Return to normality? July weigh in and accountability thread

Options
123457»

Replies

• l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    @I4a_p, Sorry to hear about your grandmother. It’s tough out there. Especially for the elderly. Can family go see her? And oh noooo, you got Corona?! That means you def can’t go visit your granny. How bad are your symptoms? Hope you get through this!! Stay strong.

Sorry for the late reply @weatherking2019 ! Family is doing a big collective effort but it's little use.. things just keep getting worse with her. She keeps falling over (and not being able to get up anymore) and now seems to have lost control of her bowel movements and the likes... doesn't bode well guys. No matter how much I love her, I'm almost hoping she'll just pass in her sleep soon; but not before I get a chance to visit again!

The corona was ridiculous.. basically a cough and 1 day of very mild fever. I did lose my sense of smell (and flavour) and that hasn't fully returned yet. Tomorrow is the end of my 2 week quarantaine, hooray!

@cayenne_007 @my4570 Thanks for the kinds words! And sorry to hear about both your grandma's too... Hope it all works out in both cases.

@Antiopelle Don't you hate being so addicted to sugar?