August 11 Sign In

Options

Replies

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Well.. had a really active day - so that's good!
    Trying to lower my calorie intake per previous mention...so - nope - over on that.
    Did I track every morsel...- yeppers.
    I'm still under TDEE for any tracker I've used...so that is good...but I'm going to have to map out my
    intake ahead of time (always helps me to plan in advance...and adjust as needed by deleting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds that helpful)

So - eek...just used pass day 2. Time to SHARPEN UP. ;D

Nice post Rick... thanks for sharing you milestone with us and encouraging us simultaneously! Congratulations...what a nice way to look at your birthday on the horizon...knowing you accomplished something new...because you gave it 110% effort. I don't like to hear my kids say "I wish...." anything. I immediately feel the need to say...well wishing is nice...but what are you going to do to make it a reality? Now, this pot is not calling the kettle black... I have caught myself wishing... and now...I have some planning to do of my own.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. I re-injured my foot today. 13.5k steps moving those beds for a total of 263 minutes. I see these numbers dropping like a rock over the coming days, as tonight I can barely put weight on it. But I can’t keep walking five and six miles a day, soooo...Looks like chair yoga and possible seated dumbbell workouts going forward until healed, I reckon. My boss is gonna be hot, but I have to take care of myself, right? I’ll be taking myself to the doctor in the morning.

I guess this is part of my self-limiting belief #4: I’m afraid of failing my team, but there comes a time where I HAVE to put my physical well-being above that job. If I go out? They are going to be even shorter-staffed, but I’d rather only be out a few days than weeks...

YES JULIEMOUSE - PUT YOURSELF FIRST...DO NOT FOLLOW MY LEAD AND CONTINUE DOWN THE PATH OF PUSHING THROUGH THE PAIN... YOU HAVE TO DO AS YOU STATED... YOU ARE A WISE WOMAN!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday
    Stayed on track with calories and tracking, have an hour of tennis scheduled late this evening. I definitely won't be snacking afterwards so this day's looking good.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, had a nice walk with my youngest child.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

#4 Fear of failure and #9 Not having the willpower. I will overcome!!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    That was very inspiring, Rick!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Aug 11
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - 1,399
    Exercise - Housework
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Well done @RangerRickL!
    Exercise yes 10 min, 20 min leslie sansone, 20 min yoga, 30 min cleaning, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Pass #2
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    August 11

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. A good day!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 I'm so sorry about your injury. You have right thinking -- you HAVE to take care of yourself for many reasons. And about that boss who might get hot? I'll bet anything they could hire some temporary help. Again, take care of yourself.