got did some cleaning out in my garden today. Thanks for the motivation!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: over 🤦‍♀️
    Exercise: 43 minute walk total
    Water: not enough

self care: i did some arm exercises with my weights

Steps 7/3 9,513

I really overdid yesterday when it came to my eating. My husband decided to buy himself quite a few treats yesterday. At 10:30 last night I decided to get into the apple turnovers and his chocolate. I have been awake since 5 with a stomachache. Hopefully, I learn a lesson from this.

The grandkids slept over last night. We are going to play monopoly and then go for a walk after I make them lunch.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. 10,000 steps
    5. Bed by 11:30 pm

Good job taking out those weights! I may take mine out for our fitness challenge. 💪🏻 I’m as for your late night sweet tooth I’m the same way. Once I start I feel like there’s no stopping me. I find that I’d i brush my teeth straight after dinner I tend to not want to eat anything again. (Once in awhile it doesn’t work but worth a shot for when it does.) have fun with the kiddos!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    fxky1ppv0s2p.png

Check out our new space to propose challenges, make suggestions, and develop ideas about how your would like YOUR Fat2Fit community to become even better!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Check-in Thursday - Saturday

Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 231.4
    CW - 230.6

Steps 7/2 - 11,368
    7/3 - 10, 404
    7/4 - 6,620

Sorry my weigh in is coming late, I had trouble getting into the app on my phone it kept logging me out and this was the first chance I have had getting on the computer.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 231.4
    CW - 230.6

Steps 7/2 - 11,368
    7/3 - 10, 404
    7/4 - 6,620

Sorry my weigh in is coming late, I had trouble getting into the app on my phone it kept logging me out and this was the first chance I have had getting on the computer.

Well done on your loss this week. I’ve added your steps in but it looks like I’m missing the ones for Wednesday.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    JULY SELF CARE CHALLENGE

It’s day 8 of our Self Care challenge! Make a list of 5 things you are grateful for. 🙏🏻❤️

4qj4unvqx6jw.jpeg
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-In: Saturday, July 04

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym ( ❤️+💪🏻) + Zumba ✅
    •Water: 3 L ✅
    •Steps: 23,651 ✅
    •Self-Care: I went to my gym a little earlier before my Zumba class and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I did jog/walk intervals with some nice calm music. ✅

I had a very nice and tiring Saturday. It was so hot but I spent most of my day outdoors. I went out to the gym and was there most of the morning and early afternoon as I did both my usual gym workout and my Zumba class (outdoors). I came home and quickly made lunch for the family and then went out to work in my backyard. Cut my grass and pulled weeds in my veggie garden (no veggies this year as we are moving soon) then got the grill on for dinner time. (Burgers) I am so sun burned and sore today.

Right now I am getting ready to go out for my Sunday funday walk with my neighbor (I love this woman so much I’m gonna miss her being my neighbor 😭) then will have a nice relaxing day with my family. I’ll spend my afternoon doing laundry and sitting outside in the garden. Have a lovely and blessed Sunday team 🥰

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • FormerlyFit48
    FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey sorry...couldn’t find team chat yesterday.

Last week: 219
    This week: 219

Happy Healthy 4th
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    1z0mjsaqnqyq.png
    Week 2 Challenge - open to anyone for one day or the whole week. Challenge your daily plan and up your accountability!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802681/week-2-challenge-daily-commitment-and-reflection/p1?new=1
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 231.4
    CW - 230.6

Steps 7/2 - 11,368
    7/3 - 10, 404
    7/4 - 6,620

Congrats on your loss this week! The app has been glitchy lately.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Saturday, July 04

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym ( ❤️+💪🏻) + Zumba ✅
    •Water: 3 L ✅
    •Steps: 23,651 ✅
    •Self-Care: I went to my gym a little earlier before my Zumba class and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I did jog/walk intervals with some nice calm music. ✅

I had a very nice and tiring Saturday. It was so hot but I spent most of my day outdoors. I went out to the gym and was there most of the morning and early afternoon as I did both my usual gym workout and my Zumba class (outdoors). I came home and quickly made lunch for the family and then went out to work in my backyard. Cut my grass and pulled weeds in my veggie garden (no veggies this year as we are moving soon) then got the grill on for dinner time. (Burgers) I am so sun burned and sore today.

Right now I am getting ready to go out for my Sunday funday walk with my neighbor (I love this woman so much I’m gonna miss her being my neighbor 😭) then will have a nice relaxing day with my family. I’ll spend my afternoon doing laundry and sitting outside in the garden. Have a lovely and blessed Sunday team 🥰

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

That is a very busy Saturday. Enjoy your walk!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

4jxxbwl9ggmn.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ozg5nttirvo9.jpg
    Hi! Yesterday I completely forgot to add my weight because I went to do the first try out of wedding dresses.
    That was waaay out of my comfort zone.
    I didn't want to try dresses until I'll be with a bunch of kilos less. But my girlfriend wanted me to see myself beautiful with my kg too. And I did!!
    My scale is not moving much, I'm in 131.0 kg - 288,8 lbs but today a bit more happy with what happened yesterday.
    And I need to be patient to the universe because I'm doing ALL that is in my hands to do the BEST, so I just need to wait, look and see the magic happens.

Great job doing something out of your comfort zone. You look beautiful! Also, well done on the loss this this week!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week 2
    Sunday
    P. W. 242
    C. W. 242

Steps for 7/4 are 16778
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hey sorry...couldn’t find team chat yesterday.

Last week: 219
    This week: 219

Happy Healthy 4th

Glad to see you here!
This discussion has been closed.