• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,485 Member
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 7/1 12,303

I am nervous about weigh in tomorrow. Today I am up a pound. I know it is probably from the French fries or the sun burn. Sun burns can cause water retention but mine is only bad in spots.

Couldn’t do my 45 minutes when I got up. I had to keep stopping to yawn. So I only did 15 and I will do another later this morning. Sometimes coffee is the most important thing in the morning! 😂

Have an awesome day all!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. 10,000 steps
    5. Bed by 10:30 pm
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm sorry I've been so quiet. I fell at work a few days ago and I couldn't wear my glasses. Very hard to read without them. I will be going back to work Friday. I'm very sore my face is very bruised and it looks like I was in a fight. Big black eye. I can put my glasses on today. Yah!

Aunt Flow came to visit this week too. I'm miserable.

OUCH!!! So sorry you were hurt. Glad you're on the mend. Hugs!! 🤗
  • mellane30
    mellane30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HELLO! Don't give up on me yet! I'm still here :) I got very caught up in using my fitbit app that I forgot to post here as well. Sorry.

username: mellane30
    Weight in day: Monday
    Weigh in week: June 29
    previous weight: Don't remember - 212 I think
    Current weight: 211
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/1: 18,002
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday

PW: 251.4
    CW: 248.0
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    HELLO! Don't give up on me yet! I'm still here :) I got very caught up in using my fitbit app that I forgot to post here as well. Sorry.

Not going to give up on you! Glad to see you here. Well done on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday

Super loss! Amazing!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, July 01

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: No ❌
    •Water: 1.5 L ❌
    •Steps: 7,401 ✅
    •Self-Care: it wasn’t easy for me to unplug but I did do my best. I did however choose to rest today as I think my body really needed it. I slept in and also had a nap in the afternoon. I even went to bed early and had another sleep in today. ✅

I never got to do that walk yesterday. I decided to make it a rest day and just give myself a break. I have been feeling so tired and low in energy so I needed it. I’ve yet to do anything today but I have planned to go to the gym this evening. I dit. Really like going in the evenings but i need to get it done. Wish me luck in getting there.

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Tuesday 30 11.537 steps
    Wednesday 1 24.135 steps

Gotcha!
    @19shmoo69 steps for today are 15,259. He couldn’t get in to the app.

Got him in!
    Check in Tuesday June 30

Steps - 13,006

My weight will be up on Friday and I know it because I am intentionally dehydrating myself, not to the point of being ill but so I don't need to use the bathroom as often as we currently don't have one in our house. We have to be home all day for the contractors and both our full and half bath are out of commission so I am stuck driving to find a public restroom during the day until at least Friday. Very little water + sodium = water retention but I know it will pass.

Got your steps in. I hope your bathroom problems get sorted out quickly. What a nightmare to have to drive some here just to use one.
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse - age 72 - Check-In

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 4/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 5/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 6/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)

July Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 8.2 lbs or approx. 2 lb/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [week 1 challenge = MEASURE IT!]
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps)
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - 3000
    06/29 - 3000
    06/30 - 3000
    07/01 - 3000
    07/02 - 3000

SELF-CARE CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - Did 20 min stretching routine
    06/29 - Treat myself to fudgesicle on glider outside in shade
    06/30 - Give myself a pedicure
    07/01 - not a chance! LOL
    07/02 - Do my Granddaughter's dishes (wash/dry/put away)

Tasks for Today ---
    Do dishes; clean kitchen
    Vacuum and Mop kitchen floor
    Sweep and Mop bathroom floor
    Do 15 min of yardwork

Have a great day Y'All 🌞

Good luck with all of today’s goals. You are doing fantastic!

• mari_moulin
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 7/1 12,303

I am nervous about weigh in tomorrow. Today I am up a pound. I know it is probably from the French fries or the sun burn. Sun burns can cause water retention but mine is only bad in spots.

Couldn’t do my 45 minutes when I got up. I had to keep stopping to yawn. So I only did 15 and I will do another later this morning. Sometimes coffee is the most important thing in the morning! 😂

Have an awesome day all!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. 10,000 steps
    5. Bed by 10:30 pm

Maybe lots of water could help. Either way you know what’s happening to your body so if you come in with a gain you know it’s only due to water and not actual weight gain.
    mellane30 wrote: »

Give up on you!? Never!! We are always here for you. I’m happy you checked in with us and well done on your loss this week.
    Steps 7/1: 18,002

Gotcha!
    Weigh Day Thursday

Awesome loss! Keep it up you are doing fantastic!

• mari_moulin
    edited July 2020
    Options
    JULY SELF CARE CHALLENGE

It’s day 5 of our Self Care challenge! Do a random act of kindness for someone!

