Weight No More Team Chat- August 2020

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @debbiewsharpe

Thanks! I didn't work Saturday night and got a good night's rest!

I work in a plant that manufactures car mirrors for all different makes of cars. They have customers from all over the world.

Part of the reason for so much OT right now is not enough people but from what I understand orders have also been up 12% from before the shutdowns. They're not sure if this is going to be a temporary or permanent busy, which makes it harder for the company to know if they should start hiring more people. I can see why they wouldn't want to start hiring and then have to do layoffs again if the work drops off.

Great job on all your walking. I have Brooks for my shoes. I've worn them for years. For some reason, my feet only like the Brooks shoes. I've tried different ones while in the shoe store, even going so far as Brooks on one foot and another brand on the other. The Brooks always feels the best. Not sure why, guess I have picky feet!😁

I liked your comment on "child doctors" That was cute!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hugs to everyone! I hope you're all doing well.
    Just popped in because I miss y'all! School commands almost all of my time right now, but I did get to play 9 holes with the hubs Thursday.
    Yesterday I did school work for almost 12 straight hours. Gotta go put in a few more today too.

Still cheering for everyone from the sidelines!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.