erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »

Sun 8/2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no, I need to get better at actually exercising on the weekends
    Water: 72oz

Same. I talk myself into it every week, but if I don't get out and do it first thing in the morning it just never seems to happen
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Weekly challenge:
    Monday
    tracked: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    12 cups water: yes

Sunday: y/y/n/n
    Monday: y/y/y/y

I can’t make this story up. After admitting I don’t have my motivation lately, I talked myself into going to walk a few miles to start the week right. I’m finishing up the last lap around the neighborhood I walk at. Even over the music in my noise cancelling headphones I hear the ice cream truck pulling up towards me and I swear he just went the same speed as me for a minute 😂 like he was thinking “there’s a fat guy, he probably wants ice cream”
    The universe is not with me right now
    I did NOT buy ice cream just for anyone curious, haha
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    8/3
    Logged food and was under calories
    No exercise
    Water 9 cups
    Steps 3,877
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    That makes no sense to me that I would be in the top three. I had a pretty “blah” month in my eyes. Congrats to anyone with a loss though, that is why we are here.

I have really lost the drive I had in the June and the beginning of July. My anxiety continues to be sky high. I also have vacation in two weeks and my brain is really focused there. I’m not really looking for answers/suggestions. Just venting in a safe space

@erikNJ remember, you did have a really great loss before the July Challenge officially started, and your total loss would have been even greater! A lot of team members had a difficult month, too! I think you can still find a way to refocus, even with vacation coming up! Stay positive!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    pandygirl1 wrote: »
    July 27, 2020 8:02PM
    pandygirl1
    Saturday

@cmhubbard92,

My weigh-in date is Saturday, and not Suunday. I posted the information above on the Biggest Loser Starting Weight thread/page. 😃

@pandygirl1 thanks for pointing that out, I believe @brandi_84 requested the fix for you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you! I was a mess of nerves all day before I went in. The meds have helped, but I need to make sure I take them regularly.

@DaffyGirl88 thank you! I ended up falling asleep around 4:30/5 last night, and didnt wake up until 4:30 this morning, except to take my meds! Hoping today goes smoothly!

@erikNJ thank you! I am!

@richmondwriter thank you! I am :)

I appreciate all your comments 💜 I don't feel as horrible as I thought I would, but I am definitely taking it easy today!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Monday 3 August
    Log everything: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 60 ounces
    Steps: 11,512 I didn't think I had that many!!

The storm has passed NC and is now hitting our house in MD. Stay safe and dry everyone!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    benbowers wrote: »
    Username: benbowers
    Weigh in week: Aug Week1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 216
    Todays Weight: 211.9

Happy with that considering yesterday's excessive eating and drink!😄

@benbowers fabulous weigh in!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weekly challenge:
    Monday

I can’t make this story up. After admitting I don’t have my motivation lately, I talked myself into going to walk a few miles to start the week right. I’m finishing up the last lap around the neighborhood I walk at. Even over the music in my noise cancelling headphones I hear the ice cream truck pulling up towards me and I swear he just went the same speed as me for a minute 😂 like he was thinking “there’s a fat guy, he probably wants ice cream”
    The universe is not with me right now
    I did NOT buy ice cream just for anyone curious, haha
    @erikNJ I am sorry, but that is pretty funny! 😂
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Monday 3 August

The storm has passed NC and is now hitting our house in MD. Stay safe and dry everyone!

@DaffyGirl88 it is expected to get here this afternoon, stay safe and dry!!!
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, Thank you.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/3/20:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes mall walking

Protein 15%, Fat 26%, Carbs 59%
    40 carb or under dinner: Yes

Everything had gone well today, and I was -32 calories after dinner. Then I had a virtual happy hour with my friend. A couple of glasses of chardonnay, my resistance down, I found myself binge-eating granola bars and bread. I need to have some protein-high, ready-made items in case this happens again. I still have a lot of time to make up for this bad day. I am tracking every day and my goal is to finish the month under calories for the 30 days. Lesson learned: always have some protein-high, easy to grab items for when the need to snack is overwhelming.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @EricNJ -You are so funny! Good job going walking when you didn't feel like it and also resisting that ice cream man.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/3
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    Steps : 8077
    Water:108

Just for today:STFD65, 10000 🚶‍♀️, 18 hr fast,
    Keto D 9, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer 🙏

Yesterday : STFD64✅, 10000 🚶👎🏻, 18 hr fast✅keto D9✅prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️✅
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    8/4/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 120+
    Steps: 6,764

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✖✖
    <50 net carbs: ✔(19)✔(16)✔(27)

Reflections:
    I am feeling much better but still sore. I pushed to get my steps today, but will get more tomorrow. It feels very odd NOT getting a lot of steps. I am going to read for a while before I take my meds and get some sleep again.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hello TBBT
    I'm a little late on the introduction.
    My name is Brandi. I'm 35. I am one of Team TBBT's co- captains. I am a stay at home/home school mom to a teen. My daughter and I had been working out together most week day mornings. But that hasn't been as consistent since our summer break and having a little different routine with virtual activities and my husband working at home.
    I lost focus and have been gaining more than losing since March.
    I am ready to get back into a routine next week with a new school year starting back. It would seem like having more work going on would make it harder, but for me having an actual routine and schedule makes it easier.

New, old and returning teammates, I am so glad to have you here for this month's challenge.
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Weekly challenge:
    Tuesday

Tuesday: y/y/y/y
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I read something that said

"Choose your hard.
    Getting fit is hard
    Being unfit is also hard."

This really hit me, because it can be so easy for me to make excuses not take care of myself. Not exercise, not eat right.
    When I don't take care of myself, I feel it worse. I ache and have digestive issues and it feels harder to get motivated and becomes a cycle. This is what is going to motivate me this month to exercise at least 4-5 times a week. Even if it is a short yoga stretch every morning to begin building a habit.
    Also, to make healthy food choices.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    8/4/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 120+
    Steps: 6,764

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✖✖
    <50 net carbs: ✔(19)✔(16)✔(27)

Reflections:
    I am feeling much better but still sore. I pushed to get my steps today, but will get more tomorrow. It feels very odd NOT getting a lot of steps. I am going to read for a while before I take my meds and get some sleep again.

@cmhubbard92 I am glad you are feeling better. I hope the remaining soreness will ease up quickly!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Monday 3 August

I hope your house in MD does not get hit too bad. @DaffyGirl88