4qj4unvqx6jw.jpeg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon All.........I hope you have a wonderful day :)
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry I'm overdue. As you can see by my weigh-in this past week hasn't been one of my best. I've been struggling with consistency in what I'm eating and my exercise. I'm not really sure about the reason for my complete tanking mentally and physically, but I'm trying to get myself out of this funk.

Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Starting Weight: 229.0
    Previous weight: 210.1
    Current weight: 212.4

Catching up with my steps from about a week ago...
    6/25: 2,187
    6/26: 3,487
    6/27: 11,897
    6/28: 10,529
    6/29: 8,967
    6/30: 7,948
    7/01: 4,466
  • stephipeanut
    stephipeanut Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Check-in Thursday, 02.07.2020

•Food:

Woke up earlier this morning but was a bit shaking because of the low calorie intake yesterday I guess. So I ate before my water this morning. #veryfruity

2 nectarines, 2 peaches, a banana & 2 small (9 g each) peanut butter cup treats

4 rice + seed crackers with homemade guacamole

2 small store bought wraps with homemade veg filling (baby potatoes, zucchini, kidney-beans, sweet corn, tomatoes)

1 peach

•Water: 2 Liter water

•Exercise: 5,75 km / 3.5 mile walk duration 0:58:02 #5kaday (not uphill today)

•Highlights: Went for my walk even though the weather still has been horrible. 🌧💪🏻💦
    Was pretty upset finding that my expensive hydrangeas in the garden have lots of little black and red creepy crawly things crawling around on them. 😭 have had them for 3 years now and I re-potted them last year for a lot a money (new huge, huge pots and special blue hydrangeas soil). I hope I can save them.
    That upset me so much I was going back and forth really wanting more peanut butter cup treats and chocolate but I reminded myself that it’s weigh-day tomorrow and resisted. 🙈

•Notes: Planning on starting work at 6:30 am tomorrow. 💪🏻 Wakey wakey hopefully I can get my *kitten* out of bed. 😅🙈

Starting weight: 192.9 lb / 87,5 kg 28.06.2020

Have a nice evening everybody. Nighty night for me over here in Germany soon. x
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    username: dymphnadaniels
    CW: 329.8
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't really been around much, well hardly at all. I am in the process of appealing for financial aid, getting my individualized degree setup, filling out paperwork for a new apartment program, prepping to move, and still trying to get some kind of progress on work done at home! I also had a MRI today on my left wrist. In about two weeks I will hear from my doctor as to if nothing can be done or need to come in and decide what kind of surgery to do to repair it! End of June to this month is literally heating up for me stopping outdoor workouts as heat indexes climb, even at six am it's too warm and muggy! I also need to adjust my sleeping pattern to match the new pattern that I will need to have in about 45 days!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Just checking in ....I just got back from my DR's appt. Things went fantastic ..... He was happy with my progress and my experiments I was doing on my own .... I took myself off Victoza and cut Metformin down to 1/2 a pill twice a day.. he said he had no problems taking me off all meds if I reach 199 ....I am a happy camper :)
  • cesse47
    Options
    Sorry I haven't really been around much, well hardly at all. I am in the process of appealing for financial aid, getting my individualized degree setup, filling out paperwork for a new apartment program, prepping to move, and still trying to get some kind of progress on work done at home! I also had a MRI today on my left wrist. In about two weeks I will hear from my doctor as to if nothing can be done or need to come in and decide what kind of surgery to do to repair it! End of June to this month is literally heating up for me stopping outdoor workouts as heat indexes climb, even at six am it's too warm and muggy! I also need to adjust my sleeping pattern to match the new pattern that I will need to have in about 45 days!

Sounds like you'll be having a very busy month! Good luck with MRI results.
  • cesse47
    Options
    Just checking in ....I just got back from my DR's appt. Things went fantastic ..... He was happy with my progress and my experiments I was doing on my own .... I took myself off Victoza and cut Metformin down to 1/2 a pill twice a day.. he said he had no problems taking me off all meds if I reach 199 ....I am a happy camper :)

Yea!! That is good news! Congrats
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, July 01

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: No ❌
    •Water: 1.5 L ❌
    •Steps: 7,401 ✅
    •Self-Care: it wasn’t easy for me to unplug but I did do my best. I did however choose to rest today as I think my body really needed it. I slept in and also had a nap in the afternoon. I even went to bed early and had another sleep in today. ✅

I never got to do that walk yesterday. I decided to make it a rest day and just give myself a break. I have been feeling so tired and low in energy so I needed it. I’ve yet to do anything today but I have planned to go to the gym this evening. I dit. Really like going in the evenings but i need to get it done. Wish me luck in getting there.

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

I hope you start getting more energy. Fingers crossed 🤞 that you made it to the gym!
This discussion has been closed.