Monthly Post July 2020

KateNkognito
KateNkognito Posts: 1,518 Member
Just starting the new month. I hope it is a good one!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Good morning Kate!

Have to admit I did a double take about it being July! :o June flew!

We are headed out tomorrow morning for some time off upstate. Looking forward to it.

Hope all is well here. See you all soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Morning! I meant to come back yesterday and post, but I am easily distracted. :D
    Have fun on your trip, @Meghan509!
    I am just trucking along. I am hoping that I will see a lower weight decade tomorrow. I have really found this fasting style to be a lot easier to do than in the past. I am doing ADF with a single meal of about 500 calories on fasting day and a normal feast day. I am not having *anything* during the fasting time. I really feel like I am burning a lot of fat.
    Have a good day and stay healthy!!
  • KateNkognito
    Woo HOO!!! I made it into the lower decade!! 179.6!!! At this rate, I will be able to wear my wedding ring again in no time. :)
    Tomorrow is supposed to be a fast day, but we are having a little 4th of July celebration in the evening. So I think I am going to fast until then and then have fun with no worries. That is what I love about fasting, you can be so flexible.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • KateNkognito
    Happy Fourth of July! Or Treason Day if you are British. :D Have a great weekend!
  • Meghan509
    Happy belated Fourth of July!

We are wrapping up here in upstate NY. The weather has been fabulous and it has been nice seeing our friends. <3 Driving back home this afternoon sigh...

Congratulations on your losses Kate! Way to go. Very happy for you!

Been doing a lazy keto the last few days. Back on track tomorrow. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Happy Monday! We had a nice weekend. I go tomorrow for technology training. Today is a fast day. I am hoping to be steadily in the 170s by the end of the week.
    @Meghan509 Glad you had such a nice weekend. :) It is nice to get a break once in a while.
    Have a great week! Enjoy the second half of summer!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

Glad you had a nice weekend, @KateNkognito! Woo hoo! Excited for you to see the 170's. :#

All good here. Back in the swing with regular Keto. We didn't do too bad food wise on our trip.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend and I will see you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Good morning.

Hope everybody is doing well. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Spent the day in technology training. It was very informative, but my brain is going to explode from information overload. :o
    I hope everyone is having a good week. Will talk to you all tomorrow when I can think more clearly.
  • KateNkognito
    Good morning! I got a good night's sleep and I feel much better. I have a ton of stuff to dig through this week, but I am excited.
    I hope that everyone is having a good week. I kind of feel like Meghan and I are talking to ourselves. :p I know you are out there lurking!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

Your tech training sound interesting @KateNkognito!

Nothing much new here. Sticking to my Keto WOE and rolling along.

Have a great day all. See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Good morning! It is cool and stormy here and I am loving it! I have the doors open and am enjoying the fresh air. I hope everyone has a nice end of the week. I can't believe it is almost the middle of July. June was nice and slow and July is flying by. Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

Came in right after you. LOL

We are in the midst of heat and humidity! Sunny out for now. Tomorrow some rain I think. Hey, as long as the weekends are nice, it can rain all it wants during the week. :D

Sticking to my Keto WOE today and hoping for a nice number on the scale tomorrow AM. :)

Have a good one all.
  • Meghan509
    Good morning.

Weighed in this morning and am down, and back to my low of 158 lbs. :) Onward and upward!

We have a tropical storm hitting us on the east coast this evening. No biggie. Probably just some rain and wind around 8:00pm or so tonight. Rest of the weekend should be nice.

Hope you are well. See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    I got here about a minute after you today, Meghan. Congratulations on the loss! Stay safe in the storm.
    After three weeks of this new fasting style, I am down 5 pounds! I am shocked. It has been really easy and I can see sticking with this for a long time.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

Oooh nice loss @KateNkognito! Way to go!

We survived Tropical Storm Fay with just a little rain. Looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend.

See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Morning! I have been weighing every morning and I am excited every day. Even if I have a gain for that day, I know I will have a loss the next day. I have never found a way to lose weight that was this easy. One of the things that was said in the book I read was "tweak it until it is easy." A few small changes have made all the difference for me. I hope that helps other people.
    @Meghan509 Have a nice weekend!
    Everyone, stay healthy! Enjoy your weekend!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning everybody!

Good for you, @KateNkognito I am happy you are finding your groove with fasting! Not getting hung up over the scale is not easy. We just need to keep everything in perspective. If you are eating clean and doing what you need to do, the scale will reflect that. Maybe not that day but eventually. We go up and down all the time (especially us ladies) so no need to drive ourselves crazy. Onward and upward!

Weekend was great. Saturday was supposed to be thunder and lightening and heavy rain but that never happened until late night. Sunday was sunny and beautiful and less humid. Beach day!

Looking forward to a yummy Keto Chicken Broccoli casserole I am making tonight. I prepped the chicken breast in the slow cooker setting in my Instant Pot yesterday. Yum!

Have a great day and I will see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Welcome to Monday! Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. We also suggest not crying or screaming out loud, as this might disturb the other passengers. LOL :D
    I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy week. Good luck to everyone!
    @Meghan509 That sounds like a yummy dinner! Glad you got to enjoy the beach. One of these days I am going to leave my landlocked part of the country and go to the beach.
    Have a good one. Stay healthy.
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!!

Hope everybody is doing well.

Thanks @KateNkognito, my casserole came out awesome! We divided it up in to leftovers for future meals. I like doing that. Less time spent in the kitchen! Tonight I am probably making a Spinach and Feta Quiche with ground turkey. That is a popular one as well in our house. Makes eight nice sized pieces too.

Not much else happening here. Working remotely and grateful. <3 Sticking to my Keto WOE and still doing a 6/18 IF schedule with an eating window from 3pm to 9pm. Coffee with half and half and water during the non eating window, so modified but it works for me.

See you all soon. Have a great day!