Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*
    https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg

Went for a nice and breezy 11.0 mile bike ride this afternoon. PERFECT weather, not counting the wind. :)

Dave
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I have some catch-up to play. Hopefully, I can get a good ride in Thursday. Tomorrow I'm watching my niece on my work break, and Wednesday is my and hubby's 25th wedding anniversary so we're going to go to a beach, something covid-safe...LOL.

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Added another 3.1 mile walk tonight.

@LAMLAMSMAKEOVER - Congrats on your 25th wedding anniversary! That is really special! :heart:

Dave
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    It was cold here last night (was told upper 30's) but it warmed up pretty fast!
    Got in 4 miles walking today! Hope to ride the bike before it heats up tomorrow!
    Our farm guys started the harvest season today. They are cutting lentils & durum and the spring wheat will be next. They harvest over 7000 acres so a good month if we have no rain, break downs or catastrophes!
    Sorry to hear about the ankle problems! Hope they heal fast or faster!
    @kar, I envy you on the new adventure!! I thought of you tonite when I went down by our barn to feed a mama & her 4 kittens. They are wild but they come close now when I feed them. They are soooo cute!

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    @vhuber Still trying to picture two cats living here. Not just yet. But probably.

2 mile walk this morning

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,243 Member
    Options
    @Dave - I know I’m behind but just read your post about not returning to work. That sounds like a great idea! More time for exercise, less stress from the commute, less chance of an accident... so many good things. 😁. I’m jealous.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Starting with 23 miles for 23 out of 300.

Adding 18 miles for 41 out of 300.

Adding 7 miles for 48 out of 300.

Adding 9 miles for 57 out of 300.
  • darkrider42
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

@DEAN - Yup! And saving money on gas, wear & tear on the car, can work in whatever clothes I want to wear (or not wear lol).... :lol:

Dave
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    @k80flec Ouch! I did that with my to oldest grandsons in a bouncy house. Needless to say, one broken hand and a twisted ankle later no one asked me to go into one or a trampoline again. :wink: I hope your ankle is better soon.

@sufferlandrian I hope the move goes well.

@JTH11706 - That's awesome Janet.

@darkrider42 - Congrats on the new old job. :smiley: It will save you time and money without the commute and less chance of an accident, getting stuck in a traffic jam or behind an accident, or damage to the car due to poor road conditions. GO MINNESOTA!

Last week I did pretty good at just 16-3/4 miles. So far this month I've gotten just under 20 miles in walking.

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    7th August walked 6.55 miles
    8th August walked 3.98 miles
    9th August walked 7.06 miles
    10th August walked 6.94 miles
    11th August walked 4.77 miles

Total miles walked to date 59.33
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    8/11
    28.10 miles
    263.67 miles MTD
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    08/08 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    08/09 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    08/10 - 01.0 miles beach walk
    08/11 - 15.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 217.0 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    6.5 from a bike ride early this morning & .5 walking George. It was hot today! mid 90's

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,362 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    8/9 5 miles
    8/10 6.75 miles
    8/11 8 miles

As of 8/11 55.50 miles of 130 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,407 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Okay I lost this three times
    Adding 44.6 miles of walking and biking for Aug. 8 -11

exercise.png

Rough couple weeks..some health issues and I had to put my old girl to sleep. Long story to go into, but she fractured her humerus, she was between 15 to 16 years of age and out of all m dogs, my first truly mine dog as my other dogs always loved my dad a little more. She never was happy until I was home with her to calm and relax. That is both my dogs in the last 14 months and also my dad. Life sucks sometimes and she always seemed to give me some purpose to be here through Covid. Heaven looks better every day. 5u868zyv5g4q.jpeg
    zi0hvf57byo9.jpeg

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    Starting with 23 miles for 23 out of 300.

Adding 18 miles for 41 out of 300.

Adding 7 miles for 48 out of 300.

Adding 9 miles for 57 out of 300.

Adding 15 miles for 72 out of 300.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Clepant - I'm so sorry about your pup. They give us everything they have. It's hard when we lose that. Sometimes the most unselfish thing we can do is to make sure they don't suffer. That comes with a price though. The heartache and longing can really hurt. I hope in those moments when the tears well up, you remember that she didn't get that old if you didn't love and take care of her and she knew it. She would calm down when you were near because she knew you had unconditional love for her. It won't stop those moments from coming but it may help make them more bearable.
  • darkrider42
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

@CLEPANT - I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet girl. :cry: That is always so hard. And there's not much I can say that will help beyond what Dean said above. My heart goes out to you. :heart:

Dave
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    @clepant I'm so sorry. She looks at peace in that picture. You did the right thing as hard as it is and she knew it. All pet Mommas should be like you. <3
This discussion has been closed.