August 21 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    2nd pass day. Over on calories. 🤦‍♀️ snacking has become a problem for me. Walked outside for about an hour.
    Trying to keep it simple and focus on two numbers for the next week...100 oz water and 10k steps. Got a jogging stroller as a hand me down. Hoping that’ll help the step count ...🤞
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,336 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Things have been very busy and stressful this week as we are in the midst of training for the school year. I have been staying up late and working too much. Today my brain hit its limit so I stopped work for the night at 6, did my exercises, and went on an 85 minute walk with my husband. I needed the time to do something physical and decompress.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 We do need to take some time to grieve our losses.
    And we do need to take time to celebrate our wins and the wins of those we love.
    You do very well in both of those areas.
    I'm not an artist like you, but I can appreciate why you do what you do.
    Rick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 We do need to take some time to grieve our losses.
    And we do need to take time to celebrate our wins and the wins of those we love.
    You do very well in both of those areas.
    I'm not an artist like you, but I can appreciate why you do what you do.
    Rick

@RangerRickL

Thank you so much, Rick. You seem to have a sixth sense for when I need your wisdom/encouragement. I truly appreciate your friendship & support - thoughtful, sage comments.

It is tough to be facing COVID & lightning-triggered Massive fires simultaneously- both are natural disasters that humans must navigate. Both have massive amounts of uncertainty For the future.

As I did a little creative explorations/play today, I kept thinking...the kidney meds & COVID can take away my ability to travel Worry-free & my beloved teaching career/passion... and the lightning fires can now burn my beloved parks, trails, former neighborhood & environs that were my replacement for travel elsewhere, but they can’t take away the experience & pleasure I derive while imagining, learning, expressing, making ... along with the surprising and thrilling insights one is given regularly as one creates. I love those feelings. I love learning.
    I’m very grateful that I do.

You’re a wonderful person, Rick.

Thank you so much!
    💞
    Maddie
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    8/17-23

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    I got to get it together! I missed a week of posting again, sorry!!
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    August 21

Exercise: Yes, 50 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pass day here