Monthly Post July 2020

Options

Replies

• KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I was right, yesterday started out fine, but then it went all 2020 on me. It took three tries to get to the grocery store because I kept forgetting stuff. I ended my day with giving the dog a bath so he doesn't bite the groomer today... again. It is like bathing a frog. He is slippery and tries to jump out. Today is a fast day. I am planning steaks on the grill and rice for dinner. It is supposed to be super hot the next couple of days, so cooking outside it is! School districts are starting to put out their plans for this fall. This is going to be one crazy year! Who's idea was it to start teaching this year?

@Meghan509 Sounds like you have a great menu plan! I am gad you are able to work from home. It seems like your eating plan has really been working for you. :)

Ok, off to do all the things! Have a great week! Stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Mornin', y'all! As of this morning, I am at a lower weight than I have been since last November. :smiley:
    The dog got all trimmed and handsome yesterday. :) Off to do all the adulting things today. Have a good one!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Morning! I meant to come back yesterday and post, but I am easily distracted. :D
    Have fun on your trip, @Meghan509!
    I am just trucking along. I am hoping that I will see a lower weight decade tomorrow. I have really found this fasting style to be a lot easier to do than in the past. I am doing ADF with a single meal of about 500 calories on fasting day and a normal feast day. I am not having *anything* during the fasting time. I really feel like I am burning a lot of fat.
    Have a good day and stay healthy!!

YAY! Glad to find another ADF - I'm doing exactly the same thing. Love it

• KateNkognito
    Options
    Morning! It is cool and rainy here today before it gets stupidly hot this weekend. Gotta love the midwestern US weather. I have some house work to do and a few little things to get done. So, a busy day for me.

@kgb6days I am glad it is working for you, too! :) I have fasted for a long time, but I have never found quite the right formula or been in the right place emotionally for it to work. I got in a good place and then I tweaked what I was doing and it all fell into place. The fat is falling off.

Have a great end of your week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Fast post since I am on a word deadline! Site was down yesterday so could not post. :(

Just wanted to say a quick hello and I will plan on seeing you guys tomorrow AM, after my weekly weigh in.

Have a good day and rock on! See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @Meghan509 I hope you made your deadline! I saw that you had a nice loss for the week, too!

@A_Dabauer Congratulations on your loss, too!

I am just chuggin' along. Not a whole lot going on here. I love these days of summer. Before the crazy "get ready for back to school" and after the decompression from the last year. We are in a nice routine.

I hope everyone is doing well. Have a nice weekend! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi all!

Thanks @KateNkognito felt like a good week. Happy with the loss! Hope all is good by you.

@kgb6days welcome!

Chugging along here too. Work deadline almost wrapped up!

I am excited for the heat and humidity this weekend (LOL) we are planning on hanging around the beach as much as possible! B)

Going to get back to doing stuff. See you all soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Happy Monday! I am going to be positive today. Whether I like it or not. LOL I hope everyone had a nice weekend and this week is smooth sailing. Have a good one! I am off to do my weekly errand/grocery run. Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Another crazy day here.

Had a good weekend. Relaxing and HOT!

Hope all is well with you guys. See you soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good morning! I hit another recent low this morning. At my current rate, I will be in the next lower decade by mid-August. I haven't been that low in YEARS. God is good. :)

Today I am just chillin'. Stormy weather makes me want to curl up and read. My sons and I have been reading the Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, and Magnus Chase books together this summer. Our sate library has almost all of them available as e-books, so we can read them at the same time on our e-readers. It has been fun.

I hope you all are having a great week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Way to go, @KateNkognito! I am happy for you!! Enjoy your peace and quiet today. :)

I have been on a tear reading this year, thanks to the Global Pandemic. I think I have read 25 books, so far this year.

Not much going on here. HOT and HUMID but no complaints. We have good A/C thank God! Sticking to my Keto WOE and 1200 calories a day.

Have a good one and see you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Bright and early good morning to you guys!

Things are good here. Bought a pair of shorts in size 8 yesterday and they were too big! :smiley:

Have a great day and see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good morning! Not much going on here. Just goin' along.

@Meghan509 That is awesome! Your hard work has paid off!

I made teriyaki-lime chicken on the grill last night with rice and it was really good. I have leftovers for my one meal today. I hope everyone is doing ok. Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thank you @KateNkognito I went back yesterday and swapped out the size 8 shorts for a size 6 and THEY FIT! They are navy blue with little white anchors on them. So cute. :)

We still don't have fitting rooms open here, due to Covid-19 so I have bought and returned/exchanged quite a few things in the past few months. Sigh... It is what it is. Grateful the stores will take stuff back in these crazy times.

Not much going on in these parts. HOT and HUMID and working from home in nice cool A/C. :D

Tomorrow AM is weigh in. Fingers crossed!

Have a good one and see you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @Meghan509 That is amazing! Whatever the scale says, you are doing fantastic things for your health!

I have started in with all the boring inservice/orientation things that I have to do. The best part is that with covid everything is remote and online, so I don't have to put on pants for any of this. :D

I hope everyone is having a great one! Stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Morning! Happy Friday! I am up early before I head off to a meeting. Just dropping in to say hello and have a great weekend! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thanks @KateNkognito! Good luck with your meetings. Sounds like you guys are probably starting the school year soon. Are you going back in the classroom or online, or a little of both? Just curious... Stupid Covid. :(

I am up about a half a pound or so, this morning, for the week. Who knows?! LOL Not sweating it. I had my Non Scale Victory earlier this week with the size 6 fitting.

Looking forward to a sunny and hot weekend spent at the beach. B) Hope you guys have fun plans too?

Have a nice one and see you guys soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good morning, all! Not much going on here this weekend. The tomatoes have started to ripen, so my youngest is going to start his annual sales. He does pretty well. We are probably going to change it up a little this year with COVID. Probably more deliveries and less selling at his stand.

@Meghan509 I would totally go with the NSV! Enjoy the beach and think of me, here in my landlocked part of the country! LOL
    Nobody is *quite* sure what school is going to look like. Some have postponed until after Labor Day. Others in the rural areas are going ahead and starting. Most are offering either in person all day and an online choice. High schools are going to do block scheduling, most likely. My school is considering a hybrid. Not sure how that will work, but, hey, it will be exciting! :o

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! I double dog dare at least one person that is lurking to post something! ;) Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

Thanks @KateNkognito hope you had a nice weekend! Love the fresh tomato sales!! Does your son ship to Connecticut?! LOL
    Sigh... What they will do about school is stressful I am sure, for parents. How it will look, how it will be, in classroom, home, etc. Hope they do what is best for the kids because that is what's important. :) Hope it goes well for you and your kids!

Things are good here. Rolling along! Trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight. :)

Stay COOL! Another HOT one here. Thank God for good A/C.

Have a good one and see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Morning all! I hit a new recent low this morning! :) I am pretty excited! All of my trainings this week have either been canceled or gone online. No pants for me! :D The weather is supposed to be cool and rainy all week. I can open the windows and blow out the man-stink.

@Meghan509 You are *just* outside our service area! LOL Stay cool and have a good day!

Have a great week, everyone! Stay healthy!